Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conspiracy Discussion (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   I hope Lynn stays (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=82)

Max 01-14-2005 12:45 PM

I hope Lynn stays

While I can accept and appreciate that some people may disagree with me wanting Lynn to stay I just wanted it known that since Lynn posted her last message I started PMing back and forth with her.

I want Lynn to stay as I have faith in all people to come together on good terms. I understand that we all have different backgrounds, different life experiences and different views. To me, the true beauty in life is to share these things with my fellow people- in all cases however I think we must do so with an open mind and with love and understanding. If you disagree with someone it is of course your right to state so but there is no real reason that that can't be done in a respectful manner, something I think we should all strive for.

In this forum I think we all share in the fact that we have been lied to so we seek the truth in all things to help our people, only through discussion and an open mind can we hope to achieve such things. It is a great assets when Lynn (and the rest of us) contribute to that in positive ways so I hope she reconsiders her decision. I don't think we need "witch-hunts" here, just principles.

Sorry for any soapbox talk here, these are just my thoughts. Peace and love to everyone.

DarkChilde3D 01-14-2005 01:46 PM

Re: I hope Lynn stays

Don't appologize . . . I wish everyone could get along better here as well.

billiard 01-14-2005 02:12 PM

i whole-heartedly agree . i will agree that lynn came on a little strong at first and i spoke harshly to her myself, but later apologized as i saw her posts were made with the very best of intentions. she has a faith that is very real and important to her and wants to share it. there is nothing wrong with that . we all share what we think and believe here and hopefully that will help each of us to better understand the circumstances in which we find ourselves and life itself. personal attacks due to difference of opinion should be frowned upon by all. there were some nasty comments made to lynn that were really unprovoked .some apologies should be forthcoming.

madkhao 01-14-2005 02:28 PM

Revelation 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

Likewise it will take for us to be of one mind, directing our power and strength into destroying the beast instead of each other.

marypopinz 01-14-2005 03:33 PM

It amazes me how intelligent people get sucked in by nice nice religious cloaking. Give me a break!

nomad 01-14-2005 05:00 PM

Personally, I love examples of proving ANY

religion correct or incorrect on important

matters ... we all share in the fact

that ALL of us believe in SOMETHING and that

something shapes our perceptions, so I welcome

any example of truth and wisdom.

Max 01-14-2005 05:13 PM

Thanks everyone.

Mary, I'm not sure I exactly understand your position, can you please explain?

truebeliever 01-14-2005 08:59 PM

It would be lovely if we all got on.

Thats an infantile fantasy.

Please keep for the Garden Of Eden.

I personally hate confrontation especially over silly things. Though I am guilty of it too many times.

If there was'nt disagreement here, even rude disagreement I would think there was something wrong.

For all it's first appearences as a complete Religio/Conspiricy nutter site there is good exchange going on here.

This site has begun to be targetted.

Being a rude SOB is human and saying you're sorry for it is divine.

That does not apply to the Freemason P.R team currently in action here. Though if they repent and refuse all association with there current ilk they may be rehabilitatiable (spelling)...i'll even accept "out in the open athiest" as opposed to "secretive little dweeb".

As the puppets in the foul mouthed adolescent humoured "Team America" argued..."this is what they want, the enemy's out there man, out there"!

POLITENESS
"A method of control distinguished by urbane, smooth, courteous, refined and other agreeable mannerisms of social intercourse...
An obsession with polite or correct public language is a sign that communication is in decline. It means that the process and exercise of power have replaced debate as a public value...
The citizens job is to be rude - to peirce the comfort of professional intercourse by boorish expressions of doubt. Politics, philosophy, writing, the arts - none of these, and certainly not science and economics, can serve the common weal if they are swathed in politeness. In everything which affects public affairs, breeding is for fools."

John Raulston Saul: The Doubters Companion; A Dictionary Of Aggressive Common Sense. p.237

nohope187 01-14-2005 09:09 PM

I like what you said about "Politeness".
That was cool! :-P WTF, dude!

nohope187 01-14-2005 09:12 PM

No, my bad. It's DILLIGAF, dude! Does It Look Like I Give A Fuck? Yeeeheah! :-P