Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   North America (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Repealing the 22nd Amendment under the Radar!! (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=808)

06-30-2005 11:12 AM

Repealing the 22nd Amendment under the Radar!!

WTF??

Am I in OZ, or what???

Well, people, cut and dry in a couple of sentences.

Can you imagine the state of our union if this bill passes and THIS man is placed in power again for another four years?

I don't even want to think about it, but this BILL clearly says that WE MUST!!

Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the 22nd amendment to the Constitution. (Introduced in House)

HJ 24 IH

109th CONGRESS

1st Session

H. J. RES. 24
Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the 22nd amendment to the Constitution.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

February 17, 2005
Mr. HOYER (for himself, Mr. BERMAN, Mr. SENSENBRENNER, Mr. SABO, and Mr. PALLONE) introduced the following joint resolution ; which was referred to the Committee on the Judiciary

-----------------------------------------

JOINT RESOLUTION
Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the 22nd amendment to the Constitution.

Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled (two-thirds of each House concurring therein), That the following article is proposed as an amendment to the Constitution of the United States, which shall be valid to all intents and purposes as part of the Constitution when ratified by the legislatures of three-fourths of the several States within seven years after the date of its submission for ratification:

`Article --

`The twenty-second article of amendment to the Constitution of the United States is repealed.'

-------------------------------------------

Can this be verified?

If so, what do the criminals in the White House have on the men who sponsored this bill for them?

In Peace,
BlueAngel

I will ride a horse naked as close to the White House as possible if we don't start hearing some NOISE about this.

Now, this is not a threat. It is a promise!!

So, noisemakers, please cause my family would be totally embarrassed and disown me!!!

:lol: 8-)

Oops! The 22nd amendment:

No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice...

REPEAL: to revoke, cancel, null!!

nohope187 06-30-2005 06:34 PM

Re: Repealing the 22nd Amendment under the Radar!!

Yeah, I saw it this article at infowars. It's supposed to go into effect after Bush leaves office. Supposedly Arnold still might run. Looks like the divine right of kings is coming to Amerika. Happy days are here again as the pied piper led rats through the streets. :-P

06-30-2005 07:26 PM

Re: Repealing the 22nd Amendment under the Radar!!

Well, they'd have another amendment to repeal if they decide to run Arnold.

Oh, but come on, will the SHEEPLE vote for another actor, The Terminator, someone who somehow made his way into the California governor's chair, (just as they wanted) perhaps, in time for them to PLACE another ONE of their own in the White House after they've finished grooming him for the job.

They'll use Maria as a Kennedy; although they killed JFK and she'll, what, go right along with it?

Wasn't Arnold accused of groping women? Whatever!!!

If Arnold is elected, well, it won't be because he's elected. It will be another fixed election. Business as usual.

Funny, Bush talked in his speech about Iraq's free elections.

I wondered to myself, FREE elections!!!

Since when!!

Not even in America.

However, if the pressure continues on Bush, I wouldn't be surprised if the amendment is brought to the Senate in a desperate attempt to allow him to run again.

Otherwise, what's the point? He needs four more years to implement the "fascist" government so that we lose all of our freedoms, rights and he and his posse' are then protected from prosectution.

I'm telling you. The only reason we are not under Martial Law yet is because the American people are slowing WAKING UP and another terrrorist attack, in my opinion, will not FLY!!

They are seeking an alternative!!

In Peace,
BlueAngel