Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   What is really going on? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Divided States of America by 2010 (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7078)

SeC 01-21-2009 03:42 PM

Divided States of America by 2010

Divided States of America by 2010: East Coast joins EU, West Coast under Chinese Influence and South goes back to Mexico. And Israel?

A Professor and former KGB advisor on America in Russia, Igor Panarin, is predicting the demise of the USA this year. I have reported on this before, but we now have more details.

Panarin predicted the economic crisis in the US 10 years ago. He now says that by this Fall, there will be civil war in America. By June 1010, the USA will break up into 6 pieces. Alaska will go back to Russian control ( look out Sarah!) and Hawaii will go to China or Japan.

The East Coast of the US will join the European Union ( even though it is not Europe?) the West Coast will become The California Republic and be under Chinese influence, most of Texas and the South will go back to Mexico, while the Midwest and Plains areas will be part of Canada ( wow--maybe they'll let me back in again!--Eh!)

He knows that everyone is laughing at his predictions, but they laughed when the collapse of the Soviet Union was detailed 15 years before it happened.

As for me, I am stocking up on Maple Syrup and Canadian bacon.

‹bersetzte Version von http://www.tagesanzeiger.ch/ausland/amerika/Professor-warnt-2010-fallen-die-USA-auseinander/story/26922313

Map of the Divided States of America by 2010:
The 100% unofficial blog of the Russian President: Professor Panarin's map of the United States

Milly 06-24-2009 04:00 PM

Re: Divided States of America by 2010

Is it bad that I don't think this would be the worst thing to happen?

Clearly we can't manage what we've got.

Yay! I'll be Canadian!

BlueAngel 06-24-2009 10:29 PM

Let's see if his prediction comes to fruition.

QUOTE:

Panarin predicted the economic crisis in the US 10 years ago. He now says that by this Fall, (2009) there will be civil war in America. By June 2010, the USA will break up into 6 pieces. Alaska will go back to Russian control ( look out Sarah!) and Hawaii will go to China or Japan.

omgwhtrtheydoin 09-18-2009 09:54 AM

Just because this fella predicted the financial crises doesnt exactly make him god now does it. I live in the uk and I predicted that there would be a massive recession prob about ten years ago, not cos i`m some sort of proft, but just common sense.

Laokin 10-06-2009 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by omgwhtrtheydoin (Post 60683)
Just because this fella predicted the financial crises doesnt exactly make him god now does it. I live in the uk and I predicted that there would be a massive recession prob about ten years ago, not cos i`m some sort of proft, but just common sense.

Pardon me, but how is it common sense?

If you took a guess and were right, it's improbable -- but likely. To predict such a thing takes amazing amounts of data collection. You have to know how much money is being printed and dispersed proportionately. You would have to know the averages of every classes income vs the amount they spent... etc etc.

It's not really common sense at all, if it were... there would be no need for economists.

I'm willing to wager you don't even know the function of an economist. This is more common sense than predicting a recession.

As for this happening. Psh, no chance in the world. Civil war? Civil war would mean one part of the country fighting another. Like California fighting Florida. Revolution is more likely; the citizens of the country fight the government. Still very doubtful. These things take time to happen, there isn't enough time in 2009 left to even start organizing such a task. You do realize it's 2010 in just 3 months right?

Civil war... lmao -- breaking apart? No. Losing super power status... maybe, but still doubtful.

BlueAngel 10-06-2009 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 57185)
Let's see if his prediction comes to fruition.

QUOTE:

Panarin predicted the economic crisis in the US 10 years ago. He now says that by this Fall, (2009) there will be civil war in America. By June 2010, the USA will break up into 6 pieces. Alaska will go back to Russian control ( look out Sarah!) and Hawaii will go to China or Japan.

Like I said, let's see if "Panarin's" prediction comes to fruition.

He predicted that there will be a "Civil War" in America in the Fall of 2009.

We are now in the Fall of 2009.

On what did Panarin base his prediction?

A crystal ball?