Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Latest News (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   UFOs and light pollution (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6411)

EyesOnly 08-05-2008 06:54 AM

UFOs and light pollution

Ok i know this is out there but...
last night i looked up and i couldn't see the stars...
then i thought why???
and it hit me...
what if the government is increasing light pollution around cities to make it easier for them to deny UFO sightings and harder for us to spot them...
it's just a theory but it makes sense...

justgroovy 08-06-2008 04:25 PM

Re: UFOs and light pollution

Anything is possible. My husband and I were outside with the dogs at our home in upstate NY (which is in the middle of no where, no city lights, not street lights, no lights except the one on my porch) and we were watching something flying through the sky. Usually when a plane flies overhead we can hear it, but this thing we couldn't hear. We kept watching it for a while and then BOOM it started flying really fast in a zig zag motion, something a plane just can't do.

If I had been in NYC there would have been no way I could have seen that.

EyesOnly 08-06-2008 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justgroovy (Post 50323)
Anything is possible. My husband and I were outside with the dogs at our home in upstate NY (which is in the middle of no where, no city lights, not street lights, no lights except the one on my porch) and we were watching something flying through the sky. Usually when a plane flies overhead we can hear it, but this thing we couldn't hear. We kept watching it for a while and then BOOM it started flying really fast in a zig zag motion, something a plane just can't do.

If I had been in NYC there would have been no way I could have seen that.

Was the object flashing or was it just a white solid light???

justgroovy 08-06-2008 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EyesOnly (Post 50325)
Was the object flashing or was it just a white solid light???

it was solid ... flew in a straight line for about a minute then went zig zaggy for a few seconds and then just took off out of sight pretty damn fast

EyesOnly 08-06-2008 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justgroovy (Post 50326)
it was solid ... flew in a straight line for about a minute then went zig zaggy for a few seconds and then just took off out of sight pretty damn fast

Thats amazing...
That's what i'm talking about!!!
That's what the lights are trying to hide!!!

BeenThereDoneThat 08-10-2008 09:32 AM

Just Groovy, it sounds like you have had a visitor. They can only be seen by those who call them (at least i think). I am guessing as this happened, or just prior, you were thinking about your own soul, or situation in life. Am I correct?:)

justgroovy 08-10-2008 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat (Post 50372)
Just Groovy, it sounds like you have had a visitor. They can only be seen by those who call them (at least i think). I am guessing as this happened, or just prior, you were thinking about your own soul, or situation in life. Am I correct?:)

hmm, well to be honest it wasn't very close to me, it was up in the sky about the same height a plane flying overhead would be. whenever we'd walk the dogs at night we both would just naturally look up because without any lights around the sky was really an awesome thing to look at.

there wasn't much movement in the sky that night so we both just happened to be looking at the one thing in the sky that was traveling, and then it surprised the hell out of us with it's weird traveling path.

Leonardo 09-06-2008 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justgroovy (Post 50381)
hmm, well to be honest it wasn't very close to me, it was up in the sky about the same height a plane flying overhead would be. whenever we'd walk the dogs at night we both would just naturally look up because without any lights around the sky was really an awesome thing to look at.

there wasn't much movement in the sky that night so we both just happened to be looking at the one thing in the sky that was traveling, and then it surprised the hell out of us with it's weird traveling path.

Ridiculous. When I saw a UFO it wasn't using half the wasteful energy of traffic on the freeway. It was conservative and having just enough ambiance to enlighten its own path. And I don't even like the damned aliens!

BeenThereDoneThat 09-06-2008 07:47 AM

:)And you claim to be the pheonix...lol...BA GO HOME!

This is really out of your shell operative.!

BlueAngel 09-06-2008 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BeenThereDoneThat (Post 50786)
:)And you claim to be the pheonix...lol...BA GO HOME!

This is really out of your shell operative.!

Huh?