Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   North America (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   "GITMO" (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=801)

06-26-2005 06:45 PM

"GITMO"

SOME RUMMY REMARKS RE GITMO!!

Some detainees have been incarcerated for more than three years without being charged. Rumsfeld defended the detentions by citing the prisoners' alleged deeds.

"These are bad people," Rumsfeld said on "Fox News Sunday."

"These are suicide bombers, these are murderers. This is the 20th hijacker from 9/11 down there. These are people who are out to kill people," he said.

Rumsfeld said U.S. policy calls for humane treatment of the detainees. Any U.S. personnel who have committed wrongdoing there have been punished, he said.

Amnesty International has called the detention center "the gulag of our time," a charge the Bush administration has ridiculed.

------------------------------------------

Questions to Ponder:

How many are being held at GITMO at present? Do we know the number that initially were detained there?

How did our administration determine that these detainees were murderers and suicide bombers?

HOW DO THEY KNOW????

How long can they hold the detainees on ALLEGED charges under the Geneva Convention??

Has anyone outside of the military and corrupt government been allowed inside GITMO??

-----------------------------------------------

RUMMY SAID, "These are bad people." These are people who are out to kill people.

I would ask RUMMY how many people he has killed in Iraq??

In Peace,
BlueAngel

06-28-2005 08:04 AM

Re: "GITMO"

AND OTHER PRISONERS

The Justice Department imprisoned dozens of Muslim men for months after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks based on SECRET evidence and often flimsy links to terrorism, two civil liberties groups contend in a report releaed today. (Monday, June 17, 2005).

In one case, a 68 year old physician and U.S. citizen was hauled away in handcuffs after his suspicious neighbors broke into his apartment and discovered literature on flying. Another man, also a U.S. citizen was locked up after his wife was seen videotaping boats on Chesapeake Bay by drivers who thought she might be scouting the Chesapeake Bay Bridge as a target.

------------------------------------------------

Citizen's on patrol!! All it takes now is a citizen who suspects your actions are those of a terrorist and you are considered as such!!

Breaking into someone's apartment!!

Can't even enjoy the scenery of a majestic Bay without being accused of wrong-doing!

WTF????

Okay, I'm going to have to change my location.

Where is the Land of the Free??

06-28-2005 04:45 PM

SECRET DETAINEE PRISONS!!

2 hours, 57 minutes ago

VIENNA (AFP) - The UN has learned of "very, very serious" allegations that the United States is secretly detaining terrorism suspects in various locations around the world, notably aboard prison ships, the UN's special rapporteur on terrorism said.

While the accusations were rumours, rapporteur Manfred Nowak said the situation was sufficiently serious to merit an official inquiry.

"There are very, very serious accusations that the United States is maintaining secret camps, notably on ships," the Austrian UN official told AFP, adding that the vessels were believed to be in the Indian Ocean region.

"They are only rumours, but they appear sufficiently well-based to merit an official inquiry," he added.

Last Thursday Nowak and three other UN human rights experts said they were opening an inquiry into the US detention camp at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, where Washington has been holding more than 500 people without trial, and into other such locations.

The United States has neither refused nor granted requests by Nowak's group to visit Guantanamo.

"We have accepted, upon the request of the State Department and Pentagon, to limit our investigation for now to Guantanamo, but even in accepting this we have not had a positive response" to the request for a visit, Nowak said.

He said that if the "investigation into Guantanamo leads us to other things, we will follow them. We will bring up all these matters to the US government and expect Washington to say officially where these camps are."

The use of prison ships would allow investigators to interrogate people secretly and in international waters out of the reach of US law, British security expert Francis Tusa said.

"This opens the door to very tough interrogations on key prisoners before it even has been revealed that they have been captured," said Tusa, an editor for the British magazine Jane's Intelligence Review.

Nowak said the prison ships would not be "floating Guantanamos" since "they are much smaller, holding less than a dozen detainees."

Tusa said the Americans may also be using their island base of Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean as a site for prisoners.

Some 520 people suspected of terrorism are currently being held without trial at Guantanamo and others are in camps the United States has refused to acknowledge, the human rights organization Amnesty International has said.

The United States has said that prisoners considered foreign combattants in its "war on terrorism" are not covered by the Geneva Conventions.

nohope187 06-29-2005 11:56 AM

under the patriot act, anyone the govt. doesn't like is a terrorist and can be detained without due process and constitutional rights are with-held indefinitely. Remember, war is peace, freedom is slavery, and ignorance is strength. :-P

06-29-2005 03:12 PM

Well, NOHOPE, sounds like patriotism then would mean "fascism," if we're playing the opposite game!! And, in fact, they are!!!

But, you're right, anyone they don't like can be labeled a terrorist with just the slightest bit of evidence or no evidence. Hearsay from a neighbor, lighter in your baggage, taking pictures of a BAY.

In Peace,
BlueAngel

06-30-2005 07:23 AM

I'm sure we are aware by now that GITMO is a concentration camp.

Marked by a razor-wired fence, Camp Delta 2 and 3 at Guantanamo Bay are maximum-security facilities, housing the most noncompliant detainess.

"Noncomplaint!!"

Okay, how are they "noncompliant?"

Do they not like to be tortured? With or without evidence, torture is not humane!!!

We know the levels of programming in mind control and that DELTA can be used to program assassins.

THIS IS MY FEAR! Creating assassins, (terrorists), sleepers, etc.

If you can locate the different levels, such as BETA, which is sex slave programming, please either post here or on the Mind Control thread.

I found the following, but couldn't locate a complete set. Besides, I'm pressed for time.

Thanks,
BlueAngel

Delta: this is one of the more cognitive brain wave states, and will often be highly dissociated. It may also be the "ruling" or controlling state over the other brain wave systems. Often, delta state may be configured inside as a computer, and the delta alters will have emotionless, flat alters with photographic memories. They may hold most of the cognitive memories for the other systems, especially if extensive amnesia programming has been done. Delta state may have up to three levels of training: delta 1, delta 2, and delta 3 which will also correlate to security access allowed within the cult; i.e. access to highly confidential information. Behavioral sciences programming may be held by this system. Internal programmers, self destruct, psychotic, and shatter programming as well as other punishment programming sequences to prevent outside access or internal access to the systems may be held within delta systems. It may be color coded both orange/blue/purple, and will also often be the entry way to higher systems such as jewels or internal councils, inside.

07-01-2005 07:44 PM

700 Prisoners from 45 countries since 911 and about 540 at present.

Are they as responsible for 911 as Saddam was?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

07-01-2005 07:52 PM

Geez, JIMBO, something/someone scare you away, pressed for time, better things to do?

Falling down on the job!

In Peace,
BlueAngel

How 'bout the question I asked re: Peak Oil Scam? Kind of has me perplexed and would like to hear your explanation.

Don't leave me in LIMBO, JIMBO!!

:lol: 8-) :-P

08-05-2005 10:16 AM

Some 450 detainees at GITMO are being released to Afghan authorities.

Oh, why does this send quivers up and down my spine?

Because we DON'T KNOW what they HELL they were subjected to behind those "concentration camp" walls.

Future terrorists for the NWO is my thought!!

BlueAngel 02-08-2011 12:10 AM

What's the latest?