Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conspiracy Discussion (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   secret plans for india wtf???? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6587)

makaveli 10-04-2008 02:39 PM

secret plans for india wtf????

I was reading this book of how wall street basicaly financed communism in russia and damn that is some stinking shit.
Any way during this I came across a point that basicaly made me wonder a lot. Lenin had certain terms to participate in the revolution. Point number 7 outlined term by Lenin was to allow him to move russian troops to india. WHY??? I don't get it why specifally India?? I just completly can't figure it out why Lenin wanted to move his troops to India.

Any good ideas someone?? Whas there a different plan or something wich they never went true with??? It seems to me that they originaly wanted russia to play a different role in the world??

Also was Stalin a part of the illuminati??? Altough I hear lots of rumors that he was I seriously doubt that since they financed trotsky from day one and he even got married or was about to get married to one of the rothschilds seems to be stalin outsmarted the illuminati rite there lol and perhaps didn't went truth with the original plan for russia to conquer asia or something.

ANy toughts????

theonewillcome 10-05-2008 02:11 PM

Re: secret plans for india wtf????

Thoughts eh!! Nothing happens without a reason right?? If you don't think Stalin was part of the Illuminati, then why did he purge his army of all his experienced Officers 2 years before the breakout of WW2? Especially as Hitler had embarked on huge build up of military might. He pretty much weakened himself to the point of almost inviting the Germans to invade and when Stalin was informed of a huge German build up on the Polish/Russian border he sat back and did nothing. Come on, when you start to unravel who was and is behind the New World Order plot and see that most or all world leaders are members of the same Boys club and are responsible for financing these things, you realise and admit to yourself that we are just pawns to be expended as part of their greedy game. Russia, Iran, China, the US, Britain and the EU are busy playing their final game of world Domination as we speak, it's only a matter of time before the last pieces are forced into play. Will you be ready??

BlueAngel 10-05-2008 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theonewillcome (Post 51867)
Thoughts eh!! Nothing happens without a reason right?? If you don't think Stalin was part of the Illuminati, then why did he purge his army of all his experienced Officers 2 years before the breakout of WW2? Especially as Hitler had embarked on huge build up of military might. He pretty much weakened himself to the point of almost inviting the Germans to invade and when Stalin was informed of a huge German build up on the Polish/Russian border he sat back and did nothing. Come on, when you start to unravel who was and is behind the New World Order plot and see that most or all world leaders are members of the same Boys club and are responsible for financing these things, you realise and admit to yourself that we are just pawns to be expended as part of their greedy game. Russia, Iran, China, the US, Britain and the EU are busy playing their final game of world Domination as we speak, it's only a matter of time before the last pieces are forced into play. Will you be ready??

How shall we prepare in order to be ready?

theonewillcome 10-06-2008 02:47 AM

Pray to God, admit your sins, ask to be forgiven in Jesus name and put your faith in God that that he will overcome this evil.
It is that simple, Love God with all your heart and trust him.
There is no other force capable of stopping this madness that man has embarked upon in the belief that Lucifer will reward them.

BlueAngel 10-06-2008 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theonewillcome (Post 51897)
Pray to God, admit your sins, ask to be forgiven in Jesus name and put your faith in God that that he will overcome this evil.
It is that simple, Love God with all your heart and trust him.
There is no other force capable of stopping this madness that man has embarked upon in the belief that Lucifer will reward them.

GOD is a personal matter.

I highly doubt GOD will be able to destroy those who seek to destroy.

makaveli 10-06-2008 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theonewillcome (Post 51867)

Man please go fuck yourselve with your religious stuff I don't need to admit anything to myselve I rite now investigating the first world war and communism and haven't reached to stalin yet but from what I can make clear stalin wasn't a part and thats just based on what I have read so far. I may change my opinion in the future. This is based on the fact that stalin mass murdered his own government over and over again (which he wouldn't have to do if the iluminati had a tide grip on the government) which lead me to think that he was paranoia on the nwo order people and he knew. Also why would he say hitler escaped germany what was that miscommunication between rotschild and stalin he messed up?? DOn't think so. And also why did they ban trosky who was first in line after stalin was heavily financed by brittish fabians and who was about to be married (or was already married forgot) to one of the rothschild??? Again this is just my opinion after my research with still continues so I may change my opinion.

Now next time please don't act likeyou are my master and just aswer to whats related to the question. I was wandering why lenin would name india???

Again anyone any toughts?

theonewillcome 10-06-2008 04:19 PM

Ok lets get something straight, firstly i am noones master, secondly this is a discussion forum where everyone is entitled to their opinion, well at least for the moment anyhow.

Part of your question was, you were insinuating that Stalin was not part of the Illuminati, i answered that part for you with my own opinion based on what i know. If you don't like what you hear then ignore it or come up with a reason why you disagree, but don't resort to childish foul mouthed rants.

As to your angry retorts about religion, i was asked a question, to which i replied. maybe if you take your blinkers off for a moment and stop focusing on History written by men who have a lot to conceal, you will see that everything since time began is about religion, it's about good vs evil and the final game is being played in front of our very noses.

Seek the truth and the truth shall set you free.

BlueAngel 10-06-2008 10:19 PM

Yeah, the religious stuff becomes boring, doesn't it?

I don't need anyone telling me to ask GOD to forgive me for my sins.

You know why?

Because that person has probably sinned, too.

FORGIVE ME GOD
FOR I HAVE SINNED
BUT DO YOU KNOW WHERE I HAVE BEEN?

makaveli 10-07-2008 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theonewillcome (Post 51925)
Ok lets get something straight, firstly i am noones master, secondly this is a discussion forum where everyone is entitled to their opinion, well at least for the moment anyhow.

Part of your question was, you were insinuating that Stalin was not part of the Illuminati, i answered that part for you with my own opinion based on what i know. If you don't like what you hear then ignore it or come up with a reason why you disagree, but don't resort to childish foul mouthed rants.

As to your angry retorts about religion, i was asked a question, to which i replied. maybe if you take your blinkers off for a moment and stop focusing on History written by men who have a lot to conceal, you will see that everything since time began is about religion, it's about good vs evil and the final game is being played in front of our very noses.

Seek the truth and the truth shall set you free.

Look the stalin question was a question asked so that the aswer could help me find the real answer to the first question. If you show me evidence stailn was illuminati I accept it period I really don't care about some guy in russia if he was illuminait or not I just want to get the full picture. But all you said was that stalin made bad strategic moves and that's it. Thats not confincing to me. Sorry but thats not enough for me.

And in my other tread you also started on religion and started telling that we need to invest in jesus and I'm not going to do it so just drop it.

theonewillcome 10-07-2008 09:23 AM

Ok try these:

Who Is Who, And To Whom They Sold Their Souls | 100777.com

11, 13 and 33: The Illuminati / Freemason Signature

PublicEye.org - Dances with Devils (apocalyptic dualism and scapegoating)

SodaHead: Zionist Cults Promote Atheism ........................... | I Saw The Light's Blog

If you remember the old Soviet Union flag it had the hammer and sickle which was of freemasonic symbology.

Happy hunting.