Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (
-   Introduce Yourself! (
-   -   Intro (

Stuart Plumbley 05-14-2009 05:16 PM

Been interested in conspiracies for many years but I suppose i became most fired up about them when I saw the way Britain is becoming. with its camera's on every street. And it wanting its people to carry ID cards.
I see America is starting to put more cameras on its roads.

I did come across a youtube video about conspiracy, it was an independent film, considering its only a few minutes long it was rather good. hope its ok to put the link on it.

Stuart Plumbley 05-15-2009 09:18 PM

Re: Intro
I believe its a fictional character, I am hoping the author of the film puts the second part because its better than the first part and has who made the film and the actors name

Zhangirl 05-24-2009 01:02 AM

Re: Intro
Hi I just joined this site to meet other thinking out of the box people. This blog is a great site and had a link to here

Counter-argument to “The Illuminati Is Good” Video A Phil-for-an-ill Blog

I feel the same way about the UK, Im from London but live in central america. I have seen in the last five years, huge rise in cameras, I sat in a corner of Kings Cross Station and counted just 15 in the 10 square metres of the station I sat within, there must have been more than a hundred in the whole station.

The UK has truelly been groomed to become a big brother nation, with the popularity of trying to make the idea of video cameras watching ordinary people a normal and acceptable thing with the Big Brother TV Show. This is part of the social architecture to remove our humanity and privacy.