Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinions (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   The Relationship between jews & illuminati? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5674)

busta5000 12-13-2007 10:33 AM

The Relationship between jews & illuminati?

What do you know about illuminatis' are just crusts of bread. some people think that there is a fight against each other, but I have another theory or opinion. In my opinion, Jews were fedup of muslims & illuminati were fedup with popes & christians who beleave in religion alone. illuminati tried to connect christianity with science but they didn't succeed. On the other hand, they joined the jews to make plans. the jews started to own some companys & the illuminati give there symbols as logos for the jews companys. for example, starbucks, cbsnews, abcnews & other companys. they add spys to muslims & christians to let them attack each other. it is there plan instaid of attacking them let them attack each other & you will think they are innocent. they are the ones who planed or gave the idea to blow towers & subway stations. & what about the church attacks that happen. Or the shia attacks the sunni. Shia hate sunni its in thair blood. So the illuminati must work undercover in shia. info almost all the attacks are from shia. sunna just sit in thair homes watch prison break. I am sunni a muslim. 8-)

So this brings the subject comment if you support my opinion or disagree with my opinion.

BlueAngel 12-13-2007 10:41 AM

Re: The Relationship between jews & illuminati?

Thanks for posting.

I was up until the wee early morning hours last night dodging bullets.

I remain unscathed.

My opponents are most probably tending to their wounds at the present.

I'll try to respond later, but, before I do, I'm sure some of our pesky little friends will come crawling out of the woodwork with a very intelligent reply.

Shadow 12-15-2007 11:50 AM

That pesky little "idiot" is you. Who manages to stalk every single post on this site.

This is about the time that someone gets sick enough of you that they start compiling all of the meaningless crap that you so graciously manage to post on a 24/7 basis.

You of course beging to have yet another episode and begin to be rather vulgar in your attacks as well as begin threatening other people, mainly though private postings and end up getting banned yet once more.

I thought that it was the gerbil that was up to the task, but I guess not.

There were a couple of other candidates that I thought would have been doing it by now but I guess you had driven them out by boring them to death.

I could do it myself, but why waste the keystrokes. I imagine that it may be Peter that finaly drives you over the edge. Kind of ironic, you driving yourself over the edge.

BlueAngel 12-15-2007 12:12 PM

Shadow wrote:

I am the pesky little idiot who manages to stalk everyone on this site.

This is about the time that someone gets sick enough of you that they start compiling all of the meaningless crap that you so graciously manage to post on a 24/7 basis.

They don't have anything better to do with their life? Didn't think so.

You of course beging to have yet another episode and begin to be rather vulgar in your attacks as well as begin threatening other people, mainly though private postings and end up getting banned yet once more.

I'm never vulgar in my attacks. I never threaten anyone. I never privately post anyone.

None of you are up to the task.

There were a couple of other candidates that I thought would have been doing it by now but I guess you had driven them out by boring them to death.

Everyone is the captain of their own ship.

I could do it myself, but why waste the keystrokes. I imagine that it may be Peter that finaly drives you over the edge. Kind of ironic, you driving yourself over the edge.

You keep talking about not wanting to waste your time, but that's all you do. I never go over the edge. That seems to be the problem, eh, Shadow?

Shadow 12-15-2007 07:45 PM

That pesky little "idiot" is you. Who manages to stalk every single post on this site.

me9G7X5t1r2M 12-15-2007 07:47 PM

it's all or nothing, blue, either you go, or it all goes to hell...

Shadow 12-15-2007 07:55 PM

Your moment has come.
You are more and more in an agitated state.
You can see it in your postings.
You have once more antagonized everyone on this board.
Your alter ego is sounding familiar.
You have come full circle once more.

BlueAngel 12-15-2007 09:32 PM

Quote:

me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
it's all or nothing, blue, either you go, or it all goes to hell...
If Club Conspiracy goes, it all goes to hell?

HUH??

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

Anyway, I'm not going anywhere.

Shadow 12-16-2007 08:40 AM

busta5000 12-27-2007 01:03 AM

:evil: I don't beleave it no one did respond to this topic all you said is bullshet. :evil:

:evil: please comment on what is related to topic. :evil: