Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Lounge (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   I tried to do Hand Stands for you! (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7595)

BlueAngel 05-18-2009 06:58 PM

I tried to do Hand Stands for you!
 
Big Squirrel Helps Little Squirrel [VIDEO]

redrat11 05-19-2009 03:35 AM

Re: I tried to do Hand Stands for you!
 
Well, BA , it is clear these "NWO(College Folks) Indocrinates" don't see the the FOOD VALUE of these critters, if they realized that in as little as 6 months the U.S will be TOTALLY DESTITUTE and BANKRUPT then they would KILL that little thing for food.:eek:



Israel is the Whore of Babylon

Darth Cacodaemon 05-19-2009 01:39 PM

Re: I tried to do Hand Stands for you!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by redrat11 (Post 56369)
Well, BA , it is clear these "NWO(College Folks) Indocrinates" don't see the the FOOD VALUE of these critters, if they realized that in as little as 6 months the U.S will be TOTALLY DESTITUTE and BANKRUPT then they would KILL that little thing for food.:eek:

YouTube - Survival: Basic Snare Trap For Small Game


Israel is the Whore of Babylon

Take it easy there, redrat. When the Apocalypse comes, there will be plenty of food. I plan on feasting on human flesh. I never liked the human race that much anyways, so why not eat the excess?
I bet you would be tastier and more nutritious then a scrawny squirrel. I'll smash your head with a hammer after I stick your head in a vice and eat your brain while you're still alive.
Remember people: Eat people, not animals. What the hell has a squirrel ever done to you? Just bash some old bird in the head or what not and fry them up.

BlueAngel 05-19-2009 07:14 PM

Re: I tried to do Hand Stands for you!
 
It figures.

I post something light-hearted and RedRat and Darth are compelled to spew their vile all over it.

Darth Cacodaemon 05-20-2009 09:01 AM

Re: I tried to do Hand Stands for you!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 56388)
It figures.

I post something light-hearted and RedRat and Darth are compelled to spew their vile all over it.

Vile? Let me ask you a philosophical question:

Why should I value Redrat's life more then a squirrel? Do you really believe that in some way Redrat's life is more valuable then a squirrels?
There are billions of humans on earth, yet in contrast, there are far fewer animals. If such an occasion occurred, some apocalyptic scenario as Redrat suggests, why shouldn't I eat Redrat?
It would be much easier to catch Redrat to devour then a squirrel. All I would need to do is shoot one or two of them and fry them up. Hell, I could hit some old priest over the head and throw him in a stew pot.
I contend that the squirrel's life is much more valuable then Redrat's. I contend that not only is the squirrel's life more valuable, but that the squirrel has never in his or her short life ever done me any wrong. Can you say the same for many members of the human race?
In fact, would the world be greatly saddened if a third of the human race ceased to exist? I can think of many animals that would rejoice at the culling of the herd.

BlueAngel 05-20-2009 11:13 AM

Re: I tried to do Hand Stands for you!
 
My comment was meant to convey the message that I posted a light-hearted thread void of any conspiracy and that it wasn't for the purpose of debating whether or not you should eat RedRat or about the so-called apocalypse.

IT was purely posted for enjoyment, but as you and the RAT have demonstrated, your enjoyment is derived from other sources.

Darth Cacodaemon 05-20-2009 02:47 PM

Re: I tried to do Hand Stands for you!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 56398)
My comment was meant to convey the message that I posted a light-hearted thread void of any conspiracy and that it wasn't for the purpose of debating whether or not you should eat RedRat or about the so-called apocalypse.

IT was purely posted for enjoyment, but as you and the RAT have demonstrated, your enjoyment is derived from other sources.

My enjoyment comes from knowing that you will soon be by my side.

I know you probably never think about this, but I have often thought of what a magnificent creature you will be once you are freed of your delusions. I imagine often what a fine successor you will be when you come into your full power.
It will be a great pleasure to share my wisdom with you and to introduce you to my Master. Whether or not you know it, you have a great destiny ahead of you, which I shall be instrumental in helping you fulfill.

BlueAngel 05-22-2009 11:11 PM

Re: I tried to do Hand Stands for you!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon (Post 56399)
My enjoyment comes from knowing that you will soon be by my side.

I know you probably never think about this, but I have often thought of what a magnificent creature you will be once you are freed of your delusions. I imagine often what a fine successor you will be when you come into your full power.
It will be a great pleasure to share my wisdom with you and to introduce you to my Master. Whether or not you know it, you have a great destiny ahead of you, which I shall be instrumental in helping you fulfill.

With your comment, as above, you have clearly demonstrated the definition of one who is delusional.

Darth Cacodaemon 05-27-2009 07:40 AM

Re: I tried to do Hand Stands for you!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueAngel (Post 56418)
With your comment, as above, you have clearly demonstrated the definition of one who is delusional.

SO you're saying Lucifer isn't real? Let me tell you something, Lucifer is very real. With Lucifer's aid, we will turn you from the lies and deception you have been fed into the Truth and wisdom that only Lucifer can teach you.
I see that your will is strong, though. Thus I must bring you before my Master, because only together can we bring you over to the Dark Side.
In my opinion, that is inevietable. I can sense the anger and hate you have...If only you would let yourself give yourself over to your passions, your journey on the pathway of the Dark Side would begin.
Besides, even though I disagree with you, wouldn't you like to get the "PIGS"? I know you'll deny it, but I can feel your hate growing. Give in to it, it is only natural for you to want revenge.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.