Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Latest News (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   DC Madam Suicided??? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6200)

redrat11 05-01-2008 12:37 PM

DC Madam Suicided???
 
How many Politicians did she know of? The Washington DC Pedo- Rings?



Florida Cops: Suicide Victim Is 'D.C. Madam'
TARPON SPRINGS, Fla. (CBS) ― Police say a woman believed to be the one convicted of running a high-end prostitution ring in Washington has been found dead of an apparent suicide in a Florida Gulf Coast town.

Tarpon Springs police say a body they believed to be 52-year-old Deborah Jeane Palfrey was found in a shed near her mother's mobile home Thursday morning. She left a suicide note, but police did not disclose its contents.

Palfrey was convicted April 15th by a federal jury of running a prostitution service that catered to members of Washington's political elite, including Senator David Vitter, a Louisiana Republican.

She had denied her escort service engaged in prostitution, saying that if any of the women engaged in sex acts for money, they did so without her knowledge.

Palfrey caused a sensation last year when she announced that to raise money for her defense, she intended to sell her phone records to any news outlet willing to pay. Palfrey said her defunct business, Pamela Martin & Associates, was "a legal, high-end erotic fantasy service" that serviced elite clients.

She was convicted on all counts she faced: Money laundering, using the mail for illegal purposes and racketeering.

Three of Palfrey's clients testified during the weeklong trial in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, explaining how they found the service, how often they called, what they were hoping for and whether they got it during their visits.

"When a man agrees to pay $250 for 90 minutes with a woman, what do most men expect in that time?" prosecutor Daniel Butler said during closing arguments Monday. "In that context, it's pretty clear. Most men want sex."

But the trial concluded without revealing many new details about the service or its clients. Sen. David Vitter, R-La., was among possible witnesses, but did not take the stand.
( 2008 CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. The Associated Press contributed to this report.)


cbs3.com - Cops: 'D.C. Madam' Found Dead In Apparent Suicide

NOTE: Florida is one of the most CORRUPT POLICE STATES IN AMERICA!

Newsweek - National News, World News, Health, Technology, Entertainment and more... | Newsweek.com



Reports: D.C. Madam has committed suicide - On Deadline - USATODAY.com

BlueAngel 05-01-2008 01:14 PM

Re: DC Madam Suicided???
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by redrat11 (Post 48262)
How many Politicians did she know of? The Washington DC Pedo- Rings?

When you say PEDO-RINGS are you inferring that the prostitutes were children?

In any event, I guess we'll never know how many NAMES she could have implicated, but, certainly, some of her employees must know and I would think that there must be a paper trail of some sort.

redrat11 05-01-2008 01:25 PM

Re: DC Madam Suicided???
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 48263)
When you say PEDO-RINGS are you inferring that the prostitutes were children?

In any event, I guess we'll never know how many NAMES she could have implicated, but, certainly, some of her employees must know and I would think that there must be a paper trail of some sort.



Yes, that's what I mean, why else would she be Dead? "The List" is somewhere out there. Not all of her 'employees' but, maybe a few. Or at least 'connections' to that sick world.

redrat11 05-01-2008 02:54 PM

Re: DC Madam Suicided???
 
OK, people, think about this, she got 'suicided' by hanging at her moms house??? Although She was looking at 50 years in prison, but, why would she commit suicide at her moms house? Answer: because the PTB "sent a message" to any remaining family members who might think of talking.

KennyWally 05-04-2008 11:10 PM

Re: DC Madam Suicided???
 
Brings to mind, the demise of a guy who worked his ass off to expose black ops selling crack cocaine in east l.a.

It was exposed in the san jose mercury news in the 90's.

He also authored a book , dark alliance...."Webb's 1996 series in the Mercury News alleged that Nicaraguan drug traffickers had sold tons of crack cocaine in Los Angeles and funneled millions of dollars in profits to the CIA-supported Nicaraguan Contras during the 1980s."

His name was gary webb, he was so despondent, that he committed suicide by shooting himself in the head, two times, just to make sure he was dead...

redrat11 05-05-2008 11:34 AM

Re: DC Madam Suicided???
 
I suspect the cops did her in

BlueAngel 05-05-2008 10:47 PM

Re: DC Madam Suicided???
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by redrat11 (Post 48269)
OK, people, think about this, she got 'suicided' by hanging at her moms house??? Although She was looking at 50 years in prison, but, why would she commit suicide at her moms house? Answer: because the PTB "sent a message" to any remaining family members who might think of talking.

I dunno, RedRat. I mean, sending a message to other family members!?!

What's their message?

They'll kill any and all family members who might be thinking about speaking out and make them all look like suicides?

And, these family members would have suicided, because?

The Madam was facing 50 years in prison. That's a pretty good reason to suicide.

Don't cha think it would be somewhat obvious if other family members were killed in "apparent" suicides without any reason for taking their own lives?

They're not facing prison time.

redrat11 05-05-2008 11:05 PM

Re: DC Madam Suicided???
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 48343)
I dunno, RedRat. I mean, sending a message to other family members!?!

What's their message?

They'll kill any and all family members who might be thinking about speaking out and make them all look like suicides?

And, these family members would have suicided, because?

The Madam was facing 50 years in prison. That's a pretty good reason to suicide.

Don't cha think it would be somewhat obvious if other family members were killed in "apparent" suicides without any reason for taking their own lives?

They're not facing prison time.

FOCUS LIKE A LASER BEAM BA, now this 'Madam' is not who you think she is, AGAIN, FOCUS LIKE A LASER BEAM. She was only facing 4 years in the pokey, how do you suppose this 'Madam' got "connected" to the "Washington DC Pedos???" Got rope?

BlueAngel 05-05-2008 11:31 PM

Re: DC Madam Suicided???
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by redrat11 (Post 48347)
FOCUS LIKE A LASER BEAM BA, now this 'Madam' is not who you think she is, AGAIN, FOCUS LIKE A LASER BEAM. She was only facing 4 years in the pokey, how do you suppose this 'Madam' got "connected" to the "Washington DC Pedos???" Got rope?

Huh?

So, RedRat, who is she if she is NOT who WE think she is?

Please, spill the beans.

Don't keep us in suspense.

Also, tell us how she became connected to the Washing DC pedophiles?

Spill the beans. Tell us everything you know about this Madam.

While you're at it, how 'bout explaining what your question GOT ROPE means!?!

BlueAngel 05-05-2008 11:39 PM

Re: DC Madam Suicided???
 
She was only facing five to six years in prison and, of course, knowing what I know, I wouldn't doubt it was murder disguised as suicide.

That's how THEY operate.

However, it's your comment about her suicide as being a message to other family members that they would endure the same if they spoke out is where your theory flatlines.

I've already outlined my reasons as to why I don't buy into HER suicide as a message to other family members not to speak out or they will suffer the same fate.

If I were a family member, her suicide would make me want to SPEAK OUt!!

But, that's the way I operate.

Without fear.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:00 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.