Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   War on Terror Charade (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Aerial activity at WTC on 9/11 (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=706)

Phi 05-16-2005 09:21 AM

Aerial activity at WTC on 9/11

Hi,

I'm not sure how much this topic has been discussed, searching around I find the odd pieces of information, but nothing concrete. Basically i'd like to know what others have found/determined in this area.

Thus far, i've identified at least three aerial vehicles in the vicinity of the WTC at some point that day that were caught on film.

The First:

A helicopter can be seen in very close vicinity to the towers about 15 seconds after the south tower is impacted, emerging from behind the North Tower.

There has been some discussion about this in various places, but studying a large amount of different films of the event, I find particularly, one thing to be worrying. The chopper is clearly visible in only one video that i've found and looks like unbroadcast footage (see above, if anyone can tell me the source of this footage, i'd be grateful). It plainly shows the chopper leaving the close surroundings a few seconds after impact two. I can not find any other clear image of this helicopter in any of the other multiple angles of broadcast footage. This is what I find incredibly hard to understand, the position/timing of the helicopter position is made quite clear in this video, yet simultaneous comparison with footage from a mutlitude of angles shows no image of it. One site I saw briefly mentioned this helicopter and said it was deliberately hiding in the smoke being blown from the North Tower. How is this possible? Wouldn't the smoke 'choke' an engine? Surely clean air to burn in combination with the fuel is a requirement as much as the fuel in its tanks to keep it in the air? Would the pilot also not think it too dangerous to hover near a burning building in almost zero visibility due to the smoke?

Another site claims that it was there to rescue people who had gone up to the roof, but couldn't due to the flames. What about the smoke? I think very few people would have been able to stand the roof for very long with all the smoke that's clearly visible.

This footage appears to have been shot from a chopper, though fairly obviously it's a different chopper to that pictured above (chopper appears from behind north tower, this film was obviously shot in front of the north tower). Where is the previously mentioned chopper in this image, or where would we expect it to be? Probably hidden behind the South Tower (which side? the impacted side?). How many choppers were actually in the area when the 2nd plane impacted?

Secondly:

There is clearly another completely different white plane/helicopter in the area (what many sites refer to as the command plane - 'GlobalHawk'. Could this really have been a passing plane? It's colour/movement vector are clearly visible in at least one piece of film. People will probably look at the photo and say it's a glitch/etc., but watch the film and you'll see it's definately a vehicle of some type. The impact of plane 2 is highlighted for time reference. Where is the previously mentioned helicopter in this image, or where should it be?

Thirdly:

The (dark black?) helicopter seen against the background in the distance shortly before the collapse of the South Tower.

I understand all of this could amount to nothing, there must have been news choppers etc, in the air as well, but the fact that helicopter I mentioned first is all but invisible in all regularly shown public footage, when in my opinion it should be clearly visible in at least one shot of the multitude they regularly showed is a little odd imo.

If I had time I would give links to the videos and some other information I found, but that'll have to wait till a little later, as i'm out of time right now.

Regards,

Phi

08-05-2005 10:36 AM

Re: Aerial activity at WTC on 9/11

This is interesting.

As far a media "choppers," I find it difficult to believe that they could have arrived 15 seconds after impact.

I was watching CNBC at the time the first jet hit the tower. I was looking at it hanging out of the building for which seemed like forever before the explosion was detonated. Think about it? People had enough time to get out, firemen inside, etc., before the building came crumbling to the ground.

The jet was hanging out of the building and the "stock market" talkingheads were saying that it was a small aircraft.

So, the helicopter. Was it watching the situation in an effort to determine when to PUSH the button?

Does anyone have footage of the CNBC coverage. It would be interesting to note how much time elapsed after the jets hit and the detonations occurred.

If it hasn't been changed or confiscated already.

Also interesting to note how these vehicles are not shown in the myriad of footage we have of 911.

Bouncer 08-05-2005 02:58 PM

Try this link for an exhastive chronology:
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/timeline.jsp?timeline=complete_911_timeline&day_of _9/11=dayOf911
I personally belive that there were many angles on the twin towers, including cameras in the towers themselves, that are not know to the public, but SHOULD be. Even if we dismiss the conflicting reports of timed explosions, etc., we still have more than ample evidence remaining.

this 08-05-2005 03:56 PM

Phi, consider also the telephoto nature of the lenses taking the pictures. Distant objects appear close to the viewer when they are not. What's that photo with the suspension bridge right behind the WTC. How close was that bridge?

Bouncer 08-10-2005 01:54 PM

The chronology I submitted does NOT have the asked-for events. Sorry about that. The time between the crashes and the demolition is important and is perhaps the most critical for analysis of secondary devices. It is known that one or more of the hijackers had devices with colored wires, etc. which indicates that they had bombs, probably to ensure ignition of the fuel. Jet fuel is blue and has a higher flash point than the gas we put in our cars. You can't just hold a match to jet fuel and expect it to detonate.

08-10-2005 08:53 PM

So, I would assume that the area of impact was the most "beneficial" for them as far as which companies and files were sure to be destroyed.

What time was the first impact? How long after before the explosion of the fuel?

This is where I have a problem. I distinctly remember seeing the jet hanging out of the building without a hugh fireball for which seemed like forever and then all of a sudden the tower begins to crumble.

How long after the firefighters arrived did the tower start to fall?

I guess I'm looking for a timeline:

Time of first impact;

Time elapsed before fuel explosion;

Time firefighters arrive at first tower;

Time building begins to crumble.

I'll check it out.

Do you think and, I know this is sick, that THEY watch the footage of 911 while eating popcorn?

Turn on the lights when it's over, pat themselves on the back for a job well done?

Remember they are actors, screenwriters, orchestrators, conductors, cinematographers!!