Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conspiracy Discussion (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Photo Evidence: Soldiers Marching in Hayden, Idaho (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7254)

NotThe1 02-25-2009 03:02 AM

Photo Evidence: Soldiers Marching in Hayden, Idaho
 
Photo Evidence: Soldiers Marching in Hayden, Idaho
My son in law today saw about 20 army guys with full combat gear walking down the street in Hayden, Idaho. He took pictures and asked them what they were doing. ‘They said they were just training. One of the troopers was carrying a saw or squad automatic weapon. Is this just training or is it getting the people used to seeing troops patrolling the streets. My son in law lives about a mile from the reserve unit at the airport. my son in law was kind of surprised to see those guys. I’ve lived in the Hayden area most of my life and never saw any patrols. (submitted by Pam)
Photo Evidence: Soldiers Marching in Hayden, Idaho | War On You: Breaking Alternative News


Sign up at the forums or Contact Waronyou to become a writer.
http://waronyou.com/contact

BlueAngel 02-25-2009 11:39 AM

Re: Photo Evidence: Soldiers Marching in Hayden, Idaho
 
These photographs are evidence of what?

Soldiers TRAINING in Idaho.

If there were military personnel patrolling every street in every state of our union, I would then be concerned.

Sometimes, military personnel are involved in training exercises that take place in various parts of our country that are not on military bases.

It ain't all that uncommon, but, more importantly, it is even less uncommon for people to witness this because it happens very infrequently.

rogues gallery 02-26-2009 05:29 AM

Re: Photo Evidence: Soldiers Marching in Hayden, Idaho
 
these soldiers will be part of a training excersise the week of April 2 thru the 5th involving civil unrest,riots,gun confiscation, civilian round ups in the Idaho
and Arcadia. These excersie are being done in preperation for martial law after the collapse of the dollar and the complete collapse of the Economy.

BlueAngel 02-26-2009 11:30 AM

Re: Photo Evidence: Soldiers Marching in Hayden, Idaho
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rogues gallery (Post 55046)
these soldiers will be part of a training excersise the week of April 2 thru the 5th involving civil unrest,riots,gun confiscation, civilian round ups in the Idaho
and Arcadia. These excersie are being done in preperation for martial law after the collapse of the dollar and the complete collapse of the Economy.

SO, that's it.

ONE group of soldiers training in IDAHO are going to handle the total and complete civil unrest in the USA after the collapse of the dollar and the economy.

Sorry, pal.

But, if there is complete civil unrest, I'm certain our military personnel are quite equipped to deal with it whether they train in various states or not.

The National Guard, the police, etc. are equipped as well.

Do you think the only training our military personnel receive is to fight so-called enemy combatants?

Please quote your source if the information you have provided has been obtained elsewhere from other than inside your head.

rogues gallery 02-26-2009 03:00 PM

Re: Photo Evidence: Soldiers Marching in Hayden, Idaho
 
no, this is just one small platoon that is in training. they are a small part of a much bigger picture. The 3rd infantry Brigade based in Georgia just back from Iraq under Northern command. they will be used first by the New World Order. Then they will use foreign troops under command of the United Nation.

BlueAngel 02-26-2009 07:27 PM

Re: Photo Evidence: Soldiers Marching in Hayden, Idaho
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rogues gallery (Post 55052)
no, this is just one small platoon that is in training. they are a small part of a much bigger picture. The 3rd infantry Brigade based in Georgia just back from Iraq under Northern command. they will be used first by the New World Order. Then they will use foreign troops under command of the United Nation.

Name your source.

The Old Medic 02-28-2009 03:07 PM

Re: Photo Evidence: Soldiers Marching in Hayden, Idaho
 
Hey jerkoff!

Those are Idaho National Guard soldiers on a training day. They have to train, and this was a part of their winter training.

Are you freaking crazy? Why don't you ask someone that actually lives in the area what was going on, instead of looking for sensational crap.

Hayden, Idaho is not under military control, you idiot.

Believe it or not, there are a LOT of people in that area that belong to the Guard, the Reserves, etc. They are damn proud of what they do.

The ONLY people that would find this disturbing are real nutcases like you.

NotThe1 05-15-2009 05:50 PM

Re: Photo Evidence: Soldiers Marching in Hayden, Idaho
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 55030)
These photographs are evidence of what?

Soldiers TRAINING in Idaho.

If there were military personnel patrolling every street in every state of our union, I would then be concerned.

I wouldnt wait that long. First soldier I see is being arrested by me personally.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.