Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Social Engineering (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Pop Music Lyric Interpretation Thread: What they really mean. (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7242)

soahc 02-20-2009 12:17 PM

Pop Music Lyric Interpretation Thread: What they really mean.

Interpretation of 'The Way I Are' by Timbaland:
(Bold text is mine)

[Verse 1: Timbaland]
"I ain't got no money
I ain't got no car to take you on a date
I can't even buy you flowers
But together we can be the perfect soul mates
Talk to me girl"

Here basically Timbaland is saying that we should just accept being poor and keep breeding. This romance thing is very much encouraged by the NWO because people need to keep breeding. People who have lot's of children don't have time to criticize the system. They just consume. If people stopped breeding and started thinking, maybe they would a. begin to enter the upper social income strata and threaten polarized wealth, or b. start to doubt that the way things are is the way they must be...assert sovereignty.

[Bridge: Keri Hilson]
"Baby, it's alright, now you ain't gotta floss for me
If we go there, you can still touch my love, it's free
We can work without the perks, just you and me
Thug it out 'til we get it right"

Again, KEEP BREEDING AND JUST DON'T THINK ABOUT IT.

[Chorus: Keri Hilson & (Timbaland)]
"Baby if you strip, you could get a tip
'Cause I like you just the way you are
I'm about to strip and I want it quick
Can you handle me the way I are?
I don't need the cheese or the car keys
Boy I like you just the way you are
And let me see ya strip, you could get a tip
'Cause I like"

Great: telling our women to be strippers?! What the fuck?! JUST ACCEPT THE STATUS QUO AND BE POOR, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT THE SYSTEM.

[Verse 2: Timbaland]
"I ain't got no Visa
I ain't got no Red American Express
We can't go nowhere exotic
It don't matter 'cause I'm the one that loves you best
Talk to me girl"

Be docile, stay in one place, don't travel, KEEP BREEDING. I'm surprised this verse glancingly mentions credit debt in a negative way.

[Verse 3: D.O.E.]
"Baby girl
I don't got a huge ol' house
I rent a room in a house"

Keep renting, keep consuming, and stay happy with things 'The Way I are'

"Listen baby girl
I ain't got a motorboat but I can float ya boat
So listen baby girl
Once you get a dose of D.O.E.
You gon' want some mo'
So listen baby girl
When I make it I want you back
Want you back, yeah "

This song is maliciously mindless, not only are they filling our brains with useless crap, but it has underlying messages, keeping us in a state of fear and anxiety, and keeping us popping out babies, so we will not only stay locked in our houses consuming goods, but so we will be raising children to do the same.

Laokin 10-13-2009 05:30 PM

Re: Pop Music Lyric Interpretation Thread: What they really mean.

Wow. Really?

First thing is first, strippers = High tax bracket. Which means 0 to no credit debt. It also means the ability to travel, and it secures work where ever in the world you decide to go. It's really not a bad job, if she has control over her sexuality. Almost no strippers will leave the club with you. Not unless you pay them LARGE and/or they genuinely like you.

Secondly, they aren't promoting babies. They are promoting sex, which doesn't correlate in a society that promotes safe sex/abstinence.

Third, no where does timbaland promote being poor. What he is promoting is anti-gold diggers. You don't have to be with some one you don't love just because they get paid good. He is promoting love for love by using an example of being poor.

No rich guy can't succeed in getting a super hot g/f even if they are obese and old. No matter how good of a person you are, if you are broke... generally you are over looked. He's promoting love for being love.

""Baby, it's alright, now you ain't gotta floss for me
If we go there, you can still touch my love, it's free
We can work without the perks, just you and me
Thug it out 'til we get it right""

Take this verse right here. She is saying you don't have to blow all your money for me, if we decided to be intimate -- it has nothing to do with your money, it has nothing to do with benefits, it has only to do with just you and me.

It's quite clear. It's a message saying money doesn't always bring happiness.... but love should. It has nothing to do with politics at all, what so ever.

Get a clue.

Brainwashing? I doubt it, if you see the stark contrast to the message you got out of the song, and the message I got out of the song. It's obviously open to interpretation, and I highly doubt anybody would interpret it negatively and then actually allow it to effect their life. The subconscious isn't some sort of magical encryption cypher, it's more minor decisions that don't require thought... instinct really. In order for it to have the effects you claim it's trying to have, it would have to be much more direct, much more positive, and would still require conscience thought about it.

People here are absolutely bat shit crazy.

BlueAngel 10-13-2009 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laokin (Post 61499)
People here are absolutely bat shit crazy.

And, you are here so you must be absolutely bat sh*t crazy!

albie 10-14-2009 05:01 AM

The illuminati want us to keep breeding and they want to control population.

I smell a conspiracy collision.