Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   What is really going on? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Mystery Space Machines Above - (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5691)

Barbara 12-21-2007 09:33 AM

Mystery Space Machines Above -

Mystery Space Machines Above -
Black Ops, Star Wars Or ET?
Or All Of The Above?

Part One:

http://www.rense.com/general79/wdx1.htm

Part Two:

http://www.rense.com/general79/wdx2.htm

Peter 12-21-2007 03:03 PM

Re: Mystery Space Machines Above -

Jeff Rense, that is a relaible source. He's on a radio network affiliated with abc which is owned by the illuminist disney's. Discussing ufo's is allright but please do not refer to jeff rense. Than I can not take this topic serious.

Barbara 12-21-2007 03:45 PM

There will not be one minute of sleep lost on my part because you cannot take one of my posts seriously.

Chances are good that you are plunking away on a computer made by a corporation which is part of the New World Order and the same for your server.

As for Jeff Rense's site, I find it most informative. He provides a variety of topics from many sources. As with any other site, it is "buyer (or browser) beware." You simply lack enough background knowledge to help you separate fact from fantasy.

Your pre-pubescent nose is brown clear up to your eyebrows, your spelling and grammar are atrocious so my suggestion to you is to spend more time hitting the books and less time at the computer. That way, in some distant future, I can take your posts seriously.

BlueAngel 12-21-2007 03:58 PM

What is the deal with your hostility?

You're like an attack dog.

You may have made the post, but the information provided in the links comes from another source.

So, in retrospect, although Peter can speak for himself, he wasn't disagreeing with YOU, but objectionable to Jeff Rense's website and not UFO's per say.

Barbara 12-21-2007 06:00 PM

You have not begun to know hostility, DA; I am thoroughly fed up with you ruining every thread on this forum, you and, now, your little yapping lap dog, Peter. If he were older I would rename him "Dick" or just DH, you figure that one out; take your time, don't strain anything.

You have incurred the disdain and ire of virtually every poster on this site; most of them have left in disgust due to your ceaseless idiotic and superfluous attempts to draw attention to yourself. You have shown a pronounced inability to stay on point.

You imagine yourself to be a pundit but are, in reality, just a pile-of-it. Someone should have told you that it is better to be silent and thought a fool than to post and remove all doubt.

You want to protect Peter, fine, don't sit down too quickly to avoid breaking his nose.

BlueAngel 12-21-2007 06:38 PM

Quote:

Barbara wrote:
You have not begun to know hostility, DA; I am thoroughly fed up with you ruining every thread on this forum, you and, now, your little yapping lap dog, Peter. If he were older I would rename him "Dick" or just DH, you figure that one out; take your time, don't strain anything.

Really? You mean you can be even more hostile. WOW! You're special. You're fed up? And, this is suppose to bother me? I haven't ruined every thread. In fact, you ruin any possibility of dialogue with your hostility. I don't have a yapping lap dog. You would rename him. My, you have such powers. I don't strain over anything you write. Not worth it.

You have incurred the disdain and ire of virtually every poster on this site; most of them have left in disgust due to your ceaseless idiotic and superfluous attempts to draw attention to yourself. You have shown a pronounced inability to stay on point.

Actually, when someone bestows attention on me it's of their own doing and not mine. I always stay on point. Most of them have left because they haven't succeeded. Maybe it's time for you to do the same.

You imagine yourself to be a pundit but are, in reality, just a pile-of-it. Someone should have told you that it is better to be silent and thought a fool than to post and remove all doubt.

You are quite the nasty lady, aren't you? You must be such a joy to live with. Anyway, I don't imagine myself to be anything other than what I am. When I post, I'm certainly not a fool, but you're sounding more and more like one with each and every passing day.

You want to protect Peter, fine, don't sit down too quickly to avoid breaking his nose.

Oh, my one poster on this site has agreed with me on certain issues and you refer to that as brown nosing. Unbelievable. How 'bout that brown nosing you do with Rat and Jimbo? Just lovely. I assume you think Peter needs to be protected from you. Speaks volumes of yourself. Anyway. Peter is quite capable of protecting himself. Besides, you're about as harmless as a gnat. Lovely personality you have, by the way.

BlueAngel 12-21-2007 07:06 PM

Oh, oh, here she comes. Watch out boys, she'll chew you up.

Oh, oh, here she comes.

She only comes out at night, being the hungry type.

Such lovely people on this site, eh?

What happened in Barbara's life that made her such a mean-spirited, angry, hate-filled person?

Barbara 12-21-2007 07:15 PM

I rest my case.

You, DA, will soon be gone, one way or another,along with all your crappy posts. That's a promise.

me9G7X5t1r2M 12-21-2007 07:33 PM

disinformation agents
- are arrogant know it all-s, when in fact are nothing but hot-air filled provocateurs
- provide nothing but catch phrases and mantras and very heavy accusations without any proof
- resort to and adopt low level techniques such as quick name calling, mocking, categorizing, and associating without any real proof
- claim that the people they accuse of being hidden illuminati stooges throw in NWO phrases and mantras, yet they do not show you that Ron Paul does indeed talk and discuss these issues in depth not just phrases and mantras
- accuse whoever they choose without proof
- provide sporadic one liners claiming they know who started world war II, and that Ron Paul is ignorant of history, whereas if you investigate you’d soon realize that they (the “disinformation” buffoons) are the ones that state one liners that are not even factual, like wwII being an American creation instead of mostly European (http://www.henrymakow.com/001523.html)
- create chaos, confusion, disorder, mistrust, disbelieve, lack of hope
- profess everyone is bad, even the very few good guys are satanists, without any verifiable evidence whatsoever
- are happy just the way things are
- provide no answers or solutions
- claim that everything is fixed and that there is no way out (helplessness)
- when confronted do not address the issues in questions and do not address the specific concerns you point out to them, and then go out in hiding and place their focus and assault on something or someone else
- pretend everything is ok, that they just made a mistake and want for you to just forget about it so that they can go onto continuing their stupid and misguided agenda of empty garbage
- although elections have been seen even recently to be fraudulently manipulated (by the controlling party), suggest that voting is irrelevant and persuade you not to exercise one of the very few rights we have left. even if they are manipulated this is one of the most powerful acts we can do as citizens, to go out and vote in mass, just for the powerful symbolism it carries the day that it is exercised and the etheric energy it produces
- provide no verifiable facts
- provide no verifiable proof
- prove by their very nature of misguidance, without solutions, and acceptance that they are nothing but “disinformation” agents themselves
- will never provide you with any solid provable and verifiable evidence, because there is none they can find

both peter & da are nothing but low level provocateurs

BlueAngel 12-21-2007 07:40 PM

Both Barbara and ME9 are nothing but low level provocateurs.

Just wondering.

Has Barbara had her rabbi shot?