Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   What is really going on? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   North American Union and the VChip (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5644)

Barbara 11-30-2007 04:54 AM

North American Union and the VChip

"...........and the truth will set you free."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuBo4E77ZXo

BlueAngel 11-30-2007 07:34 AM

Re: North American Union and the VChip

The truth doesn't always set us free!

It, many times, informs us of their agenda to further enslave us.

This could be called "shock and awe" propaganda for psychological purposes or perhaps the conditioning of what is to come.

In any event, knowing that their plans are to chip all of us, certainly doesn't set us free.

The people DO NOT have the power to stop them and neither does Congress.

They are slaves for the Illuminati.

Freedom will come upon us when those on the "inside" with sensitive information come forward as they should in the very, very near future.

Barbara 11-30-2007 08:14 AM

Spoken by the truly craven coward that you are, DA. On behalf of "the people" for whom you dare to speak and of whom I am one, I say, "Sit down, shut up, you don't speak for me."

You seek to disparage and discourage so that you will not be alone in your cowardice, but don't worry, we'll protect you and others like you, just get out of the way.

While you wait for someone inside the Illuminati to come forward and tell the truth, why don't you try holding your breath? You and your kind will always be waiting for something before taking any real action.

Freedom WILL NOT "come upon us." The founders of this country WON freedom for us after sacrifices that are too numerous and painful to recount and we will have to WIN it again.

To paraphrase Charlton Heston, "They can put a chip in me when my body is assuming room temperature."

BlueAngel 11-30-2007 09:26 AM

Quote:

Barbara wrote:
Spoken by the truly craven coward that you are, DA. On behalf of "the people" for whom you dare to speak and of whom I am one, I say, "Sit down, shut up, you don't speak for me."

The word that describes me is Brave. I have demonstrated this repeatedly. Obviously, you are under the false assumption that the people have power. Obviously, unless you face the truth, which, you simply don't want to hear, that WE do not, you will never be set free.

So, I suggest you stop using that phrase as your motto, when, you, in fact, are not free.

I don't speak for anyone but myself. Wherever did you get the notion that I'm speaking for the people?

Have you ever thought about Anger Management Classes?

Sit down and shut-up, you say.

I think not!

You seek to disparage and discourage so that you will not be alone in your cowardice, but don't worry, we'll protect you and others like you, just get out of the way.

I seek to enlighten and inform and in no way, shape or form do I discourage by speaking the truth.

While you wait for someone inside the Illuminati to come forward and tell the truth, why don't you try holding your breath? You and your kind will always be waiting for something before taking any real action.

I'm not waiting for anyone inside the Illuminati to come forward. I suggest you read my comments closer, my dear. You are misinterpreting. Whatever real action you are referring to, I suggest YOU and YOUR KIND engage in the same.

Freedom WILL NOT "come upon us." The founders of this country WON freedom for us after sacrifices that are too numerous and painful to recount and we will have to WIN it again.

The founders of this country were rich white men looking for ways to avoid paying taxes and most of them were Freemasons.

To paraphrase Charlton Heston, "They can put a chip in me when my body is assuming room temperature."

Anger Management Classes, Babs! Will work wonders for you.

Barbara 11-30-2007 04:03 PM

DA, the thread-killer, strikes again.

BlueAngel 11-30-2007 04:07 PM

Quote:

Barbara wrote:
DA, the thread-killer, strikes again.
Actually, Babs, a thread exists so that others can post comments.

I would think you would be aware of this practice that exists here and on other forums that you frequent.

YOU would prefer that NO ONE comment on your threads/posts so, therefore, you would be the THREAD KILLER.

Peter 12-12-2007 07:29 PM

Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:

This could be called "shock and awe" propaganda for psychological purposes or perhaps the conditioning of what is to come.

In any event, knowing that their plans are to chip all of us, certainly doesn't set us free.

Freedom will come upon us when those on the "inside" with sensitive information come forward as they should in the very, very near future.
Here you have a very good point again Blue Angel. It does not matter if we know we will get chipped, actually they want us to get used to the idea. When they really start chipping us (if they did not already) than there will be no choice. What matters is if we will resist it when that time comes. By that time most people will be programmed to accept their chips.

There are many illuminati defectors who told their story. Its up to us to spread it. Lets start posting all over the net. Thats what I have been doing for a while already.

BlueAngel 12-12-2007 08:23 PM

Quote:

Peter wrote:
Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:

Here you have a very good point again Blue Angel. It does not matter if we know we will get chipped, actually they want us to get used to the idea. When they really start chipping us (if they did not already) than there will be no choice. What matters is if we will resist it when that time comes. By that time most people will be programmed to accept their chips.

There are many illuminati defectors who told their story. Its up to us to spread it. Lets start posting all over the net. Thats what I have been doing for a while already.
My efforts are best concentrated here, Peter.

Shadow 12-15-2007 10:28 AM

This is about the time that someone gets sick enough of you that they start compiling all of the meaningless crap that you so graciously manage to post on a 24/7 basis.

You of course beging to have yet another episode and begin to be rather vulgar in your attacks as well as begin threatening other people, mainly though private postings and end up getting banned yet once more.

I thought that it was the gerbil that was up to the task, but I guess not.

There were a couple of other candidates that I thought would have been doing it by now but I guess you had driven them out by boring them to death.

I could do it myself, but why waste the keystrokes. I imagine that it may be Peter that finaly drives you over the edge. Kind of ironic, you driving yourself over the edge.

BlueAngel 12-15-2007 10:31 AM

This is about the time that someone gets sick enough of you that they start compiling all of the meaningless crap that you so graciously manage to post on a 24/7 basis.

They don't have anything better to do with their life? Didn't think so.

You of course beging to have yet another episode and begin to be rather vulgar in your attacks as well as begin threatening other people, mainly though private postings and end up getting banned yet once more.

I'm never vulgar in my attacks. I never threaten anyone. I never privately post anyone.

I thought that it was the gerbil that was up to the task, but I guess not.

None of you are up to the task.

There were a couple of other candidates that I thought would have been doing it by now but I guess you had driven them out by boring them to death.

Everyone is the captain of their own ship.

I could do it myself, but why waste the keystrokes. I imagine that it may be Peter that finaly drives you over the edge. Kind of ironic, you driving yourself over the edge.

You keep talking about not wanting to waste your time, but that's all you do. I never go over the edge. That seems to be the problem, eh, Shadow?