Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conspiracy Discussion (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   HOW MANY OF YOU ARE AWAKE? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5625)

ryan75 11-13-2007 06:41 PM

HOW MANY OF YOU ARE AWAKE?

I have noticed in last year alone that many people are starting to wake up... its happening rappidly!
I had my awakening 7 years ago now, year 2000. You can see how awake I am by clicking on my signature.
But I would like to hear your views and experiences of the wake up that is going on right now. :-D

Shadow 11-15-2007 12:13 PM

Re: HOW MANY OF YOU ARE AWAKE?

You are not awake ryan, you are having nightmares.

BlueAngel 11-15-2007 02:03 PM

You would know this about Ryan, because?

ryan75 11-15-2007 04:25 PM

You dont think this is happening? I feel sorry for you!

Shadow 11-17-2007 09:45 AM

I am sure it is happening! In your head!

Anastasis 11-17-2007 10:21 AM

Quote:

ryan75 wrote:
I have noticed in last year alone that many people are starting to wake up... its happening rappidly!
I had my awakening 7 years ago now, year 2000. You can see how awake I am by clicking on my signature.
But I would like to hear your views and experiences of the wake up that is going on right now. :-D
You do sleep, Wormwood.

You sleep through Pharmakia of the Whore of Babalon.

You sleep in the NOX.

You sleep among the shades of the Pyramid Tombs of Sand toward the land of Mizraim.

You sleep in the wilderness of sorrow and sin.

You sleep in the Valley of the Shadow of Death.

You sleep in Outer Darkness.

Awaken, o sleeper, and the Light of Christ shall shine upon you.

Peter 12-05-2007 04:40 PM

some people are waking up. Most people not however. We have to face the facts. The illuminati won. The game is over. People will soon accept their brainchip, than the NWO is finallized. The few people who will refuse the chip will simply be killed or will be kicked out of society. The few people who are waking up can be dealt with in many ways. Its easy to destroy or kill somebody.

CathyObrien 12-05-2007 04:44 PM

Quote:

Peter wrote:
some people are waking up. Most people not however. We have to face the facts. The illuminati won. The game is over. People will soon accept their brainchip, than the NWO is finallized. The few people who will refuse the chip will simply be killed or will be kicked out of society. The few people who are waking up can be dealt with in many ways. Its easy to destroy or kill somebody.
Stop threatening my husband and I with your philosiphical/epistemological Argument from Intimidation like Ann Rand talks about in her pseudo-objectivist philosophical blather that we Illuminati follow like the mindless cows we are!

BlueAngel 12-05-2007 04:50 PM

Quote:

Peter wrote:
There are many more than a few people who are awake.

Acceptance is not a choice.

CathyObrien 12-05-2007 04:57 PM

Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:

Peter wrote:
There are many more than a few people who are awake.

Acceptance is not a choice.
Stop giving death threats to me an husband you satanic pig!