Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   New World Order operatives (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Mtv Wishes You A Masonic Christmas Video (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6984)

Protocol 12-29-2008 09:46 AM

Mtv Wishes You A Masonic Christmas Video

Explanation of a Satanic Masonic message from MTV-Italy, transmitted during the Christmas-time 2007/2008.

MTV or Masonic Television promotes only bands funded by illuminati money. A closed shop that ensures bands that are NOT safe have little or NO chance of breaking the music monopoly controlled by a few major record labels.

http://www.youtube.com/swf/l.swf?swf...load_modules=1

jemce 01-10-2009 05:05 AM

Re: Mtv Wishes You A Masonic Christmas Video

That's really very good video.I like it.I love the music so much.
Thanks for sharing that video.

aussietinfoilhat 05-19-2009 02:26 AM

Uhm. Video wouldn't load. However, should I put out the surnames of all involved in the music scene from the US? Or MTV as a whole? Unless suddenly Freemasonry has become synonymous with Jewish, I can assure you the days of FM's being heavy hitters in the entertainment industry are LONG gone.

But, congrats on a random un-thought out precept of conspiracy for the day! :)

BlueAngel 05-19-2009 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussietinfoilhat (Post 56362)
Uhm. Video wouldn't load. However, should I put out the surnames of all involved in the music scene from the US? Or MTV as a whole? Unless suddenly Freemasonry has become synonymous with Jewish, I can assure you the days of FM's being heavy hitters in the entertainment industry are LONG gone.

But, congrats on a random un-thought out precept of conspiracy for the day! :)

If the days of the Freemasons being heavy hitters in the entertainment industry are long gone, when exactly did those days exist?

aussietinfoilhat 05-19-2009 04:22 AM

During the 40's to early 60's when it was hip to be 'square' and most Americans were FMs.

aussietinfoilhat 05-26-2009 12:43 AM

Wow, a little bit of logic killed this thread. :(

It's true though, but see, irrationally demonising people of Jewish origin, be it the religion, the race, or the ethnicity, equates to anti-semitism and you'll get shut down quick smart for anti-semitism on a forum. Unfortunately, anti-masonic POV regardless of how far fetched it is, is perfectly fine. I might start anti-rotarianism. Rotarians have views held in Fordism, they believe that as successful businessmen they are obligated to do good to those less fortunate and that life is cyclic like that, where doing good deeds pays, in a very karma kind of way. Clearly this is communism, so yes, I feel rotary should be banned! Oh, and Amnesty international, because they run the planet and are run by Freemason Templar Jesuits who talk to aliens and work with Dick Cheney. :(

BlueAngel 05-26-2009 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussietinfoilhat (Post 56371)
During the 40's to early 60's when it was hip to be 'square' and most Americans were FMs.

Sorry, but most Americans, during the 40's and early 60's were not Freemasons.

BlueAngel 05-26-2009 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussietinfoilhat (Post 56461)
Wow, a little bit of logic killed this thread. :(

It's true though, but see, irrationally demonising people of Jewish origin, be it the religion, the race, or the ethnicity, equates to anti-semitism and you'll get shut down quick smart for anti-semitism on a forum. Unfortunately, anti-masonic POV regardless of how far fetched it is, is perfectly fine. I might start anti-rotarianism. Rotarians have views held in Fordism, they believe that as successful businessmen they are obligated to do good to those less fortunate and that life is cyclic like that, where doing good deeds pays, in a very karma kind of way. Clearly this is communism, so yes, I feel rotary should be banned! Oh, and Amnesty international, because they run the planet and are run by Freemason Templar Jesuits who talk to aliens and work with Dick Cheney. :(

Not every thread that is void of comments is to be deemed "killed."

Many people who come to this site READ the threads.

Just because comments are not added does not mean that the thread has been killed.

The "Mind Control within the Music Industry" thread is a perfect example of a thread that lives on through readership, and can never be killed whether comments are added or not.

aussietinfoilhat 05-26-2009 01:09 AM

How is it not a dead thread?

The views of threads on this forum are pretty damn low given it's userbase.

Yes it does, it means it's dead, unless you can answer the above question and prove otherwise.

Aaaannnd back to the whole OHNOES FREEMASONS IN MTV shit, allow me to cite a passage I just read on a similar thread on the same sub-forum: -

Phelps: The Jesuits obviously wrote the Protocols because they have carried out every protocol in that little handbook. They have carried everything out. And, Alberto Rivera says—and he was a Jesuit—he was greatly maligned, not helped at all by the Apostate, Protestants, and Baptists in this country; he was helped, somewhat, by Jack Chick. Jack Chick published his story in six volumes, titled Alberto I, II, III, IV, V, & VI.

Alberto Rivera says that it was Jews aligned with the Pope who published the Protocols. Well, I tend to feel that it was just the Jesuits themselves because they, and they alone, were the ones who were able to bring this to pass.

They’re the ones in the government. They’re the ones behind professional sports. The owner of the Pittsburgh Steelers is a Knight of Malta. The owner of the Detroit Lions is a Knight of Malta. All your top owners of these ball clubs, for the most part, are Knights of Malta, getting the people whooped up in this hoopla over games and sports, while they’re busy creating a tyranny. So, that was one of the things in the Protocols—that they would create “amusements”.

Another one they used was Walt Disney, 33rd-degree Freemason—Disneyworld, Disneyland. Another one was Milton Hersey, with Hersey Park. They create all of these amusements and games and pastimes to get the people drunk with pleasure, while they’re busy overthrowing the Protestant form of government.

-- so, clearly it's the mafia, masons, catholics, protestants, and an order of merit within the British honours system all operating in unison to take over the country.

There's a higher chance that Israel will hand over their land to Palestine. :)

BlueAngel 05-26-2009 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussietinfoilhat (Post 56470)
How is it not a dead thread?

The views of threads on this forum are pretty damn low given it's userbase.

Yes it does, it means it's dead, unless you can answer the above question and prove otherwise.

Aaaannnd back to the whole OHNOES FREEMASONS IN MTV shit, allow me to cite a passage I just read on a similar thread on the same sub-forum: -

Phelps: The Jesuits obviously wrote the Protocols because they have carried out every protocol in that little handbook. They have carried everything out. And, Alberto Rivera says—and he was a Jesuit—he was greatly maligned, not helped at all by the Apostate, Protestants, and Baptists in this country; he was helped, somewhat, by Jack Chick. Jack Chick published his story in six volumes, titled Alberto I, II, III, IV, V, & VI.

Alberto Rivera says that it was Jews aligned with the Pope who published the Protocols. Well, I tend to feel that it was just the Jesuits themselves because they, and they alone, were the ones who were able to bring this to pass.

They’re the ones in the government. They’re the ones behind professional sports. The owner of the Pittsburgh Steelers is a Knight of Malta. The owner of the Detroit Lions is a Knight of Malta. All your top owners of these ball clubs, for the most part, are Knights of Malta, getting the people whooped up in this hoopla over games and sports, while they’re busy creating a tyranny. So, that was one of the things in the Protocols—that they would create “amusements”.

Another one they used was Walt Disney, 33rd-degree Freemason—Disneyworld, Disneyland. Another one was Milton Hersey, with Hersey Park. They create all of these amusements and games and pastimes to get the people drunk with pleasure, while they’re busy overthrowing the Protestant form of government.

-- so, clearly it's the mafia, masons, catholics, protestants, and an order of merit within the British honours system all operating in unison to take over the country.

There's a higher chance that Israel will hand over their land to Palestine. :)

The views of threads on this forum are not low.

Please do some research before you comment.