Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Blindness - The film (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6466)

Emma Smith 09-05-2008 02:24 PM

Blindness - The film
 
Anyone seen BLINDNESS yet? It's a terrific little gem of a movie I didn't see posted on here. Thought I'd share.

Leonardo 09-07-2008 02:12 AM

Re: Blindness - The film
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Emma Smith (Post 50757)
Anyone seen BLINDNESS yet? It's a terrific little gem of a movie I didn't see posted on here. Thought I'd share.

Is your name really Emma Smith? Wasn't that a character from Little House on the Prairie?

I mean I kind of like that though. It's very Jane Austin. It's just like 'Emma Smith'.

But I don't think I'm gonna watch that film. It looks like something that would show up on Lifetime Television for Women. You know the classic story about two young lovers who get married, settle down to married life, and the husband does what all husbands do, starts drinking, shooting the dog, beating the wife, and generally destroying a woman's entire existance until she ends up being commited to the mental ward for about 4 years, until she is released to her grandmother, who she lived with as a child and they reunite and have great bonding moments together until the grandmother comes down with brain cancer and no one is left but the poor woman to run the children's home for the local orphans and troubled teenagers.

You know that kind of film.

Leonardo 09-07-2008 03:54 AM

Re: Blindness - The film
 
Yes, interesting. I have noticed that they said it was Powerful and Provacative.

Are you powerful and provacative too, Emma?

Emma Smith 09-09-2008 12:21 PM

Re: Blindness - The film
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Leonardo (Post 50827)
Yes, interesting. I have noticed that they said it was Powerful and Provacative.

Are you powerful and provacative too, Emma?

No! :) I wish.

Leonardo 09-09-2008 03:44 PM

Re: Blindness - The film
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Emma Smith (Post 51025)
No! :) I wish.

You're so modest, Emma. It's my pleasure to meet you.

Emma Smith 09-10-2008 12:24 PM

Re: Blindness - The film
 
Thanks, I try to be. It's a pleasure talking to you both.:o

Leonardo 09-10-2008 01:54 PM

Re: Blindness - The film
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Emma Smith (Post 51105)
Thanks, I try to be. It's a pleasure talking to you both.:o

Both? No, dear, I do not have alters. I like to think of them as facets, my collective soul in union. Just because there are various planets does not mean that there is not one unified solar system.

There are times when we're up. There are times when we're down. There are times when we are penitrating. There are times when we are being penitrated.

We simply need to respond with the correct energies in each situation. Sometimes we do, most of the time we don't. But that is what life is about, to learn what life is.

BlueAngel 09-10-2008 06:46 PM

Re: Blindness - The film
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Leonardo (Post 51110)
Both? No, dear, I do not have alters. I like to think of them as facets, my collective soul in union. Just because there are various planets does not mean that there is not one unified solar system.

There are times when we're up. There are times when we're down. There are times when we are penitrating. There are times when we are being penitrated.

We simply need to respond with the correct energies in each situation. Sometimes we do, most of the time we don't. But that is what life is about, to learn what life is.

Nice analogy, but planets aren't living, breathing entities.

The solar system encompasses many planets, but each one is unto themselves.

They aren't SPLIT.

If they were, the system wouldn't be UNIFIED.

Leonardo 09-12-2008 01:57 AM

Re: Blindness - The film
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 51116)
Nice analogy, but planets aren't living, breathing entities.

The solar system encompasses many planets, but each one is unto themselves.

They aren't SPLIT.

If they were, the system wouldn't be UNIFIED.

I think that this is a good observation of you, BA. A truly split personality, or a disociative 'split' within the Ego may be identified by some clues in language of the patient. For example, real disociation happens when the patient begins speaking in terms of himself and 'they'. And then begins acting out 'they' without remembering having done so. This marks real 'alters' within a person, real 'split' personalities.

Albeit, if the healthy Ego expands to realize and encorporate all its componant attributes, traits, 'facets' in the We consciousness, this is neither a 'split' nor disociation. Both I and We are in the First Person, and if the I is also implied within the various 'planets' of the We, then one has become One with Himself in I and We.

This might manifest itself if Emma were to tell me how attracted she is to me and that she wishes that we could go have fine wine at a 5 star restaurant and then go to a Vivaldi concert and spend the rest of the evening walking under the moonlit sky on the beach making small talk with one another and french kissing slowly all evening while the warm waves washed over our wet bodies. Then, in that case a certain Venusian trait or quality in myself may rush to the forefront instead of this quite Mercurial 'I' that you are now witnessing in front of you.

Now see how nifty all that is? The difference between genius and insanity is not necessarily multiplicity in the I with We, it is the failure to incorporate all of one's traits properly. If one does not incorporate one's attribute in spirit and ordered harmonics, then one might manifests shadows traits and see them as 'they' instead of 'we'. In this case you might have traits of rage, or murder, or one may become a rapist, or a theif, or even a gangsta rapper.

==Fra.

BlueAngel 09-12-2008 09:06 AM

Re: Blindness - The film
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Leonardo (Post 51173)
I think that this is a good observation of you, BA. A truly split personality, or a disociative 'split' within the Ego may be identified by some clues in language of the patient. For example, real disociation happens when the patient begins speaking in terms of himself and 'they'. And then begins acting out 'they' without remembering having done so. This marks real 'alters' within a person, real 'split' personalities.

Albeit, if the healthy Ego expands to realize and encorporate all its componant attributes, traits, 'facets' in the We consciousness, this is neither a 'split' nor disociation. Both I and We are in the First Person, and if the I is also implied within the various 'planets' of the We, then one has become One with Himself in I and We.

This might manifest itself if Emma were to tell me how attracted she is to me and that she wishes that we could go have fine wine at a 5 star restaurant and then go to a Vivaldi concert and spend the rest of the evening walking under the moonlit sky on the beach making small talk with one another and french kissing slowly all evening while the warm waves washed over our wet bodies. Then, in that case a certain Venusian trait or quality in myself may rush to the forefront instead of this quite Mercurial 'I' that you are now witnessing in front of you.

Now see how nifty all that is? The difference between genius and insanity is not necessarily multiplicity in the I with We, it is the failure to incorporate all of one's traits properly. If one does not incorporate one's attribute in spirit and ordered harmonics, then one might manifests shadows traits and see them as 'they' instead of 'we'. In this case you might have traits of rage, or murder, or one may become a rapist, or a theif, or even a gangsta rapper.

==Fra.

Psychobabble.

However, when one, as yourself, refers to YOURSELF as WE, it suggests there is more than one entity within.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.