Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Freemasonry (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Beethoven and the Illuminati: How the secret order influenced the great composer (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6922)

NotThe1 12-13-2008 09:45 PM

Beethoven and the Illuminati: How the secret order influenced the great composer
 
Ludwig van BeethovenIn 1779, a composer, writer, teacher, and dreamer named Christian Neefe arrived in Bonn, Germany, to work for the Electoral Court. Neefe (pronounced nay-fuh) was the definition of what Germans call a Schwärmer, a person swarming with rapturous enthusiasms. In particular, he was inflamed with visions of endless human potentials that the Scientific Revolution and the Enlightenment promised to unleash. Like many progressives of the time, Neefe believed that humanity was finally coming of age. So he had picked the right place to get a job. Bonn was one of the most cultured and enlightened cities in Germany; the court supported a splendid musical and theatrical establishment . Before long in his new post, Neefe found himself mentoring a genius. Meanwhile, in his spare time, he signed on with a plan to, as it were, rule the world!

One of Neefe’s first students was a sullen, grubby, taciturn 10-year-old
keyboard player named Ludwig van Beethoven. He was the son of an alcoholic singer who had more or less beat music into him. The kid seemed more like a charity case than a budding musician, but Neefe soon discovered that his talent could put him in the league of the musicalphenomenon of the age, a child of freakish gifts named Mozart.
Beethoven and the Illuminati: How the secret order influenced the great composer | War On You

BlueAngel 12-13-2008 10:17 PM

Re: Beethoven and the Illuminati: How the secret order influenced the great composer
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by NotThe1 (Post 53877)
Ludwig van BeethovenIn 1779, a composer, writer, teacher, and dreamer named Christian Neefe arrived in Bonn, Germany, to work for the Electoral Court. Neefe (pronounced nay-fuh) was the definition of what Germans call a Schwärmer, a person swarming with rapturous enthusiasms. In particular, he was inflamed with visions of endless human potentials that the Scientific Revolution and the Enlightenment promised to unleash. Like many progressives of the time, Neefe believed that humanity was finally coming of age. So he had picked the right place to get a job. Bonn was one of the most cultured and enlightened cities in Germany; the court supported a splendid musical and theatrical establishment . Before long in his new post, Neefe found himself mentoring a genius. Meanwhile, in his spare time, he signed on with a plan to, as it were, rule the world!

One of Neefe’s first students was a sullen, grubby, taciturn 10-year-old
keyboard player named Ludwig van Beethoven. He was the son of an alcoholic singer who had more or less beat music into him. The kid seemed more like a charity case than a budding musician, but Neefe soon discovered that his talent could put him in the league of the musicalphenomenon of the age, a child of freakish gifts named Mozart.
Beethoven and the Illuminati: How the secret order influenced the great composer | War On You

Oh, no.

Beethoven was influenced by the Illuminati.

Absurd!

simplyamason 12-16-2008 09:21 PM

Re: Beethoven and the Illuminati: How the secret order influenced the great composer
 
Im pretty sure Mozart was a Freemason.:)

truth_by_war 12-17-2008 01:08 PM

Re: Beethoven and the Illuminati: How the secret order influenced the great composer
 
Masons are even among us now

KSigMason 12-30-2008 11:16 AM

Re: Beethoven and the Illuminati: How the secret order influenced the great composer
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by simplyamason (Post 53950)
Im pretty sure Mozart was a Freemason.:)

Correct.

Quote:

Originally Posted by truth_by_war (Post 53953)
Masons are even among us now

;)

BlueAngel 12-30-2008 06:55 PM

Re: Beethoven and the Illuminati: How the secret order influenced the great composer
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by truth_by_war (Post 53953)
Masons are even among us now

Yeah, but those who are here are basically low men on the totem pole who think they know all, but don't.

Mr. Worshipful Master's presence is barely noticed, if at all.

KSigMason 12-30-2008 07:39 PM

Re: Beethoven and the Illuminati: How the secret order influenced the great composer
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 54160)
Mr. Worshipful Master's presence is barely noticed, if at all.

I'M A REAL BOY!

BlueAngel 12-30-2008 08:15 PM

Re: Beethoven and the Illuminati: How the secret order influenced the great composer
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KSigMason (Post 54167)
I'M A REAL BOY!

What is it that you are trying to convey by stating that you are a real boy?

How old are you?

If you're over the age of 18, you are considered a man.

If you are over the age of 18, and consider yourself a boy, something is dreadfully wrong with you and, might I ask, what is the difference between a REAL BOY and a fake one?

KSigMason 12-30-2008 08:44 PM

Re: Beethoven and the Illuminati: How the secret order influenced the great composer
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 54171)
What is it that you are trying to convey by stating that you are a real boy?

How old are you?

If you're over the age of 18, you are considered a man.

If you are over the age of 18, and consider yourself a boy, something is dreadfully wrong with you and, might I ask, what is the difference between a REAL BOY and a fake one?

Humor, satire, and so forth. I was making light of your comment about me being barely noticeable.

BlueAngel 12-30-2008 08:47 PM

Re: Beethoven and the Illuminati: How the secret order influenced the great composer
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KSigMason (Post 54180)
Humor, satire, and so forth. I was making light of your comment about me being barely noticeable.

Your answer to my post, "I'm a real boy," doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

It wasn't satire, humor nor did it make light of my comment.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.