Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Resistance is not futile (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   CyberStalking: A sure sign of Mental Illness... (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5676)

redrat11 12-15-2007 06:27 AM

CyberStalking: A sure sign of Mental Illness...

>>>>^^^<<<<

Let us examine this phenomona, although certainly not new to the net, only recently though there has been a sharp rise in the number of stalkers online. Reasons...

1. As more people dump the boob tube, more waste 5 to 8 hours a day online, a sure sign of mental illnness.

2. Lonliness: As more of society collapses, more lonliness, more stalkers.

3. More Online chatrooms and forums, yet another place for stalkers to "hang out"

4. General Dysfunctional Abilities, More of that as evident everywhere.

5. Just Plain Insanity, that is also evident everywhere online.

So, we all know one stalker here who exhibits these attributes, the very definition as described here is not necessarily true.

http://www.crimelibrary.com/criminology/cyberstalking/

As described it only turns into a crime when actual damage is done, but, what about "mind stalkers" why do they get away with what they attempt to do?

Here is a definition..

Introduction

Though the legal recognition of stalking is a recent evolution, the behaviour that is involved is by no means a product of the 20th century. It is known though that criminal behaviour is incredibly adaptive to new technologies, with credit card, mobile phone and computer fraud as examples. It is also acknowledged that stalking has now taken an on-line form, colloquially referred to as cyber-stalking.

As the personal computer and the Internet bring the world into our homes, they provide access to a vast amount of information, and provide forums for individuals from all over the world to meet one another in a relatively anonymous environment. One example of these forums is the chat room where people from hundreds of countries may gather and meet, trade information and files, and chat about a range of topics from music to sex. Though this has bred a large number of international relationships, most of which prove harmless, it does present the possibility that ones on-line personality may become the target of unwanted attention.

Cyberstalking, which is simply an extension of the physical form of stalking, is where the electronic mediums such as the Internet are used to pursue, harass or contact another in an unsolicited fashion. Most often, given the vast distances that the Internet spans, this behaviour will never manifest itself in the physical sense but this does not mean that the pursuit is any less distressing. There are a wide variety of means by which individuals may seek out and harass individuals even though they may not share the same geographic borders, and this may present a range of physical, emotional, and psychological consequences to the victim.

Surely the government and NWO have used this means of attack very effectively to neutralize the dissent, or have they?

Not a chance! :-)

Hint: BA

BlueAngel 12-15-2007 07:33 AM

Re: CyberStalking: A sure sign of Mental Illness...

You fit this description perfectly.

That's a good step.

You are aware of your illness.

Next step is to seek help.

Let your fingers do the walking through the yellow pages.

me9G7X5t1r2M 12-15-2007 09:19 AM

disinformation agents
- are arrogant know it all-s, when in fact are nothing but hot-air filled provocateurs
- provide nothing but catch phrases and mantras and very heavy accusations without any proof
- resort to and adopt low level techniques such as quick name calling, mocking, categorizing, and associating without any real proof
- claim that the people they accuse of being hidden illuminati stooges throw in NWO phrases and mantras, yet they do not show you that Ron Paul does indeed talk and discuss these issues in depth not just phrases and mantras
- accuse whoever they choose without proof
- provide sporadic one liners claiming they know who started world war II, and that Ron Paul is ignorant of history, whereas if you investigate you’d soon realize that they (the “disinformation” buffoons) are the ones that state one liners that are not even factual, like wwII being an American creation instead of mostly European (http://www.henrymakow.com/001523.html)
- create chaos, confusion, disorder, mistrust, disbelieve, lack of hope
- profess everyone is bad, even the very few good guys are satanists, without any verifiable evidence whatsoever
- are happy just the way things are
- provide no answers or solutions
- claim that everything is fixed and that there is no way out (helplessness)
- when confronted do not address the issues in questions and do not address the specific concerns you point out to them, and then go out in hiding and place their focus and assault on something or someone else
- pretend everything is ok, that they just made a mistake and want for you to just forget about it so that they can go onto continuing their stupid and misguided agenda of empty garbage
- although elections have been seen even recently to be fraudulently manipulated (by the controlling party), suggest that voting is irrelevant and persuade you not to exercise one of the very few rights we have left. even if they are manipulated this is one of the most powerful acts we can do as citizens, to go out and vote in mass, just for the powerful symbolism it carries the day that it is exercised and the etheric energy it produces
- provide no verifiable facts
- provide no verifiable proof
- prove by their very nature of misguidance, without solutions, and acceptance that they are nothing but “disinformation” agents themselves
- will never provide you with any solid provable and verifiable evidence, because there is none they can find

me9G7X5t1r2M 12-15-2007 09:20 AM

notice: I sincerely apologize for the waste of an “underline” just below...

redrat11, blueangel is without question a very sick, and perturbed individual.

she makes no sense whatsoever, and it makes no sense interacting with her, period (end of argument)

she is nothing but a lousy (waste of anyone’s time) and perhaps other things too

ask Henry Makow to expel her from this forum for “ever” not to be able to return for “ever” and “ever”

she deserves to be “cast away” for the rest of “time”

then we can destroy all of her “filthy” and “pathetic” threads and all of her useless writings...

then, and only then, can we all return to normalcy, like humble and humane not know-it-all bloggers

let’s all make such a request... and hope that Henry wishfully does not entirely “close” this site instead

let’s all make such a request...

BlueAngel 12-15-2007 10:03 AM

Quote:

me9G7X5t1r2M wrote:
notice: I sincerely apologize for the waste of an “underline” just below...

redrat11, blueangel is without question a very sick, and perturbed individual.

Could you imagine spending your time on a forum trying to convince whomever is reading my writings that I am a perturbed individual when those who read what I write know that I'm not, but that SPRINGSTEEN is and the two posters thus far on this thread, ME9 and RedRat have some vested interest in constantly stalking me and attempting to defame my character. Gee, it couldn't be because what I speak is the truth now, could it?

she makes no sense whatsoever, and it makes no sense interacting with her, period (end of argument)

An attack thread posted about me. Not the first, of course.

she is nothing but a lousy (waste of anyone’s time) and perhaps other things too

I'm a waste of their time, but they continue to waste their time on me.

ask Henry Makow to expel her from this forum for “ever” not to be able to return for “ever” and “ever”

Why do you want to get rid of me? Don't like hearing the truth?

she deserves to be “cast away” for the rest of “time”

Really, cast away, because I am a threat no doubt and have exposed Springsteen for the sexual deviant, mind controller and abuser that he is.

then we can destroy all of her “filthy” and “pathetic” threads and all of her useless writings...

My writings aren't filthy. They are the filth that was perpetrated upon me by filthy people such as Springsteen. Now, RedRat's writings are filthy.

then, and only then, can we all return to normalcy, like humble and humane not know-it-all bloggers

You can never return to normalcy because you have never been normal.

let’s all make such a request... and hope that Henry wishfully does not entirely “close” this site instead

Even if the site were closed, there will be more to come in the form of public exposure. Be careful what you wish for.

let’s all make such a request...

BlueAngel 12-15-2007 10:05 AM

Posted by RedRat on the Tracking and Profiling thread:

Very relevant, eh?

Lady wants me to eat her out????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBjP3dGiPHY&mode=related&search=

I'm craving your body

Wanting too love your body

I'm all yours baby!

I want all your all loving...

[insert HOT SEX)

after the LOVE?????

Yet again??

YEEEAAHHHH!

I can't find the reasons??

I want too FUCK UUUUUUU! all night!

Jeez, get the fuck out!
Edited by redrat11 on 2007/11/4 21:50:04

Posted on: 2007/11/4 21:26

redrat11
redrat11
Send Private Message to redrat11
Visit Website
Re: Are they tracking and profiling you? #48
Home away from home

From arizona
FUCK,

FUCK

FUCK!

Please LET ME LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY MIND!

Let me fuck U all night!

let me play with your tits.

I CANT'T FIND THE REASONS----I WANT TOO FUCK YOU ALL NIGHT===I WANT SQUEEZE YOU ALL NIGHT--

I CAN"T FIND THE REASONS!!!!!

I CAN"T FIND THE REASONS TO FUCK YOU ALL NIGHT..

I CAN"T find the reasons.....

Edited by redrat11 on 2007/11/4 23:08:17
Edited by redrat11 on 2007/11/4 23:13:33

Posted on: 2007/11/4 22:36

redrat11
redrat11
Visit Website
Re: Are they tracking and profiling you? #49
Home away from home

From arizona
Yeeeahhh, I can't find the reasons, WANNA LOVE YOU ALL NIGHT,

WHY ALL MY TEARS,

LOVE YOU TILL THE MORNING LIGHT.

I CAN"T FIND THE REASONS,

Posted on: 2007/11/4 23:58

redrat11
redrat11
Visit Website
Re: Are they tracking and profiling you? #50
Home away from home

From arizona
>>>>I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU FOREVER BABE<<<<

MY TEARS.....

FOREVER!

GOD BROUGHT US TOGETHER!

MY LOVE WILL NEVER DISSAPPEAR!

GOD ALWAYS WORKS!

BlueAngel 12-15-2007 10:11 AM

NOW the thing SHADOW definitely fits the profile of a cyber stalker and very ill person.

BlueAngel 12-15-2007 10:14 AM

As if anyone's opinion on this site about me matters.

Especially coming from some psychologically disturbed individuals.

Shadow 12-15-2007 10:41 AM

I thought that it was the gerbil that was up to the task, but I guess not.

None of you are up to the task.

There were a couple of other candidates that I thought would have been doing it by now but I guess you had driven them out by boring them to death.

Everyone is the captain of their own ship.

I could do it myself, but why waste the keystrokes. I imagine that it may be Peter that finaly drives you over the edge. Kind of ironic, you driving yourself over the edge.

You keep talking about not wanting to waste your time, but that's all you do. I never go over the edge. That seems to be the problem, eh, Shadow?[/quote][/quote]

This is about the time that someone gets sick enough of you that they start compiling all of the meaningless crap that you so graciously manage to post on a 24/7 basis.

You of course beging to have yet another episode and begin to be rather vulgar in your attacks as well as begin threatening other people, mainly though private postings and end up getting banned yet once more.

There were a couple of other candidates that I thought would have been doing it by now but I guess you had driven them out by boring them to death.

I could do it myself, but why waste the keystrokes. I imagine that it may be Peter that finaly drives you over the edge. Kind of ironic, you driving yourself over the edge.

BlueAngel 12-15-2007 11:48 AM

Shadow wrote:

This is about the time that someone gets sick enough of you that they start compiling all of the meaningless crap that you so graciously manage to post on a 24/7 basis.

They don't have anything better to do with their life? Didn't think so.

You of course beging to have yet another episode and begin to be rather vulgar in your attacks as well as begin threatening other people, mainly though private postings and end up getting banned yet once more.

I'm never vulgar in my attacks. I never threaten anyone. I never privately post anyone.

None of you are up to the task.

Everyone is the captain of their own ship.

You keep talking about not wanting to waste your time, but that's all you do. I never go over the edge. That seems to be the problem, eh, Shadow?