Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   What is really going on? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Al-Qaeda Did 9-11 (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6305)

WonkTheDog 06-18-2008 03:07 PM

Al-Qaeda Did 9-11

FACT: Al-Qaeda is run not by Osama bin Laden, but by Salmon Rushdie. Rushdie achieved his controversial status to cover up his direct connections with Ayman al-Zamahiri. Bin Laden is a fictional character, played by al-Zamahiri's father in the video releases.

Al-Qaeda is a REAL organisation (!!!) and planted operatives on the flights involved in the Twin Towers incident by acquiring PLANE TICKETS and through mind-control drugs (esp. phenylephrine).

Conversely, the Loose Change films and related conspiracies are DISINFORMATION SPREAD BY THE CIA. 9-11 was a colossal embarrassment, and they immediately set up the conspiracy campaign to CREATE AN ILLUSION OF OMNIPOTENCE!

FACT: This is complete fact!

ThoughtPolice 06-18-2008 03:15 PM

Re: Al-Qaeda Did 9-11

Salmon Rushdie illuminati definitely. what you say make sense because we got mind-control allthe time, drugs in water supply. you are wrong though it was FBI not CIA but close

laden is not really exist, he die and nw rushdie is good charge, and cia AND fbi now back up him.

anyone els think?

WonkTheDog 06-18-2008 03:21 PM

FACT: Hunter X Thompson was an Illuminati defector, and an expert-on-mind control drugs. Rushdie was also an Illuminatus: Rushdie is an anagram of RUSH DIE. RUSH is a drug, on which Hunter X Thompson was an expert; DIE is what Thompson did when he died.

COINCIDENCE?

ThoughtPolice 07-10-2008 08:30 AM

yes but maybe misunderstand the way have said because x thompson is in fact GW BUSH.

salmon rushdie not bush this illuminati

roof_top_eagle 07-14-2008 11:38 AM

Hi gang, I'm new here and thought I'd weigh in on this.

I personally think Bush was behind 9/11. It may be unpopular to say but I really don't care. Lifelong oil man wants more oil and doesn't care what it takes to get it. makes sense to me on top of the WTC being closed the day before and security guards heard forklifts on so called vacant floors. Plus a few slip ups by the government. I also don't think that the hotels that have surveillance cameras that would have caught the pentagon being hit either accidentally deleted the footage but I do believe the CIA took the servers. This is why backing up your surveillance system can be handy. We use carbanite.com I just don't buy all this crap, bin laden if he is alive or not was supposed to be in Afghanistan so why did the USA go into Iraq?
Okay well there was supposed to be WMD in there but that was on false info, there must be a outside motive for this whole war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

9/11 was just bush's way of going into Iraq to get more oil for his piggy bank.

sablefish 07-21-2008 10:57 AM

Yep it was Oil.. Yep it was Israel.. yep it was location.. It was so that Israel gets all the oil the the rest of the western world dies for.. Then pits Russia against the U.S and after the nuclear winter Israel still has the only nukes in the world.. The Rothschild proclaim themselves Gods and take over all the M.E. Oil... They run the world with slave labor for a thousand years.

Get used to the New World Order. roof top eagle.. Welcome!

BeenThereDoneThat 08-02-2008 08:48 AM

A touchy subject. Israel and USA citizens are not responsible for what their governments do. These two governents and the puppets that control them are merely fronts to world control by those who seek to ruin everything.
World control is a great idea...If there were someone to lead...and all things were fair.

No one leads. Nothing is fair.

so...FTW....Ill hold out and maybe I will inherit something(for the win). Bin Laden is our Warrior, we supplied him with everything he needed in his previous agenda, and we even paid him to do it! I bet we did the same with the twin towers...He was a star like Mike. A NIKE SPONSOR MAYBE...just do it? What ever the truth is...it happened. This crime needs to be punished. This was a clean getaway.

Sorry about the sarcasm

sablefish 08-09-2008 02:33 PM

What a bunch of crap!... The U.S government and Israel, and Great Briton.. Did 911 to the U.S.
In fact those three countries, represent the fiat currency coalition.. along with Australians, and the E.U... The whole global financial thingie created by the Rothschilds is about to collapse..

It was a a flim flam to start with.. The whole thing is coming down.. Within the next 2 weeks.

Wars.. poverty.. starvation... IT IS COMING SOON. Stock up on canned goods and shotgun shells.. Forget gold and silver.. Without the amo and firepower your gold and silver is worth nothing.. They will take it from you under conditions of torture..They will come into your home and torture you until you tell them where you have your gold and silver.

This is the New World Order.. Fuck that!

BeenThereDoneThat 08-09-2008 06:17 PM

It is a known fact that there was an air plane(US GOVERNMENT) participating in a (of all things) twin tower mock terror attack at the moments leading up to the attack and when the towers went down. This 'Drill' was being carried out for a week before and into the day of the tower attacks. I have always suspected something fishy about the american public and its inability to see the obvious or to prosecute the upper level of criminal.
The oil thing is sure raising its ugly head. We best hurry and let Mr. Graham pay off the muslim women so that we can convert them into oil dependent christians.We need spies like them. It is getting hard for me to believe that this was not done in the name of christianity though, from my point of view. It is funny to me that christians cry 'mark of the beast' and NWO when the bliss that they imagine lies within obedience.Obedience to the very kingdom that they denounce in the cries of conspiracy. It is easy to place blame on everyone else, start a 'Terror crusade' that will never end and kill in the name of Christ and peace.Just ask G.Bush about being the 'Chosen One'. Little does he know who is watching and waiting. The true corruption is in his head.He is a puppet. A slight higher standing than prop and backdrop public Goyim though. No one will ever wake up that is not already awake.

Mind control is being mastered by school bullies, so most of ya all are way behind the times. Project Blue beam is good example of the NWO scenario that ya all toss to conspiracy, but I suggest that the conspiracy is only a suggestion of conspiracy. Who needs a shotgun when moab lies between the neuro centers of your own brain?
Most people are chipped already and dont know it. Its not going to be a choice to deny the marking of every human being, that occured long ago. Its about getting past the paranoid illusions that are 'MADE UP' in your head or fabricated outside the spectrum of your conscious awareness
Only the rich stand to suffer. The rest are just sheep, A few will 'FLASH' out and the rest of ya can all do it again. Thats fair. No one is special!

Mark me with the chip.....I dont mind eating and drinking and being.....merry. Just make sure I get reimbursed or we will have issues when all is said and done. Nothing personal.

The extermination of a large majority of the public at this time almost sounds like a justifiable decision if you ask me. Freedom has corrupted true valor. The time is near to bow down. EVERY KNEE WILL BEND!

Just ask the little bitches in Guan'tana-mo. You horders of freedom and rebelion havent done shit for your fellow man. Instead you call them terrorists and forget they exist. You are one in the same. Where is your defiance or legions of doomsday buccaneers?. You will be chipped and I will bet on it! Better get your terror cell up and running, because you claim to do just that when you 'STOCKPILE' ammunition.
If you are lucky, when you resist, you wont be killed. Submission will be obtained when ya all malfunction. This is just my opinion, as the 'Few' that will be saved probably do not include me in the eyes of the self manifest survivalists, But I am hoping I can pull through and maintain my self image of 'F' that... when there is no oil and they say i must sell my soul....to get a 'Bus' ride. I will 'F'n walk.

it wont come to that, but I am a Flintstone.

RIP to Bernie Mac.Now no one will ever make me 'F'n laugh!

BlueAngel 08-09-2008 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sablefish (Post 50355)
What a bunch of crap!... The U.S government and Israel, and Great Briton.. Did 911 to the U.S.
In fact those three countries, represent the fiat currency coalition.. along with Australians, and the E.U... The whole global financial thingie created by the Rothschilds is about to collapse..

It was a a flim flam to start with.. The whole thing is coming down.. Within the next 2 weeks.

Wars.. poverty.. starvation... IT IS COMING SOON. Stock up on canned goods and shotgun shells.. Forget gold and silver.. Without the amo and firepower your gold and silver is worth nothing.. They will take it from you under conditions of torture..They will come into your home and torture you until you tell them where you have your gold and silver.

This is the New World Order.. Fuck that!

Damn!

Within the next two weeks?

I better get busy.

I don't even own a gun.

Don't have any gold or silver, either, so no need to enter my home and torture me.