Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Links to useful sites (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   Zeitgeist (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6650)

Raiderdad 10-17-2008 12:11 AM

Zeitgeist

If you wanna really get into the mother of all conspiracy theorys:eek:

Zeitgeist - The Movie

Time=Now 10-30-2008 01:58 PM

Re: Zeitgeist Addendum is full of CRAP!

(it's still on my site in the videos section, but that's going to change)

The addendum is full of crap! (to put it simply, although the ending is moving) ... After listening to the interview with him on the Alex Jones show, I agree with Alex that the film is full of NWO manipulation.

I'll checkout the other site now.

Raiderdad 10-30-2008 03:38 PM

Re: Zeitgeist

As made metnion in earlier posts....would love to hear some justification behind anyone's thots on the matter.

However to simply say "it's full of crap" is more than fine by me but does it really say y u feel as such?.....do you have any credible evidence as to y u feel this way? Or is it just a feeling u have?

Thx for the input however....& if you choose to site w/credible evidence/referrence as to why u feel as such, thank you in advance for justifying your beliefs in a way that spurs on further discussion.

I'd really like to change my views on the matter but wont do so until theres concrete evidence supporting otherwise...& this is 1 reason why I came here w/this stuff...to hear credible oppoisng views & a healthy discussion.....unlike what has occured here w/Blue Angel....not sure why this individual gets so bent oudda shape over such minor off topic issues? I guess I shouldn't speak my mind if it offends others....whatever....but I'm pretty sure now that I made mention of the "Angel" she'll answer here w/some rant defending her actions b/c having the last word evidently is priority #1...lol

But I digress....Thx again Time = Now for any further comments....& if none, thx for the reply jus the same on the issue.

Cheers!!

Raiderdad 10-30-2008 03:58 PM

Hey jus curious......noticed the locale you put down.....if ya dont mind me askin.....where/what's Terra III?

I'm not up (obvisouly) on the Sci-Fi field...if indeed that's what Terra III is assoc with?

I assume it's of course supposed to be humorous...that much I think I get.....at least that's what I'm thinken :)

quote=Time=Now;52551](it's still on my site in the videos section, but that's going to change)

The addendum is full of crap! (to put it simply, although the ending is moving) ... After listening to the interview with him on the Alex Jones show, I agree with Alex that the film is full of NWO manipulation.

I'll checkout the other site now.[/quote]

BlueAngel 10-30-2008 04:19 PM

Re: Zeitgeist

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderdad (Post 52557)
As made metnion in earlier posts....would love to hear some justification behind anyone's thots on the matter.

However to simply say "it's full of crap" is more than fine by me but does it really say y u feel as such?.....do you have any credible evidence as to y u feel this way? Or is it just a feeling u have?

Thx for the input however....& if you choose to site w/credible evidence/referrence as to why u feel as such, thank you in advance for justifying your beliefs in a way that spurs on further discussion.

I'd really like to change my views on the matter but wont do so until theres concrete evidence supporting otherwise...& this is 1 reason why I came here w/this stuff...to hear credible oppoisng views & a healthy discussion.....unlike what has occured here w/Blue Angel....not sure why this individual gets so bent oudda shape over such minor off topic issues? I guess I shouldn't speak my mind if it offends others....whatever....but I'm pretty sure now that I made mention of the "Angel" she'll answer here w/some rant defending her actions b/c having the last word evidently is priority #1...lol

But I digress....Thx again Time = Now for any further comments....& if none, thx for the reply jus the same on the issue.

Cheers!!

Excuse me, but there you go again injecting my name into your comment.

How 'bout you stay on topic.

Obviously the topic of this thread is not me.

You speak your mind and others reply.

Get use to it.

That's what occurs on an internet forum.

That is.

Unless you think you have the right to speak your mind and everyone else doesn't.

Obviously, you're the one who is bent out of shape because my opinions differ from your opinions.

Time=Now 10-30-2008 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderdad (Post 52560)
Hey jus curious......noticed the locale you put down.....if ya dont mind me askin.....where/what's Terra III?

I'm not up (obvisouly) on the Sci-Fi field...if indeed that's what Terra III is assoc with?

It's called Planet Earth, & has nothing to do with Sci-Fi. (III , being the third Planet).

And to answer the other people here, who clearly don't listen to the Alex Jones show every day as I do, because I am doing extensive research 20/7 & I have to take a look at everything; He had Peter on, the creator of Zeitgeist & the points are as follows:

---> The film is full of suggestions that the elite are calling for, such as a world religion & to give up our lives to technology; the chip.

Start here:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EyQtN4HY4Ko&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfe bd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EyQtN4HY4Ko&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfe bd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>