Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself! (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Greetings from Darth Cacodaemon (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7337)

Darth Cacodaemon 03-24-2009 01:49 PM

Greetings from Darth Cacodaemon

Greetings. I am a 35 year old follower of Luciferianism and an advocate of the New World Order. As you may or may not know, the Sith do exist, in a sense. While our name changes and we create new groups, the same philosophy and practices continue as it did in the olden days, going as far back as the Mystery Schools of Egypt, Persia and Greece.
There is much information that is true out there, but much more untrue. Our method is to mix lies with truth, untill our opponents do not know what to believe. By building a virtual world of mirrors, we distort the truth and make it virtually impossible for people to discover the truth This is called misinformation, and we use it most effectively against those who may get too close to the truth.
By making them seem insane, we discredit them so no one takes them serious. Once there discredited, even the truth is believed to be a lie!

BlueAngel 03-24-2009 02:34 PM

Re: Greetings from Darth Cacodaemon

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon (Post 55376)
Greetings. I am a 35 year old follower of Luciferianism and an advocate of the New World Order. As you may or may not know, the Sith do exist, in a sense. While our name changes and we create new groups, the same philosophy and practices continue as it did in the olden days, going as far back as the Mystery Schools of Egypt, Persia and Greece.
There is much information that is true out there, but much more untrue. Our method is to mix lies with truth, untill our opponents do not know what to believe. By building a virtual world of mirrors, we distort the truth and make it virtually impossible for people to discover the truth This is called misinformation, and we use it most effectively against those who may get too close to the truth.
By making them seem insane, we discredit them so no one takes them serious. Once there discredited, even the truth is believed to be a lie!

Greetings.

Although most of us are aware of the MO that is employed by the "Powers that Be," thanks for verifying it.

Is there anything WE don't know that you desire to tell us?

Darth Cacodaemon 03-25-2009 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 55379)
Greetings.

Although most of us are aware of the MO that is employed by the "Powers that Be," thanks for verifying it.

Is there anything WE don't know that you desire to tell us?

Yes, the funny thing is that many people talk about these so called "secret organizations", but if there so secret then how come you know it? The answer is simple.
Misdirection. The real business isn't done face to face. The Internet (obviously), makes it much easier for communication, without the risk of us actually knowing each face to face.
I couldn't tell you any of the other Luciferians I talk to. Even if something were to go down, all I would know is screen names and nicknames. Admittedly, I am a low level Luciferians, but all the same I am plugged in. Believe me, the only one that REALLY knows about our "secret" meetings (really hiding in sight, more like it) is the government. And those who know about it are involved, so they're not worried about we are doing.
The thing you guys try to do, by connecting the dots, is often off. You must remember, conquering people against their will only causes the conquered to rebel, no matter how hopeless is their rebellion. Before anything can be done, a campaign of propaganda and incrementally making them accustomed to our agenda needs to be done.
Don;t waste your time with the so called "secret" organizations that you know about. Their simply a ruse to :1. make you look like a paranoid, right wing nut and 2. To have you weste your time on.
Remember, our goal is to discredit those who oppose our agenda. What better way then to make such people seem like unbalanced, foaming-at-the-mouth right wing nut jobs?

BlueAngel 03-25-2009 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon (Post 55392)
Yes, the funny thing is that many people talk about these so called "secret organizations", but if there so secret then how come you know it? The answer is simple.
Misdirection. The real business isn't done face to face. The Internet (obviously), makes it much easier for communication, without the risk of us actually knowing each face to face.
I couldn't tell you any of the other Luciferians I talk to. Even if something were to go down, all I would know is screen names and nicknames. Admittedly, I am a low level Luciferians, but all the same I am plugged in. Believe me, the only one that REALLY knows about our "secret" meetings (really hiding in sight, more like it) is the government. And those who know about it are involved, so they're not worried about we are doing.
The thing you guys try to do, by connecting the dots, is often off. You must remember, conquering people against their will only causes the conquered to rebel, no matter how hopeless is their rebellion. Before anything can be done, a campaign of propaganda and incrementally making them accustomed to our agenda needs to be done.
Don;t waste your time with the so called "secret" organizations that you know about. Their simply a ruse to :1. make you look like a paranoid, right wing nut and 2. To have you weste your time on.
Remember, our goal is to discredit those who oppose our agenda. What better way then to make such people seem like unbalanced, foaming-at-the-mouth right wing nut jobs?

I don't waste my time trying to connect dots or concern myself with secret organizations.

NewsAndHistory 04-14-2009 08:43 PM

You think you're secret, but everything about you is well-known. The light shines on the righteous & evil. Wise men & women are fully-aware of the wicked, and we know where you live.

You've been exposed. "Stop. Hammer time! Oooh! Can't touch this!" --M.C. Hammer

1949 04-16-2009 08:46 PM

HI DARTH,

Greetings from a new land in OZ

1949 04-16-2009 08:49 PM

Most luciferians are too stupid to realize what there into.
LUCIFER is a created being NOT a god or should I say godless.
:D follow the yellow brick road and remember to take that chip that will
give you cancer..and your face will fall off with blisters. Have fun in
HELL....It iS a literal place :rolleyes:

1949 04-16-2009 08:49 PM

Most luciferians are too stupid to realize what there into.
LUCIFER is a created being NOT a god or should I say godless.
:D follow the yellow brick road and remember to take that chip that will
give you cancer..and your face will fall off with blisters. Have fun in
HELL....It iS a literal place :rolleyes:

upagainstit 02-13-2010 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon (Post 55376)

Well into the "truth" being clouded with "lies". Bringing your introductory post
up from down under for the way you tell it. Kudos to you.