Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Latest News (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Darth wants me to Kill People! (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8020)

BlueAngel 06-18-2009 09:52 PM

Darth wants me to Kill People!

By Darth, taken from the Mind Control within the Music Industry thread:

It is your fault. If you weren't such an idealist, you would do what was necessary. But because you are an idealist you don't.

The answer is simple; kill them without mercy or compassion. But you are too weak to do that. Thus YOU ARE TO BLAME!

GUILTY!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Care to inform the forum as to the names of those persons whom you have suggested that I kill numerous times?

Thanking you in advance,
BlueAngel

From the Mind Control within the Music Industry thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Cacodaemon
It is your fault. If you weren't such an idealist, you would do what was necessary. But because you are an idealist you don't.

The answer is simple; kill them without mercy or compassion. But you are too weak to do that. Thus YOU ARE TO BLAME!

GUILTY!!

By BlueAngel:

Kindly provide the FORUM with the names of those persons whom YOU have suggested that I kill without mercy or compassion because it is necessary.

This is not the first time that you have suggested to me that I kill THEM.

Again, kindly provide the forum with the names of the individuals whom you desire that I kill.

We have this from Darth together with an IMPLIED THREAT.

FYI!

Your implied threat and continued suggestions to me to kill people without mercy or compassion and that I wouldn't do so because I am a weakling are NOW a part of OUR permanent record.

Double speak doesn't work with me, pal.

I don't need to prove to you that I'm not a weakling and, therefore, commit murder or suicide.

You are treading in very dangerous waters!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by BlueAngel : Yesterday at 09:48 PM.

BlueAngel 06-19-2009 09:38 PM

Re: Darth wants me to Kill People!

We're waiting for Darth to supply the FORUM with the names of those persons whom he has, on numerous occasions, suggested that I kill without mercy or compassion.

BlueAngel 06-19-2009 10:06 PM

You Have The Right To Remain Silent....

BlueAngel 06-19-2009 11:49 PM

We're waiting for Darth to explain to the FORUM why he is attempting to coerce me into MURDERING people and committing a criminal act and the names of those persons whom he has suggested, on numerous occasions, that I kill without mercy or compassion.

BlueAngel 06-19-2009 11:50 PM

No word from Darth?

Didn't think so.

BlueAngel 06-20-2009 12:01 AM

Why does Darth want me to commit murder and whom does he want me to murder?

BlueAngel 06-20-2009 12:02 AM

We're waiting for names, Darth.

Names of those persons whom you have suggested that I murder without mercy or compassion on numerous occasions.

BlueAngel 06-20-2009 12:24 AM

Thank you, Darth, for illuminating for the forum the role of a FAILED mind controller.

Much appreciated.

BlueAngel 06-20-2009 08:38 PM

Perhaps Darth doesn't feel it is necessary to provide me and the forum with the names of those persons whom he has suggested that I murder without mercy and/or compassion on numerous occasions because, quite possibly, he is aware that this information was programmed/installed/embedded into my subconscious while I was a victim of MKULTRA/Project Monarch and he believes I know of whom he speaks without speaking it.

Darth's dialogue with me, of course, has to contain "trigger" words/double speak and he must attempt to change my psychological state of mind in an effort to make me ACT upon his suggestions.

He has failed.

I was never a good mind control slave.

Didn't like having my free will taken from me.

Didn't much like taking and/or obeying orders, either.

Being tortured mercilessly was the most severe of my punishments for my betrayal.

BlueAngel 06-21-2009 12:07 AM

Darth must be busy compiling a list of names of those persons whom he has suggested to me, on numerous occasions, that I kill/murder without mercy or compassion.