Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Social Engineering (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Prostitute Barbie - The New "Sexy" Barbie That Goes Way Too Far (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6383)

Revelation1217 07-17-2008 03:22 PM

Prostitute Barbie - The New "Sexy" Barbie That Goes Way Too Far
 
Prostitute Barbie - The New "Sexy" Barbie That Goes Way Too Far

Mattel is releasing a new "Black Canary" Barbie doll with kinky fishnet leggings that go way too high, a motorcycle jacket, black gloves and kinky black boots. Go check out the stunning picture:

Funny Stuff: Prostitute Barbie - The New Super Sexy "Black Canary" Barbie Doll That Goes Way, Way Over The Line

BlueAngel 07-17-2008 03:50 PM

Re: Prostitute Barbie - The New "Sexy" Barbie That Goes Way Too Far
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Revelation1217 (Post 49909)
Prostitute Barbie - The New "Sexy" Barbie That Goes Way Too Far

Mattel is releasing a new "Black Canary" Barbie doll with kinky fishnet leggings that go way too high, a motorcycle jacket, black gloves and kinky black boots. Go check out the stunning picture:

Funny Stuff: Prostitute Barbie - The New Super Sexy "Black Canary" Barbie Doll That Goes Way, Way Over The Line

Incredible.

Is Ken pimping her out?

Out of the Box 08-05-2008 04:36 AM

Re: Prostitute Barbie - The New "Sexy" Barbie That Goes Way Too Far
 
This is obviously a parody and not to be taken seriously.

BlueAngel 08-05-2008 06:15 PM

Re: Prostitute Barbie - The New "Sexy" Barbie That Goes Way Too Far
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Out of the Box (Post 50224)
This is obviously a parody and not to be taken seriously.

So, these Barbie dolls are really not on the selves at Toys 'r' Us?

Out of the Box 08-06-2008 02:37 AM

Re: Prostitute Barbie - The New "Sexy" Barbie That Goes Way Too Far
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 50260)
So, these Barbie dolls are really not on the selves at Toys 'r' Us?

I don't know. I'm not American ;)

Are they?!?!? :confused:

justgroovy 08-06-2008 05:30 PM

Re: Prostitute Barbie - The New "Sexy" Barbie That Goes Way Too Far
 
pretty sure this is just a joke ...

BlueAngel 08-09-2008 11:09 PM

Re: Prostitute Barbie - The New "Sexy" Barbie That Goes Way Too Far
 
Did RedRat delete his post on this thread after he realized this was not to be taken seriously and he had?

justgroovy 08-10-2008 08:57 AM

Re: Prostitute Barbie - The New "Sexy" Barbie That Goes Way Too Far
 
hmm i'm not sure why he deleted it, i mean even if this barbie is a joke it doesn't make what he said any less true.

BlueAngel 08-10-2008 09:43 AM

Re: Prostitute Barbie - The New "Sexy" Barbie That Goes Way Too Far
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by justgroovy (Post 50369)
hmm i'm not sure why he deleted it, i mean even if this barbie is a joke it doesn't make what he said any less true.

I don't remember what he said in his comment.

Can't agree with you more.

It certainly would have been taken seriously if it were true even if this Barbie is a joke.

Maybe he can post it again.

justgroovy 08-10-2008 11:56 AM

Re: Prostitute Barbie - The New "Sexy" Barbie That Goes Way Too Far
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 50370)
I don't remember what he said in his comment.

Can't agree with you more.

It certainly would have been taken seriously if it were true even if this Barbie is a joke.

Maybe he can post it again.

I certainly hope he'll repost as well. The gist of it was that a lot of these dolls/toys are not as wholesome as they once may have been.

I agree with this, just the fact that even for a moment someone could think that this particular Barbie creation was real shows that it isn't that far out of the realm of possibility.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.