Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Draken Farewell Address (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=681)

Draken 05-11-2005 12:44 PM

Draken Farewell Address

Friends, Romans, Countrymen!

Lend me your eyes!

After nearly 600 posts since I joined this forum around Christmas/New Years I have decided to take a break over the summer holidays.

I had a few specific goals I wanted to accomplish with coming to write at a forum and I think I have reached these goals. In some ways I am not satisfied but I knew I wouldn't be, and in some other ways I am satisfied, and I knew I would be.

The first goal I wanted to achieve was to get into discussions with many different people with lots of different views on topics I needed to clear my own arguments up on. I needed other people to argue against me so that what I felt deep inside, but never had to express in words, would HAVE to be put into words by me. I forced myself to argue, express, formulate and specify my views and convictions.

The second goal was to draw attention to philosophies, writers, thinkers of not so wellknown schools of thinking, that maybe on first glance, does not seem to have anything to do with conspiracies. Looking a little closer on the issues discussed by these people, one realizes that it's got everything to do with conspiracies, but they tackle the problem from a totally different angle. I don't know how many of the people coming to CC bothered to read and reflect on these threads. It's not up to me. I've done my part to try to inspire people to read these texts.

The third reason was to bring a couple of specific issues to peoples' attention that I think are extremely important:

The global, Satanic ONGOING threat of Communism and its devastation of thought, mind, soul and spirit

The subversion of culture, the arts and traditions by Marxist-Leninist long-term strategies along the line of Antonio Gramsci

The need for total revision of history, specifically the last 300 years and the significance of this false history on thought, mind, soul and spirit

The role of Zionists/Kabbalists/Talmudists/Khazars in this global subversion, infiltration, destruction and total degeneration of Western and Eastern Tradition

and last but definately not least

The transcendent unity of religions as taught by so-called Perennialists like Frithjof Schuon, René Guénon, Martin Lings, Julius Evola, Kurt Almqvist, Hamvas Béla, László András et al.

For now, I've said what I wanted to say and feel that there's no point in writing smaller comments, or to answer questions. I encourage everyone on this forum, old and new, not to forget the old threads written months ago and since then "dead", by people long gone on to other things. It's too easy to just look at the front page and answer the threads there, not realizing the immense amount of VERY GOOD information and insight written and forgotten on page 6 or 7 in an obscure thread with the title "Really? Oh, well, I think I'll crap myself" or something similarly inspiring.

In conclusion, I hope my thoughts have been appreciated, I hope I provoked some people to do their own research and inspired some to change their minds one way or the other.

I will come back to check up on things from time to time and I'm waiting for a couple of responses from people - you know who you are - so I'll check my inbox for a few more days, so if anyone wants to write something, do it within the next few days.

I thank everyone I've had giving enlightening discussions with, arguments, fights even (although not many - I've never been in a fist fight my entire life!;-)); they have given me the insight I was looking for.
The rest of the insight needed I will have to find elsewhere.

As always, but more importantly now than ever -

TRUTH, BEAUTY, LOVE!

Jimbo 05-11-2005 01:14 PM

Re: Draken Farewell Address

Von Voyage – :-o :-o :-o

I agree bud, there is enough information here to give anyone a good head start & get started in the topic…

Have fun…

:-o :-D :-x :pint: ;-) :pint: :pint: 8-) :pint: 8-) :-o :-o
|-----------------------------------------------------|

Max 05-11-2005 02:00 PM

Thanks for the time spent here Draken- I've appreciated it. I agree with you in that this forum can serve some very good purposed for specific needs. In terms of fighting the NWO (by far on the top of my agenda) it's good for arming oneself with useful non-conspiracy type resources. I have also taken an interest into occult sciences to help fill personal voids in my understand of the universe, I appreciate what you have offered me here.

I haven't had as much time to spend here as I wish since I'm pretty well armed now in fighting the NWO and feel the need to do that as much as possible. Regardless, I look forward to your return and insightful posts.

nomad 05-11-2005 03:58 PM

Draken thanks for all your posts.

I for one will miss you very much as I have

learned alot from you.

All the best my dear friend !

Any reason Trudeau used that phrase ?

Are we still like the Romams ?

nohope187 05-11-2005 06:07 PM

Later days Drak! :-P

DT291 05-11-2005 07:15 PM

Althought I've not been here very long yet It's been a pleasure.

God be with you :)

truebeliever 05-11-2005 07:55 PM

Good riddence ya hippy!

You'll be back! You'll be back!...oh yes...they always come back...well not always...

You should have started with..."My family and I..."

:lol:

Yes...the ongoing threat of the supposedly dead but well and truely alive and subverting as we speak Communist movement...

I dont like pissing in peoples pockets...but thanx. I have printed out many of your posts and go through them slowly.

If i'm reading i'm not abusing people who's world view is different from mine.

All the best.

Brendon

Mawashi 05-11-2005 10:03 PM

Thanks for your contribution, Draken. Now I just have to make the time to read over your posts and links.

Later, mate.

thokhanCep 05-11-2005 10:24 PM

Hey Draken if you are still here

Go the way of the Shaman

learn everything about yourself
than the world

in the end we all die someday

but for now .... know/nwo your enemies

good chit chattin with ya

this 05-12-2005 11:58 AM

And who knows what changes will bring when you re-appear here? Learning about Gramsci was definitely worthwhile. You are right that false histories are dangerous to our psyches. Although we can never get to 100% accuracy as humans, it's worthwhile getting above zero as we on this forum are attempting to do.