Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself! (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Are There Any True Conspiracists Here ? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7929)

theconspiracist 05-29-2009 02:08 PM

Are There Any True Conspiracists Here ?

I am looking to communicate with True conspiracists. Not just some people who think they know everything there is to vast conspiracies. But also exprienced a few weird moments in their lives.

Please drop me a line here if you are a TRUE Conspiracist.

The Conspiracist

Underground info 05-31-2009 06:24 PM

Re: Are There Any True Conspiracists Here ?

And bye "True Conspiracist" What do you mean?

BlueAngel 05-31-2009 09:39 PM

Welcome aboard.

Kindly drop US a line.

theconspiracist 06-01-2009 05:17 AM

Message to Underground Info:

I am looking for true conspiracists, who are interested in sharing their ideas and thoughts about various conspiracies like secret societies, and government cover-ups. I am mostly interested in those topics, because I love to read more about Skull & Bones and the Illuminati societies. As well, as how these societies have shaped our government (like the Freemasonry) has in the past. To me, it is part of our "mysterious" American History. Wouldn't you agree ?

Thanks Blue Angel ! I will do that !

tHe cOnSpIrAcIsT

iHIMself™ 06-01-2009 06:58 AM

I want the truth. Does that count?

theconspiracist 06-01-2009 01:45 PM

We are all searching for the Truth ! But try telling those folks over at Area 51. LOL

BlueAngel 06-01-2009 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theconspiracist (Post 56854)
We are all searching for the Truth ! But try telling those folks over at Area 51. LOL

So, what do you think is going on over at Area 51?

iHIMself™ 06-02-2009 03:32 AM

If you notice any documentary about a conspiracy, it always ends with area51, so people totally disregard anything that was said in the entire program. Aliens. Pfft.

theconspiracist 06-02-2009 05:57 AM

Well, BlueAngel ... I think there is more than we will ever know, that truly goes on daily (and nightly) at Gloom Lake (aka Area 51). And even though, there have been numerous documents on the unusual activities going on there, I think even though documents were only made to "hush hush" others. So, they made them public, only so the public would just shut-up about anything they may have seen or heard.

Its kinda like, they want us to know just enough. But not everything. And even though, that little something is documented, doesn't always mean that is what is really going on there. They could have easily made them, just to "throw us off" into believing that stuff is going on. And, perhaps we will never know the truth.

I have personally been close to Area 51. But I never attempted to cross that imaginary boundary, where they could shoot you at will. But close enough, though.

BlueAngel 06-03-2009 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theconspiracist (Post 56868)
Well, BlueAngel ... I think there is more than we will ever know, that truly goes on daily (and nightly) at Gloom Lake (aka Area 51). And even though, there have been numerous documents on the unusual activities going on there, I think even though documents were only made to "hush hush" others. So, they made them public, only so the public would just shut-up about anything they may have seen or heard.

Its kinda like, they want us to know just enough. But not everything. And even though, that little something is documented, doesn't always mean that is what is really going on there. They could have easily made them, just to "throw us off" into believing that stuff is going on. And, perhaps we will never know the truth.

I have personally been close to Area 51. But I never attempted to cross that imaginary boundary, where they could shoot you at will. But close enough, though.

I think it's Groom Lake, isn't it?