Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   What I did to resist today (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   I converted somebody today! (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59)

Ana 01-03-2005 04:39 PM

I converted somebody today!

I met a couple of people on New Years Eve but didn't think much of it however, I bumped into one of them today and we went for a coffee. We got chatting about politics again and I've given him a couple of website addresses to do with the NWO. I was very impressed with the interest he showed and just know I've brought another into our fold. I'm happy, I was beginning to lose hope that others are waking up but I now know at least one more has :-)

Does anyone want to award me with a big gold star?

marypopinz 01-03-2005 04:47 PM

Re: I converted somebody today!

BIG GOLD STAR

xxx

Ana 01-03-2005 04:52 PM

Oh thanks sweetie xxx

Your phone number doesn't work, how are we supposed to gossip with no communications :-o :-D

marypopinz 01-03-2005 04:54 PM

sent it again... maybe they're blocking us... perhaps it's a conspiracy!

XXX

P.S. Lynn is back... howse that for psychic sweetie!
Sorry folks, private jolk.

Ana 01-03-2005 05:04 PM

Now you're engaged, get off the bloody phone :-D

I'll give you one more chance! I'll try again in ten minutes :-D If my call still doesn't get through we'll know it's a conspiracy, either that or you're a secret chat-a-box!!

marypopinz 01-03-2005 06:39 PM

hey ana

my mistake

gave you the wrong country code

sent the right number again, i hope

sorry sweetie

ciao bella

XXX

sablefish 01-03-2005 06:51 PM

Hi gals.. Jeeze Ana.. I am humbled.. All I did was hide out from the cold inside the house... Good on you Ana.. And yet every chance I get I talk global politics, or religion.. I must seem like some kind of Looney to most polite people.

Mary.. One day we will meet.. Perhaps at the first anniversary party of Clubconspiracy.com

marypopinz 01-03-2005 07:00 PM

Sable...

Would love to meet you.

We seem to think somewhat the same. I really like reading your posts. I look like a bum too, so they think... anyhoo.

Was going to go down to cali for a re-visit and take the eldest to meet what is left of her Iraqi family and no chance now. I don't feel like getting scanned, pawed, or suicided. I sympathise with your plight.

I extend my inviation to you as well. If you wanna come see a pretty, corrupt country, come for a visit and be prepared to laugh at the media and the politics.

XXX

Ana 01-03-2005 07:13 PM

Hmmm Sable you said we would meet one day, I see you say the same to all the girls :-D

Sorry couldn't resist :-D :-D

"Whosoever diggeth the pit shall fall into it"

Ana 01-03-2005 07:57 PM

OMG I've just spoken to Mary like in REAL LIFE over the telephone hahahahaha :-D She's FAB 8-)