Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Announcements and Site News (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Will Makow sell me this site??? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5708)

redrat11 12-26-2007 04:14 PM

Will Makow sell me this site???

Who knows, I hate reading and opening up my damm Email, have'nt for 4 days now, who knows whats in there...

Delta 12-26-2007 04:16 PM

Re: Will Makow sell me this site???

What would you do with it?

Peter 12-26-2007 05:40 PM

I offered to be moderator. He did not reply me. I guess thats a no.

Peter 12-26-2007 07:39 PM

I suggest we all go to conspiracy central. It has 13.000 members and Leo Zagami is posting there. Henri is very bussy keeping his website going. He surely has no time to babysit here. I guess if he can not find a person he trusts he will shut this site down. Anyway I respect his decision. He can not let his good name being smucked by some idiots in this forum.

BlueAngel 12-26-2007 07:48 PM

Quote:

Peter wrote:
I suggest we all go to conspiracy central. It has 13.000 members and Leo Zagami is posting there. Henri is very bussy keeping his website going. He surely has no time to babysit here. I guess if he can not find a person he trusts he will shut this site down. Anyway I respect his decision. He can not let his good name being smucked by some idiots in this forum.
How busy is Henry?

He writes one article per week.

It's not about babysitting.

It's about moderation.

If he were concerned about HIS GOOD NAME and this site that he created, he would have taken action alot sooner and hired a moderator.

I'm sure this forum had a purpose and the purpose has run its' course and, therefore, Makow's desire to shut it down.

Makow isn't a savior, Peter.

Who are we all?

You're going to go over there with RedRat, Shadow, George_Bush, Delta, etc., etc.

Oh, sounds like loads of fun.

Have a great time.

BlueAngel 12-26-2007 08:33 PM

Who cares if Makow sells this site to you or anyone else?

After requesting I leave so everyone else who is so in tune to the NWO could continue to enlighten and discuss, who shows up but DELTA QUEEN and what happens?

Everyone continues to discuss me.

Yeah, just a hotbed of important issues being discussed amongst people like RedRat, George_Bush, ME9, Shadow, Roscoe and Delta.

So enlightening.

Certainly, if Makow sold the site to you, the same MO would continue.

Delta 12-26-2007 09:20 PM

Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:

After requesting I leave so everyone else who is so in tune to the NWO could continue to enlighten and discuss, who shows up but DELTA QUEEN and what happens?

Yeah, just a hotbed of important issues being discussed amongst people like RedRat, George_Bush, ME9, Shadow, Roscoe and Delta.

So enlightening.

It would continue this way unless you were IP banned indefinitely.

Poor little BA against the rest of the nasty world. Classic paranoia.

BlueAngel 12-26-2007 09:22 PM

Quote:

Delta wrote:
Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:

So enlightening.

If you think the nasty world consists of yourself and the other posters named, you are giving yourself too much credit.

Everyone is IP banned.

Delta is paranoid.

BlueAngel 12-26-2007 09:23 PM

Like I said, is there some other force with which you would have to deal in order to have me banned indefinitely or not?

As if I care!

The people here, excluding myself, are one card short of a full deck.

Delta 12-26-2007 09:33 PM

Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:
Quote:

Delta wrote:
Quote:

BlueAngel wrote:

So enlightening.

If you think the nasty world consists of yourself and the other posters named, you are giving yourself too much credit.

Everyone is IP banned.

Delta is paranoid.
What you just said; Does it make sense to you? How is everyone IP banned? Do you even know what IP stands for?

Guess not, just another ignorant reply from the fountain of ignorance!