Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Alternate History (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   ROMAN INQUISITION (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5516)

roscoe 10-11-2007 08:39 PM

ROMAN INQUISITION

IF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC INQUISITION WERE STILL FUNCTIONING TODAY, THERE WOULD BE NO PEDOPHILE SCANDAL WITHIN THE CHURCH.

THANK YOU(not) MR'S WYCLIFF, HUSS, LUTHER, CALVIN, HENRY VIII, DANTON, DESMOULINS, ROBESPIERRE, NAPOLEON AND OF COUSE BARON ROTHSCHILD!

weebraveheart 01-15-2009 07:05 PM

Re: ROMAN INQUISITION

Thats very true but there would also be loadsa people dead for not beliving and other so called heresis. Dont get me wrong an organisation like that that worked soley in the church as a sort of internal police keeping them in check would be good, but we would have to be careful they didnt get to big for there own job

The Old Medic 02-06-2009 11:58 AM

Are you aware that some of the people you thanked were supporters of the Catholic Church, and some of them also supported the Inquisition?

Or that Calvin, Luther Henry VIII, and a number of other prominant Protestants supported their own form of inquisition, and the murder or imprisonment of Catholics?

Radicals that get out of check in any religion are a danger to others. That includes Protestants.

Nobody 03-07-2009 10:22 AM

Hi Roscoe

Quote:

Originally Posted by roscoe (Post 43625)
IF THE ROMAN CATHOLIC INQUISITION WERE STILL FUNCTIONING TODAY, THERE WOULD BE NO PEDOPHILE SCANDAL WITHIN THE CHURCH.

There would we just wouldn't hear about it.

The Old Medic 03-07-2009 12:08 PM

There are hundreds of Protestant clergy that have been convicted of child abuse in the US. Many more Protestant Clergy have been convicted of such crimes, than Catholic priests.

But of course, the anti-Catholic don't want to hear such things.

Nothing will change their minds, they KNOW. Of course, in reality they know virtually nothing about the Catholic Church. They really only know of the stuff they have read against the church.

Just like I knew that the Pope was the devil incarnate upon the earth. That was what I was taught in my grandfathers church. I was taught that all Nuns were the brides of the devil, and that they wore their habits to hide their horns.

Imagine my horror, when my mother put me into a Catholic boarding school in the middle of the 4th grade. I literally thought she had turned me over to devil worshippers. I was scared out of my mind. (She chose that school because it was the cheapest she could find.)

I quickly learned that they were NOT devil worshipers. I learned that rhey were mostly very kind, and that they were excellent teachers. Before i turned 10, I learned that a LOT of the crap that people are taught is just pure ignorant trash.

The Spanish inquisition was a horrible era, and should not have happened. But it was a reflection of the European world, as it existed, at that time.

Protestants also committed wholesale crimes against Catholics, when they came to power. This still goes on today in some areas.

For a group of people that all CLAIM to be following the teachings of Jesus Christ. they certainly do not follow much in the realm of real Christian beliefs. And sadly, that is also true of the Catholic bashers on these boards.

zacatecas 04-08-2009 08:02 AM

Maybe you'll like the NWO where every aspect of your life is ENTIRELY controlled and you or anyone else don't have a chance of doing anything bad. i however will fight the catholic church ruling my life as much as i fight against the NWO.

What it comes to these pedophilia-cases...what are the chances that it is not just a case of individual pedophile-priests, but that they are part of the mind control network traumatizing the children to be used by the Illuminati or whatever? And that it goes on in most catholic schools but only few of them come out.