Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Freemasonry (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Does anyone know what these masonic hand gestures and signals are? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69)

DarkChilde3D 01-08-2005 03:02 PM

Does anyone know what these masonic hand gestures and signals are?

with the alleged corruption of the police forces of the world, as well as the government, I think it would be a handy thing to know what the signals of the masons are.

This way we can spot the bullshit as it unfolds . . . or even get out of a speeding ticket now and then. Use the Devil's tools against him, basically.

I know that there is at LEAST one former menber of the freemasons on this site . . . he publicly proclaimed it himself.

Who else thinks that this person should come forward and tell us how to spot this kind of behaviour?

nohope187 01-08-2005 03:15 PM

Re: Does anyone know what these masonic hand gestures and signals are?

Well, since you're inquiring, I'll tell you.

Hand-shake of recognition: when someone shakes your hand and presses his thumb against your hand twice during the shake, you know he's a mason.

signal of distress: cross arms with hands open flat on upper chest with fingers touching collar bone. This is the one signal that if you're a mason who's in deep shit with the law, the mason who's in government who recognizes this basically does everthing in their power to bail them out.- the good ol' boy network.

That's all I know. :-P

nohope187 01-08-2005 03:17 PM

for example of the signal of distress, find a video clip of the Manson trail.

nohope187 01-08-2005 04:43 PM

Then there's the loud and proud Masons who wear the jewelry-rings/pendants and have bumber stickers on their vehicle. They either know what's going on and are playing stupid or they really don't know what's going on 'cause junior levels don't really explain much except the oath to protect other members and basic ritual for meetings and the signs of recognition and distress. I did'nt wake up to the NWO till 2000.
I was in junior masonry back in 1992 and '93.

DarkChilde3D 01-08-2005 04:58 PM

Are there any other symbols to look for? Such as symbols on businesses that are indiscernable to the untrained eye, that another mason would spot immediately?

An example of this . . . I know that a rainbow on a bar means it is a gay bar . . . is there something similar or resemblant to this on a masonic-member-owned business? Would there be other marks on business cards, etc?

nohope187 01-08-2005 05:11 PM

Well, besides the "Compass G", there's the pentagram without the circle around it and each leg of the star is a different color. There's also the upright triangle- symbol of fire inside a circle for protection or casting spells with some weird design inside the triangle, I don't remember what it looks like. They have these three symbols visible outside of most Masonic temples. There's one a mile down the road from where I live.

sablefish 01-08-2005 05:52 PM

nohope.. Just for no reason I was at the Manson trial.. I was a folksinger outside the courthouse.. singing for spare change, and a bunch of Charlie's Angels liked my act and convinced my to try and smuggle my guitar into the courtroom.. "Charlie could defend himself in court if he had a guitar" they said. He was basically a folksinger.. So the chicks talked me into trying to barge my guitar thru the courtroom doors.. It didn't work out the cops stopped me... But I tried.

I was there.

Eventually after the trial they came over to visit in Venice California.. I was a friend of the court illustrator. Ms. Davis.. who lived across the street..

I had them in my front room in front of the fireplace at one time.. With X's carved freshly in their foreheads and blood on their knees from crawling on all fours to the ocean beach, from the central L.A. Courthouse... My wife (Rita)had me usher them out of the house after awhile.

I was a Hollywood guru at one time.. but changed my act from false prophet to Punky the Clown in 1970.. There was only room for one person claiming to be God at the time in Hollywood.. And he had his Angels..

And it was a very spooky business to be in.. The "I am Jesus, I am God, I am Satan," business.. allows for only one very protected and jealous God..to exist...alive.

The problem with the God business is that.. "If I can put a bullet thru your head.. You ain't God."
It's a very tough business to be in.

Believe it or not.
google check.. Manson trial court illustrator.. find out if she is still living.. give her a ringle.. and ask her about Richard/Punky in Venice in 1969... I have no reason to B.S. you nohope. I was there.

I used to hang out at the Monkies house, and have jammed with Brian Wilson.. Who also was in the Manson sphere.

nohope187 01-08-2005 06:07 PM

I'll take your word for it. Reason why I used the Manson case as an example is 'cause he flashed the symbol of distress to the judge and that's why Manson still lives today. As for Brian Wilson, you're talkin' about the former Beach Boy's songwriter turned libertarian talk show host on Neocon talk radio, right? I used to listen to him on KSFO when I lived in Cali. :-P

nohope187 01-08-2005 06:09 PM

Does'nt he have his own website? I think it's brainwilson.net or somethin' like that? :-P

madkhao 01-08-2005 06:13 PM

DC, type in trine day books in the search box, or symbols. We had a whole wack of these symbols which you seek listed a while ago. I would post it here for you if my pc wasn't a piece of sh