Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinions (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Liberals vs Conservatives on this forum. (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63)

Ahmad 01-05-2005 09:46 AM

Liberals vs Conservatives on this forum.

Peace all,

This is just my opinion as a member here, and you don't have to accept it.

This forum is a small picture of the world. Satan's schemes as well as God's must be here as they are out there.

So whatever happens on this forum, whatever problems arise, whatever solutions are reached. it is what exactly happens in the outside world.

Here are the parallels between this forum and the world outside:

Satan operates through "Extremes", extreme right and extreme left, he don't operate on the balanced straight path of God. He divids the world into two sides, in order to destroy the human being, his most ardent enemy.

The first faction is the Liberals, who support "no religion", "no god", "no distinct right or wrong". They promote the one world solution, with everyone happily self indulging in his or her false gods without fear of being bothered!

Tolerance, All religions are good, Universal brotherhood are few of their banners.

And because they have no specific dogma to idolize, they idolize their own egos, they are the leaders with the higher voices, who can bully, redicule and intimidate to control.

The second faction are the sheeple (as the arrogant leaders call them), or the majority of the world. They being weaker, have nothing else but a dogma (religion) to depend and rely on for stability and security. They are more apt to defend their ideology fiercly than the leaders, thus they make good fighters to die for the leaders, "true believers" yet decieved.
------------------------------------------------

I believe that both factions are following Satan. And unless they realize their problem, being stuck in an extreme, there will be no peace.

Only bullying trigerring violence, in a vicious circle orchestrated by Satan himself.

THERE MUST BE a balanced path inbetween, the balanced path i offer you all is submission to God alone.

If the liberals believed in God alone, and killed their egos, they will think twice before insulting or bullying the conservatives.

And if the conservatives believed in God alone, and devoted themselves to Him alone, they wil not be as rigid, hatefull or outraged by any criticism. As they will be God-confident, not dogma-confident. They will not feel threatened when someone attacks their religion, because they are not relying on it for personal security.

Only the submitters to God alone can TOLERATE everybody else, because they don't operate based on emotions, opinions or personal desires, they base their actions on the absolute values alone. And put their trust and rely on God alone.

Are you ego-centered? idol/dogma-centered? or God-centered?

No force, no punishment can work in case of war, nothing but Submission to God alone.

All these energies wasted horizontally, should be invested vertically to contact God in the Heavens and seek His help, forgivness and guidance.

That you may all take heed.

Ahmad Nishitoba

sablefish 01-05-2005 09:52 AM

Re: Liberals vs Conservatives on this forum.

Ahmad.. I mostly agree with what you just wrote, Your origional writing is a lot more fun to read than your usual cut and paste approach.. Keep up the good work.

Peace.

Ahmad 01-05-2005 11:54 PM

Peace Sablefish,

I don't think you mean what you say!. Many times you say you agree, but still you also agree 100% with those who use the conservatives' attacks as an excuse to push the forum into censoring ANY talk about God, religion and absolute values!

If you really agree, why do you take the side of the liberals?

If you really agree why do you want the forum to ban any talk about GOD ?

I personally can't see any balanced, moderate voices here except Darkchild (as far as i have read).

P.S: you didn't answer my original question.

Ahmad

Ozziecynic 01-06-2005 04:10 AM

:-) Good points Good post, Good thread Ahmad!
It would be better if we had more intellectual talk than all this wishy washy religious material all the time anyway!. 8-)

freeman 01-06-2005 08:49 AM

Sorry, sable, but I could have predicted you would get that response.
Just read Institute's article on mind conrol technique's in another thread here. It's brilliant and pretty much covers all the bases of proselytizers and their techniques.
You see, just when you reach out in the spirit of tolerance and understanding to a "converter" is when you get that not so subtle slap in the face, because they figure they've got you now in a vulnerable position where your clay can be molded.
Reread the post. It's all there.
Shame, Ahmad, shame.
I'm not trying to be moderate, either.
If I go to hell it will be with my eyes wide open.

Ahmad 01-07-2005 02:15 AM

Freeman, i think you should change your nick name,

"You see, just when you reach out in the spirit of tolerance and understanding to a "converter" is when you get that not so subtle slap in the face, because they figure they've got you now in a vulnerable position where your clay can be molded.
Reread the post. It's all there.
Shame, Ahmad, shame."

Keep glorifying the NWO, study their techniques, read their dogma scriptures, keep following their news, and one day you will find yourself illuminated without you knowing.

What about God?

Shame on you notsofreeman.

Ahmad Nishitoba

freeman 01-07-2005 09:08 AM

Ahmad, if those words were too strong, I apologize, but at least it got you out of your cut-and-paste didactics.
I see -- and have always seen -- a general pattern amongst those would try to impose particular belief systems upon others. And I see alarming parallels between theses tactics and the mind control techniques of the NWO. That is what I am saying.
Even though you tell me that Jesus was not worthy of worship, I do not recall him ever using any of these stratagems to convert followers; rather they were instinctively drawn to him out of the love that he emanated and a genuine interest in the truths that he preached.
I have listened intently to what you have had to say about "submission", and frankly I discern no epiphany to this point.
Most religions teach submission to their gods, just as Jesus explained in his first great commandment: "Love God with all your heart, soul and mind."
In Satan's world, however, only a certain amount of submission is possible, as Jesus said once again, "Render unto Caesar the things that are Casesar's and to God the things that are God's." Yet always comes a point when we are confronted directly by evil amd must oppose it to defend ourselves. The number of righteous martyrs througout history makes me dubious of the notion that God puts a magic shield around all of us who submit to him completely; however, his grace, love and spiritual strength are always there for us to draw upon in any crisis.
Idolatry is a major form of sin, no question, but the worst form of idolatry is unreasoning commitment to dogma, something else that Jesus etablished by flying in the faces of the Pharisees and their moribund traditions and rituals. You say that Christianity and Islam are idolatrous religions because their followers worship their two major prophets, Jesus and Mohammed, as well as the God they represent. (Actually I don't; I consider Christ and the Holy Spirit of the Trinity as conduits to God Himself, but that is splitting theosophical hairs.)
Yet your religion encompasses numerology, long considered a form of idolatry (and occultism) within conventional Judeao-Christian theology. You claim everything is "jake" with your particular version of the Koran because it keeps rolling "lucky nineteens".
I'm sorry, but I'm just not connecting this all together in a way that shows me any unique structure. Maybe my "jimboys" are doing the driving, but your road signs are still confusing, obscure and contradictory.

nomad 01-07-2005 09:55 AM

freeman very good response (I guess I like it

because I agree with it) ... the point

of the Koran rolling 19s ... while this might

appear as miracleous ... a response from someone

knowledge with the torah would be " and that's

all you have as "miracle" ???

What Ahmad is not aware of is that

the "corrupted" torah contains an infinite

number of mathematical "miracles" ?

Interestingly, Jesus was completely aware

of this and embedded his parables with many

of them.

Ahmad 01-07-2005 10:08 AM

Your points are very misleading, like the "liberals" you equate the right with the wrong, when nothing is wrong in itself, it's how the people use it that counts.

For example, Satan uses fear to control his followers, his "fear strategy" is unjustified and based on lies and illusions. God warns us repeatedly in all the scriptures of his retribution for the guilty, would you consider that too " a fear strategy" or requirements of the deal we made with God?

Only the meanings behind the words can detect deception, manipulation or other satanic methods. But since you have missed the meaning, there is no way you can percieve the truthfulness of the intention.

You said: "The number of righteous martyrs througout history makes me dubious of the notion that God puts a magic shield around all of us who submit to him completely;"

And who said that the righteous die in the first place? God revealed to us in Quran, that the righteous go straight to Heaven, which means that their death is a great blessing if you only know. Jesus's life in Heaven is definetly better than the persecution of the Jews.

You said: "Idolatry is a major form of sin, no question, but the worst form of idolatry is unreasoning commitment to dogma,"

Again you equate the right with wrong, your judgment is impaired, not all religion is evil, not all dogmas are evil. There is the truth and there are the lies.

You said: "Actually I don't; I consider Christ and the Holy Spirit of the Trinity as conduits to God Himself"

Do you think you need mediators to contact God? well, that is exactly what Satan wants to convince us, that we need someone more pure than us to contact God (why are you afraid of contacting God directly?) isn't this how the Church and Mosque dictatorship is based on?
Don't be like those whose lame excuse was:

[39:3] Absolutely, the religion shall be devoted to GOD alone. Those who set up idols beside Him say, "We idolize them only to bring us closer to GOD; for they are in a better position!" GOD will judge them regarding their disputes. GOD does not guide such liars, disbelievers.

You said: "Yet your religion encompasses numerology, long considered a form of idolatry (and occultism) within conventional Judeao-Christian theology."

I thought you were smarter, you bought the Satanic deception of labeling things to shortcircuit you!
So religion is evil, numerology is satanic, ..etc

The proof of Quran was long known to the Jewish sincere rabbis, but this knowledge got distorted:

-----------------------------------------------
From appenidx 1 to the "Authorized english translation of Quran" by Rashad Khalifa:

A Witness From the Children of Israel

[46:10] Proclaim: "What if it is from God, and you disbelieved in it? A witness from the Children of Israel has borne witness to a similar phenomenon, and he has believed, while you have turned too arrogant to believe. God does not guide the wicked."

The following quotation is taken from STUDIES IN JEWISH MYSTICIM, (Association for Jewish Studies, Cambridge, Mass., Joseph Dan & Frank Talmage, eds., Page 88, 1982). The quotation refers to the work of Rabbi Judah the Pious (12th Century AD):

The people [Jews] in France made it a custom to add [in the morning prayer] the words: "`Ashrei temimei derekh [blessed are those who walk the righteous way]," and our Rabbi, the Pious, of blessed memory, wrote that they were completely and utterly wrong. It is all gross falsehood, because there are only nineteen times that the Holy Name is mentioned [in that portion of the morning prayer]... and similarly you find the word `Elohim nineteen times in the pericope of Ve-'elleh shemot.... Similarly, you find that Israel were called "sons" nineteen times, and there are many other examples. All these sets of nineteen are intricately intertwined, and they contain many secrets and esoteric meanings, which are contained in more than eight large volumes... Furthermore, in this section there are 152 (19x8) words.
---------------------------------------------

The numerology of the cabbalists is but a distortion of God's original knowledge that was long known by the Jewish scholars, however by time in parallel to the distortions of the scriptures, this divine knowledge got corrupted by Satan. Do you think Satan will leave the signs of God without distortion?. These Kabbala people idolized numbers, and saw powers eminating from them indepent of God, they are totally stuck in their devination and seeking power through numbers, also the occult do so, and attach nonsensical meanings to the numbers.
However the numbers on my website are SIGNS from God, how to know they are from God? if they are CLEAR, and have a righteous MEANING that conforms with the scripture, why would you reject them? how could you disregard a sign from God without having knowledge about it? have you verified the signs first?

[34:43] When our proofs were recited to them, perfectly clear, they said, "This is simply a man who wants to divert you from the way your parents are worshiping." They also said, "These are fabricated lies." Those who disbelieved also said about the truth that came to them, "This is obviously magic."

Yes i am a converter, Jesus was also a converter. I am a messenger of God, and you are required to follow me, i bring you a message and clear proofs from your Lord, if you turn away, then bear witness that i am a submitter to God alone.

Ahmad Nishitoba

nomad 01-07-2005 10:20 AM

All interesting but the Jewish

Rabbis are not impressed with the Koran

because to them its a joke next to the torah

(with all due respect)

Don't you find it odd that the Jews don't want or

need for that matter ANYBODY to join them and

their corrupted Torah ?

The fact that the Jews have left everybody alone

in whatever their beliefs are for thousands of

years is to be marvelled.