Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Latest News (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   The Catholic Church and Pedophilia (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6385)

BlueAngel 07-18-2008 08:12 PM

The Catholic Church and Pedophilia

Pope apologizes, yet again.

Pope apologizes for Australian clergy sex abuse - Yahoo! News

I think it is against man's natural instincts to abstain from sex for his entire life such as in the priesthood.

So, what happens?

Do these priests turn to pedophilia due to their isolation within the church or are they sick individuals before they enter the priesthood?

justgroovy 07-19-2008 05:43 AM

Re: The Catholic Church and Pedophilia

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 49927)
Pope apologizes, yet again.

Pope apologizes for Australian clergy sex abuse - Yahoo! News

I think it is against man's natural instincts to abstain from sex for his entire life such as in the priesthood.

So, what happens?

Do these priests turn to pedophilia due to their isolation within the church or are they sick individuals before they enter the priesthood?

I agree about abstaining from sex but what really is upsetting is that these priests become predators and take advantage of small children. Why not just find a hooker?

Oh and here's a picture I found on another message board. Not really topic specific, but ...

BlueAngel 07-19-2008 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justgroovy (Post 49933)
I agree about abstaining from sex but what really is upsetting is that these priests become predators and take advantage of small children. Why not just find a hooker?

Oh and here's a picture I found on another message board. Not really topic specific, but ...

Why not find a hooker?

Don't think a priest would walk the streets in his attire looking for same for fear of being caught.

It's also about power insomuch as children are most times AFRAID to speak out.

Who would believe them?

Accusing a priest of pedophilia.

justgroovy 07-19-2008 07:07 AM

:p I didn't mean for him to walk out in his fancy priesty outfit to the corner of 47th and 11th to look for a "date" though I must admit the thought is a bit funny. He could easily throw on something else and spend some money to get laid.

Knowing that these creeps are out there taking advantage of little kids really pisses me off. Apologies? Please. They need to either change their rules or start screening. Or dissolve completely.

BlueAngel 07-19-2008 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justgroovy (Post 49936)
:p I didn't mean for him to walk out in his fancy priesty outfit to the corner of 47th and 11th to look for a "date" though I must admit the thought is a bit funny. He could easily throw on something else and spend some money to get laid.

Knowing that these creeps are out there taking advantage of little kids really pisses me off. Apologies? Please. They need to either change their rules or start screening. Or dissolve completely.

Yeah, you're right.

He could change his clothes, but, it still leaves him more open to being caught then when he sexually abuses a child within the CHURCH!

Most children who are sexually abused at the hands of adults are afraid to speak out about it.

Especially when a priest is involved.

This goes against everything that is taught in the Catholic Church.

Who would believe them?

Children, for the most part, are powerless against these predators.

They are threatened; although not their fault, there is a certain amount of shame that they harbor.

Exactly how I feel.

Apology!

Sorry, but that doesn't cut it.

Clean out YOUR HOUSE you SICKOS!

Prime example of how abstaining from sex doesn't make one a saint.

Ozziecynic 07-28-2008 04:58 AM

Quote:

It's also about power insomuch as children are most times AFRAID to speak out.
:cool: Ever crossed your mind they could be dual members of both the catholic church and some esoteric secret society like the freemasons or OTO which require them to molest kids as part of their rituals. Clearly because their Grand master or Frater told them to infiltrate all seminaries, monasteries chruches. Looks systematically sick but these puppies are especially in the OTO!.

Ozziecynic 07-28-2008 05:08 AM

:cool:On another note trust moronic mainstream Catholics to get all excited about the POPE coming to Aus even though the guy bascially endorses child rape.I guess these tike parents must be giving their tacit approval since they seem to think celebrating this fossil with menstral and semen stains all over his ropes is fine.I wonder if he had groupie with catholic school girls at his hotel room.:rolleyes:

BlueAngel 07-28-2008 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ozziecynic (Post 49991)
:cool: Ever crossed your mind they could be dual members of both the catholic church and some esoteric secret society like the freemasons or OTO which require them to molest kids as part of their rituals. Clearly because their Grand master or Frater told them to infiltrate all seminaries, monasteries chruches. Looks systematically sick but these puppies are especially in the OTO!.

Plausible, but clearly not all are pedophiles.

BlueAngel 07-28-2008 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ozziecynic (Post 49992)
:cool:On another note trust moronic mainstream Catholics to get all excited about the POPE coming to Aus even though the guy bascially endorses child rape.I guess these tike parents must be giving their tacit approval since they seem to think celebrating this fossil with menstral and semen stains all over his ropes is fine.I wonder if he had groupie with catholic school girls at his hotel room.:rolleyes:

That about explains the effects of mind control when people are sucked into worshipping a GOD-like figure and/or an institution that harbors filth.

BlueAngel 07-28-2008 04:26 PM

One who has not been raped as a child by a pedophile/sadistic pig cannot understand completely the effects of this trauma.

When you are BORN in the USA and brainwashed to believe that your government protects you, but instead become a victim of a mind control, government/CIA sponsored trauma-based cult that abuses you psychologically, physically, mentally, sexually, etc., you feel betrayed.

When you trust the church who supposedly represents GOOD and wind up being raped by pedophile priests, you feel betrayed.

One who has endured such abuse must understand that these acts were perpetrated upon them by very "sick" people and they are in no way, shape or form responsible for such.

The guilt they seek to create in the victim must be thrust back upon the PIGS.