Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself! (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Hello everyone!! (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6932)

simplyamason 12-15-2008 06:02 PM

Hello everyone!!
 
Hey everyone! I stumbled upon this site after googling some stuff about Freemasonry. As you can probably tell by my user name, I am a Freemason. In fact Im at least a 3rd generation Mason. Masonry probably goes back even farther than that in my family but no one knows for sure.

You maybe wondering why I would join a forum such as this, am I a glutten for punishment or something? Some of you may think that I am here to pick a fight for spy on you guys but that couldnt be farther from the truth. I feel as a Freemason, I have a responsibility to try to inform others about the fraternity.

And to be honest, some of the things I read on the internet scare me. There are many who very openly believe that Masonry should be abolished, some eve go so far as to say all Masons should be killed.

Obviously, I am on the "other side of the fence" from many of you when it comes to Freemasonry. I hope we are able to discuss Masonry in an intelligent, adult manner and I look forward to talking to you!

BlueAngel 12-15-2008 10:51 PM

Re: Hello everyone!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by simplyamason (Post 53903)
Hey everyone! I stumbled upon this site after googling some stuff about Freemasonry. As you can probably tell by my user name, I am a Freemason. In fact Im at least a 3rd generation Mason. Masonry probably goes back even farther than that in my family but no one knows for sure.

You maybe wondering why I would join a forum such as this, am I a glutten for punishment or something? Some of you may think that I am here to pick a fight for spy on you guys but that couldnt be farther from the truth. I feel as a Freemason, I have a responsibility to try to inform others about the fraternity.

And to be honest, some of the things I read on the internet scare me. There are many who very openly believe that Masonry should be abolished, some eve go so far as to say all Masons should be killed.

Obviously, I am on the "other side of the fence" from many of you when it comes to Freemasonry. I hope we are able to discuss Masonry in an intelligent, adult manner and I look forward to talking to you!

We're able to discuss anything in an intelligent, adult manner.

Are you?

simplyamason 12-16-2008 08:22 AM

Re: Hello everyone!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 53920)
We're able to discuss anything in an intelligent, adult manner.

Are you?

Absolutely!!! :D

justgroovy 12-16-2008 09:38 AM

Re: Hello everyone!!
 
Welcome aboard, KingMason is a worshipful master...


lolol

simplyamason 12-16-2008 10:20 AM

Re: Hello everyone!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by justgroovy (Post 53928)
Welcome aboard, KingMason is a worshipful master...


lolol

Thanks!!

nguyenmy 12-26-2008 12:09 AM

wellcome meocon
 
how can you get your chage?

BlueAngel 12-26-2008 08:21 PM

Re: Hello everyone!!
 
LOL!

That Worshipful Master title does it all the time.

KSigMason 12-26-2008 08:32 PM

Re: Hello everyone!!
 
I know it's late, but welcome aboard.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 53920)
We're able to discuss anything in an intelligent, adult manner.

HA!

Quote:

Originally Posted by justgroovy (Post 53928)
Welcome aboard, KingMason is a worshipful master...


lolol

You mean me?

BlueAngel 12-26-2008 08:47 PM

Re: Hello everyone!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KSigMason (Post 54083)
I know it's late, but welcome aboard.


HA!


You mean me?

Are there any other Worshipful Masters who post on this site?

KSigMason 12-26-2008 09:06 PM

Re: Hello everyone!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 54087)
Are there any other Worshipful Masters who post on this site?

LOL :D


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.