Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Latest News (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Ron Paul is a Freemason. (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6174)

stompk 04-20-2008 12:38 PM

Ron Paul is a Freemason.

<size = 4> I feel cheated, violated </size>

I supported this Baphomet loving man and his family. Yuk.

I was just in a debate on the Daily Paul forum, when someone close to Ron Paul came out and admitted his wife is a member of the Eastern Star. To be a member of the Eastern Star, you have to have a husband that is a Mason.

Check it out.

Quote:

Liberty Oak Ranch

Quit using Ron Paul as a forum for your bigotted beliefs. You don't know anything about him or his ideals obviously. You also know nothing about the Freemason or Eastern Star organizations.

1. Ron Paul's father was a Freemason and Dr. Paul has said himself many times that he respects the organization and has been to many of the open meetings in his district. I should know, I was his scheduler for ten years.

2. His wife, Carol is a member of the Velasco Order of the Eastern Star and maintains her membership in the Freeport area lodge.

3. Their daughters, Lori and Joy, were both Rainbow girls, another organization associated with Freemasonry.

Your hatefilled retoric regarding a benevolent, Biblically based organization is likened to those who have a fear of the unknown. It spawns lies and hate toward those who are innocent and have done good for others. Just try taking your child to the Shriner's burn or crippled childrens hospital. They will take care of your child regardless of your ignorance and will do it free of charge. How many people has your paranoia helped?
Freemasonry is evil. |Daily Paul

Update: The above link no longer works for me, so I don't know if the thread exists anymore. They deleted several of my
threads at the daily paul, and now I am banned from the site.

It's funny, talked about all sort of things in that forum. Moon hoax, electrons, things I've posted here, but when you start
talking about the freemasons, you get banned. Just like ATS. And they remove all of my posts about mason in the Christian
Forums.

Thanks Club Conspiracy.

redrat11 04-21-2008 09:17 PM

Re: Ron Paul is a Freemason.

ron paul is the best congress person America has ever had. And no one has yet to prove he is involved in freemasonry.

stompk 04-22-2008 04:21 AM

BS.

It was was of Ron Pauls inside people who said this, now the thread is unavailable

They act like the guy is Jesus, just like the Masons intended.

The truth is, alot of the Ron Paul fans are gun toting white supremicists
who jumped on board when Paul dissed Lincoln.

When I stood up for Lincoln, the Ron Paul fans clobbered me, even though
we could not have the America we do today with slavery. Lincoln changed
the world in that respect, and that cannot be taken lightly.

I'm concerned about this Ron Paul movement now. I was a fan, until I found
out he's a mason. Now, I'm labeled by the Ron Paul fans too, which is something
they pretend to fight against.

It's all a big pile of SH*T

stompk 04-22-2008 05:37 AM

Did you know Ron Paul was drafted, and only served 2 1/2 yrs?

Quote:

After two years, he was drafted and began active duty with the Air National Guard. He was stationed at Kelly Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas. Though he would have preferred to continue his medical training, he decided to make the best of his time in the military.

“I became a flight surgeon not an Air Force pilot but I got my private pilot (license),” says Paul. “At that time, you know we were fantastically rich because I could make $700 a month and didn’t work nearly as hard as I did as a resident.”

Following his two and a half years of active duty he returned to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, to continue his medical training, leaving internal medicine and redirecting his focus to OB/GYN.
http://www.crossandcrescent.com/2007...sidential-bid/

Wow, did 2 1/2 yrs in his home state, after being drafted?? Tough duty there Ronny.

stompk 04-22-2008 06:20 AM

I've asked Ron Paul to respond.

In the official forum.

Daily Dose Ľ Blog Archive Ľ 34th response (user Steve Svensson)

stompk 04-22-2008 06:44 AM

I've posted this response, which is under moderation, so probably won't make the post.

#

Mr. Paul.

I was in the Daily Paul forum, and someone came in claiming she use to do your schedule.

She claimed Mrs. Paul is a member of the (Velasco) Order of the Eastern Star. Also, that your
father was a freemason.

Sir, women are not allowing into the Eastern Star without a husband being a freemason,
so, before I go spreading this information all over the world, I will give you a chance, here,
in the official forum, to respond.

Otherwise, in my opinion, you have been lying to the public, just like the rest of them, and your
voting record has been deliberate to fool the masses into following you like you are some sort
of savior, all the while leading them into the abyss.

I wait your answer, but not for long. Iím pretty convinced this person was authentic.

Next, I will point out that you really never told us you were drafted, and did a whole
2 1/2 years in Texas National Guard. Thanks for bringing that forth.

And what is the $400,000,000 million for the oil refinery in your district, right before you got
re-elected? Is this tied to the whole Port Arthur VX nerve gas thingy?

And this response

Steve Svensson Says: Your comment is awaiting moderation.
April 22nd, 2008 at 6:40 am

Is this an answer from Ron Paul? Is their a problem with freemasonry?

Who do you think the New World Order is. Order out of Chaos sound familiar?

Theyíve got people calling Ron Paul supporters kooks, and theyíve got
Ron Paul supporters calling everyone that doesnít support Ron Paul kooks.

So, effectively, what we have here, is the brink of civil war.

Pinch the economy, ration food, ran up gas, crash equity in housing, trap people
in loans, the list goes on and on.

Who instills this? Who suggests in your local government taking loans for things,
when the town has enough money to pay for it outright, effectively trapping the
tax paying citizens into a credit situation?

Look at any sign entering a town. Whoís there. Freemasons.

And some will say, well they donate a lot of money. Where do they get the money they
donate. From you, and me, through charities, functions, and DUES. Better pay your dues, huh.

Why, cause it all goes back the the Knights Templar. They protected the Temple. What Temple?

The Temple of Solomon, which is the same Temple Jesus said he would bring down, and the same temple
he slapped the ďmoney changersĒ Knight Templar, Freemason, Illuminati, World Order. Itís all the same thing.

Anti-Christ. Look at the symbol for the Order of The Easter Star closely.
General Grand Chapter OES

Notice itís a .org. Tax Free people.

Now look at this.
The Pentagram and Ram's Head

Thereís a third side in this Revolution. Itís called the Spiritual Army.

stompk 04-22-2008 06:51 AM

Just added this comment
# Steve Svensson Says:
April 22nd, 2008 at 6:46 am

For the moderators, since you appear to be moderating.

Iím running a parallel thread a Club Conspiracy, so
your surpression of speech is not working, and only
making you look worse.

Cuts both ways.
+0
# Steve Svensson Says:
April 22nd, 2008 at 6:48 am

Jeffery, correct me if Iím wrong, but Ron Paul was in office in 2007, right.

To be exact Dec, 2007 this money was alloted to his district.

Gotta look hard. Iím waiting to see what Ron Paul says.

stompk 04-22-2008 07:04 AM

I've posted this.

#

We pick apart Bush for being a member of the Skull and Bones. Did you know his father was knighted into the Knight of Malta?

We pick apart Clinton and Obama for being members of the CFR, and Hillary meeting with the Bilderbergers.

Well, Hillary is in the Order of The Eastern Star, and Osama is a member of the Prince Hall Freemasons.

Condileeza Rice is a member of the Pan-Hellenic group. Just think of this neat little group as what they call
themselve literally. Spreading Hell. Pan-demic. Pan-America, the airline that covers all of America.

People are woefully duped, cause their faith is weak.
+0
# Steve Svensson Says:
April 22nd, 2008 at 7:02 am

Ellen, did my good idea get anywhere? I tried it in the daily paul too. No one cares. Itís all about sapping up your money, getting your personal information, and leading you to an electronic, credit only society.

Why hasnít Ron Paul come out and said, ďHell yes, Iím still in the race!Ē

Think about it.

stompk 04-22-2008 07:12 AM

New post

Quote:

This is from his Fraternity Website, Cross and Crescent.

"Following graduation from Gettysburg College in Pennsylvania, Paul attended Duke University School of Medicine, and then went on to the Henry Ford Clinic to get further training in internal medicine.

After two years, he was drafted and began active duty with the Air National Guard. He was stationed at Kelly Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas. Though he would have preferred to continue his medical training, he decided to make the best of his time in the military.

ďI became a flight surgeon not an Air Force pilot but I got my private pilot (license),Ē says Paul. ďAt that time, you know we were fantastically rich because I could make $700 a month and didnít work nearly as hard as I did as a resident.Ē

Following his two and a half years of active duty he returned to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, to continue his medical training, leaving internal medicine and redirecting his focus to OB/GYN.

He then decided to return to Lake Jackson, Texas, to begin his private practice."

stompk 04-22-2008 07:25 AM

# Steve Svensson Says:
April 22nd, 2008 at 7:18 am

I want Ron Paul to either say, Iím a mason, or, no, Iím not a mason.

I trusted him to tell all the truths. Transparency in government means your
candidate canít have secrets, and sure as heck canít belong to the worlds
largest secret society.

It baffles me that people or so easily duped, that they are willing to look past
this simple fact.

Itís about principle.
+0
# Steve Svensson Says:
April 22nd, 2008 at 7:23 am

I donít know Rick. I have no one either. I was a Ron Paul supporter, holding meetup groups, and put an ad in the paper, ďvote for Ron PaulĒ Made a YouTube video. Iíve been duped too.

Robert Morris was a Freemason too. Robert Morris financed the Revolution (singlehandedly they say). If you go to the Washington Capital Dome site, and look at the fresco, that had to be approved by congress, painted on the bottom of the dome, you will see Mercury, the god of Commerce, handing Robert Morris a bag of Gold.

Atop of the Dome, is the Tholos, the Greek entrance to Hell. Gotta love them Masons.