Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself! (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Debunk Me (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8067)

Free_You 06-29-2009 05:05 PM

Debunk Me

I will only say this one time, and one time only.
I'm not here to resolve your issues.
Debunk Me, Debunk Yourself.
My Trip your Journey

UNIVERSAL LOGOS (Creation of a Cosmic Being)

It is the sum of Natural Law which under RANDOM MIXING of Matter and Energy from different or opposite directions of the solid geometry space, begin to create Organic Aggregates of Matter and Energy through dipoles of counter rotating spirals. The Principle of the above phenomena are point based and the continuation is continued expanding with Phenomena End of Space Expanding, the natural limits of radiation of maximum width-length capable to be produced by the initial spontaneous point collision of two dodecahedral move-less particles in Space. At the End Conclusion of the Phenomena it is created in Space the Supreme Environmental Intelligent Being into which at the Same-time and Same-Space with its Expansion, are created Beings that act as its cells. The Supreme Environmental Being COMPULSORY in his contains is made of Beings Cells (Stellar Systems Fauna Flora of all the matter rarifications of initial move-less particles that fall into moving fluctuation) as is compelled by the Natural Laws. Meaning the Quantity and the Species of the contents Beings inside the Supreme, are COMPULSORY and INVOLUNTARY and INDEPENDENT of the WILL of the Supreme Being. Under this exact term, the contents Beings doesnt have to offer worship or obedience to the Supreme Being that contains them, but they have to cooperate with him into Organic Co-existence, exactly as the Cells of the Human Organism have to cooperate with the Totality of the Body without temples, religions, dogma, rituals, functions, mysteries, initiations, mysticism, and apocalyptic holy books or visions or miracles, all used in order to support the nonexistent Extra-universal Logos.

BlueAngel 06-29-2009 09:38 PM

Re: Debunk Me

I will only say this one time and one time only.

Welcome to the forum!

Free_You 06-30-2009 04:11 PM

Thank you.
Its great to BE HERE.

TheGreek 06-30-2009 08:23 PM

welcome :D im kinda new myself here to

PS how sure u are those cropcycles are from extraterestials?

BlueAngel 06-30-2009 08:37 PM

FYI, we're not expecting you to resolve any of our issues, but, we could, quite possibly resolve any issues you might have.

Let us know.

We're here to help.

Free_You 07-04-2009 05:26 AM

I am Gaia.
Help Us.

Free_You 07-05-2009 12:10 PM

Brothers and sister of Heart the time is now.
U N I T Y

BlueAngel 07-05-2009 01:17 PM

How freakin' annoying.

I'm tryin' to listen to the interview and, instead, I'm forced to listen to the loud and obnoxious background music.

I'm tryin' to look at the interviewers and the interviewee, but, instead, I'm forced to break my focus because on the bottom of the screen in big letters the word JUSTICE, in white, is blinking.

Free_You 07-05-2009 04:45 PM

I'm glad it's present.

BlueAngel 07-05-2009 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Free_You (Post 59344)
I'm glad it's present.

You're glad what is present?

The annoying music and flashing JUSTICE word?

I would have preferred to be able to listen to the interview without the annoying music and flashing JUSTICE word present.

But, hey.

That's just me.

I turned if off before the interview was over.