Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself! (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   I do not believe most "Conspiracies" really exist (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7200)

The Old Medic 02-07-2009 02:15 PM

I do not believe most "Conspiracies" really exist

I am a 65 year old man, a veteran of 10 years active duty with the U.S. Army as an enlisted man; a high school dropout who went on to earn my Ed.D in Rehabilitation Counseling.

I grew up dirt poor. We sometimes had only dry dog food to eat. My parents divorced when I was 2, and my father never paid one cent in child support. He remarried (his girlfriend that he had been having an affair with) and had three more children, plus he adopted his wife's first child.

My mother was an alcoholic, married at least 8 times, and was about as unstable a parent as anyone could want to have. She was cruel, physically abusing and never though of anyone except herself. I was forced to drop out of school at 16, in order to work full time so she could drink more. I conned her into signing the papers to get me into the Army at 16.

I point this out to explain why I do not buy into the arguements that conspiracies have kept so many people from making it in this world. If my elder sister, brother and i could make it, anyone can.

There are a LOT of lazy assed people that simply refuse to work hard to advance their lives. they don't get an education, they work dead end jobs, and they blame everyone and everything for their own failures in life.

ANYONE can get an education if they really want to get one. ANYONE can get skills, so they can obtain higher paying jobs, if they really want to.

I had two daughters when I left the Army, and I managed to go to college, earn my B.A., earn my M.A., go to work in a professional job, and later to earn my Ed.D. Nobody gave me a damn thing, I EARNED my way uop the ladder.

I refused to purchase anything on credit, except for a house. If I couldn't pay cash, I did without. I raised my daughters to EARN their money, not to expect anyone to give them anything. One is now a physician and the other is a Civil Engineer. They are raising their children with the same philosophy as i taught them.

You will notice that I emphasize the word EARNED. Anyone can get ahead, but you have to earn it. Those that refuse to do that often blame others and whine about how it is all a conspiracy that keeps them down.

peale 02-08-2009 04:20 AM

Re: I do not believe most "Conspiracies" really exist

You sound just like my grandfather god bless him. When he was a lad he got up two hours before he went to bed and lived on hot gravel, but look at him now dining on lobster and drinking chardony.

There was no conspiricy to keep you down because you are an american just like no one keeps me down because im european. If you lived in the third world lets see if you could educate your way out of a hole there. The conspircy is to keep these people poor to provide slave labour for us in the west and to stop them from consuming resourses like we do.

The world is not a level playing field and many people work a dam sight harder than you have and got nothing to show for it but a subsistance living. Sure there are lots of free loaders who will sit back and let the state provide but they are only a tiny proportion of the poor.

If you want to see a conspiricy that affects you directly why not do some research on money what it is and who creates it. There are lots of hard working people in the west losing their jobs and businesses all thanks to a small elite group controling the money supply. If that ain't a conspiricy i don't no what is.

Out of the Box 11-03-2009 11:16 AM

Re: I do not believe most "Conspiracies" really exist

Real conspiracies are attempts by some people to defeat or dominate other people. Sure, there are people who screw up in life and blame everyone but themselves, but this doesn't prove nor disprove conspiracies at all. Sure, there are people who are more succesful than others just by working harder or being smarter, but this doesn't prove nor disprove conspiracies at all. Your personal career is totally irrelevant and your post only shows you don't have a clue what you're talking about