Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conspiracy Discussion (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   NO MORE MIND-CONTROL THREADS OR TALK PLEASE! (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5469)

redrat11 10-01-2007 08:27 PM

NO MORE MIND-CONTROL THREADS OR TALK PLEASE!

Enough already with the Mind-Control Rubbish, WE GET IT, we don't need endless talk about it, WE ALL UNDERSTAND HOW THEY CONTROL PEOPLE"S BEHAVIOR.

Surely there are other more interesting topics to write about.

Middle-East Wars

Prophecies

North American Union/NWO

American Politics

Zionism

Racism

Freemasonry and Hitler

Americas Future

World Jewry

Satanism and Politics

The Next scenario

yada, yada, yada...

BlueAngel 10-01-2007 08:40 PM

Re: NO MORE MIND-CONTROL THREADS OR TALK PLEASE!

Mind control is a subject that will continue to be talked about.

In relation to other thread subjects of which I and others are the authors, mind control pales in comparison.

You should also know that you don't have the authority to instruct on this forum.

redrat11 10-01-2007 08:45 PM

You have written anbout mind-control sparingly, you mostly write about a MORON (Bruce Springsteen) and the MORONS who worship him, that is not mind-control information, if you wish to bash B, sprinsteen, you should take it on over to the site you continously post about.

THIS IS A CONSPIRACY FORUM, Post actual stuff about conspiracies. or use your gift of writing to inform people as to where this planet is headed.

redrat11 10-01-2007 09:00 PM

Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Mind control is a subject that will continue to be talked about.

In relation to other thread subjects of which I and others are the authors, mind control pales in comparison.

You should also know that you don't have the authority to instruct on this forum.

You have a unique gift of writing, I like when you use it to post and analyze about NWO topics.

Your knowledge is lacking in a few areas, otherwise you are qualified to inform us about many areas of interest dealing with the NWO. Only if you qiut expending endless energy on Bruce Springsteen, this is just my opinion is all, I mean no disrespect toward you. Please continue on.... :-)

BlueAngel 10-01-2007 09:27 PM

Quote:

redrat11 wrote:
You have written anbout mind-control sparingly, you mostly write about a MORON (Bruce Springsteen) and the MORONS who worship him, that is not mind-control information, if you wish to bash B, sprinsteen, you should take it on over to the site you continously post about.

I have written about mind control INTENSIVELY as well as other matters of intelligence relating to the "satanic cult" of which Bruce Springsteen is a part, as well, as my incarceration in MKULTRA/Project Monarch and used within the music industry as a sex slave when I was a child and Bruce Springsteen being my main handler/controller/abuser.

You may not find the information and INTELLIGENCE I am reporting as to Springsteen and the MORONS who worship him IMPORTANT, but, trust me, there are others who do.

My reporting is not for your benefit or with you in mind.

I confine most of my mind control writings to two or three threads of which mind control is the subject. If it bothers you, don't read them, or stop posting at club conspiracy. Mind control plays a major factor in the state of our country.

I have reported as to my psychological abuse when I fell back into the hands of Springsteen and past controllers when I joined his site in 2004 after a political comment he made. Are you so dense as to believe I wasn't performing as an operative both times and have any interest in being amongst "sadistic pigs" again?

I escaped twice. There will never be a third time. This is the end of a long and hard fought battle.

It's not bashing.

It's called reporting the facts.

THIS IS A CONSPIRACY FORUM, Post actual stuff about conspiracies. or use your gift of writing to inform people as to where this planet is headed.

I have used my gift of writing to inform people and I have posted actual STUFF about conspiracies. If you don't think mind control within the music industry is a conspiracy, you have a lot to learn.

Last, but not least, I'm not hear to appease you or adhere to any of your suggestions.

BlueAngel 10-01-2007 09:34 PM

RedRat said:

You have a unique gift of writing, I like when you use it to post and analyze about NWO topics.

I post and analyze NWO topics/current events all of the TIME. However, I will continue to post on the Mind Control within the Music Industry thread, the MKULTRA thread of which JIMBO is the author and the Project Monarch thread. I'm not here to satisfy you and your desires as to what I post and don't post.

Your knowledge is lacking in a few areas, otherwise you are qualified to inform us about many areas of interest dealing with the NWO. Only if you qiut expending endless energy on Bruce Springsteen, this is just my opinion is all, I mean no disrespect toward you. Please continue on....

There are no qualifications necessary to post on Club Conspiracy. If there were, you wouldn't be posting due to your lack of knowledge. I will spend as much time as necessary on whatever subject I deem worthy, Bruce Springsteen included. I will continue on without your suggestion.

redrat11 10-01-2007 09:43 PM

Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
RedRat said:

I post and analyze NWO topics/current events all of the TIME. However, I will continue to post on the Mind Control within the Music Industry thread, the MKULTRA thread of which JIMBO is the author and the Project Monarch thread. I'm not here to satisfy you and your desires as to what I post and don't post.

Your knowledge is lacking in a few areas, otherwise you are qualified to inform us about many areas of interest dealing with the NWO. Only if you qiut expending endless energy on Bruce Springsteen, this is just my opinion is all, I mean no disrespect toward you. Please continue on....

There are no qualifications necessary to post on Club Conspiracy. If there were, you wouldn't be posting due to your lack of knowledge. I will spend as much time as necessary on whatever subject I deem worthy, Bruce Springsteen included. I will continue on without your suggestion.

Good for you BA, I was just being 'critical' of your continous barrage of that Moron Bruce Springsteen, NOBODY TWISTED YOUR ARM TO INFILTRATE THAT SITE, you voluntarily went there, if you say those things about him, then call the authorities if you have any proof that he did that to you, I know I would.

Of course you don't need my suggestions, continue on.

Programming with words

BlueAngel 10-01-2007 09:54 PM

Quote:

redrat11 wrote:
Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
RedRat said:

Good for you BA, I was just being 'critical' of your continous barrage of that Moron Bruce Springsteen, NOBODY TWISTED YOUR ARM TO INFILTRATE THAT SITE, you voluntarily went there, if you say those things about him, then call the authorities if you have any proof that he did that to you, I know I would.

Of course you don't need my suggestions, continue on.

If you read what I wrote, I said, I was drawn to his site after a political comment that he made in 2003. I never indicated someone twisted my arm. What? Someone came to my house, twisted my arm and demanded I go to the Bruce Springsteen Sony site? How could you believe such a thing?

Yes, although, I was being "mind controlled" to a certain degree, same as when I was a child, I infiltrated the "cult" as an operative.

Why would I call the authorities? You, of all people, should understand how this works, but, apparently you don't.

Again, you must not read what I've written. PROOF and EVIDENCE exist. Past and present. I plan to continue on with or without your suggestion.

Programming with words

BlueAngel 10-01-2007 09:56 PM

I have no clue why you posted a link to the thread "Neurolinquistic Programming."

redrat11 10-01-2007 10:18 PM

BA, I read your post's on Mind Control, alls I was trying to say is that lately you were posting alot of stuff from BTX about nothing to do with mind-control that's all, I should have been more straight to the point, My apoligies.

And for your information, your not the only person on this forum who has been mentally abused, I'm sure of that, millions of people are constantly being mentally abused in one form or another, your's is a horrifying past, I can't possibly imagine that kind of suffering, nor do I ever want to, I know deep down inside alot of people feel that this world we live in is so screwed up that they feel helpless and powerless.

This is part of the massive mind-controlling effects of the social engineers at large, they plant fear in the minds of people, this to further there plans for humanities future. I know what fear is, and I also know how to overcome it, for me personally it is in knowing and trusting GOD and Jesus Christ, I know that what lies ahead and being planned is going to be very horrifying for billions of people, 'They' will ultimately be crushed, and they will be stopped from achieving there monstrous goals, they may succeed in achieving part of the plan, but, for there ultimate goal of One-World-Government, well they've been stopped before throughout human history, it's been because brave people have sacrificed there lives to stop them,(along with the loving hand of GOD) and that is why I believe R. Paul to be a catalyst or fire-starter if you will, someone to lead people out of misery and despair, but I'm now rambling off topic here, yes I'm aware of your story about incarceration in a satanic cult, and I hope you can inform us more as to how you escaped, I don't recall reading about that, I'll look at the thread again.

Please diregard my opinions about mind-control, I was only being critical of certain things.

night.