Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   New World Order operatives (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Lyndon LaRouche: Fascist Demagogue (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85)

01-16-2005 12:51 PM

Lyndon LaRouche: Fascist Demagogue

Unravelling the Gordian Knot that is LaRouche is not difficult when you realize the multi-faceted nature of LaRouche and his organization. LaRouche is the Elmer Gantry of American politics; mixing equal parts of cynical con and fanatic fervor. The terms to describe LaRouche can be gleaned from the pages of any political science textbook. LaRouche's political ideology is authoritarian. His view of history is paranoid. His economic theories are similar to Italian Fascism. His conspiratorial views are laced with racial and cultural bigotry and a large dose of anti-Jewish hysteria. His zealous stormtroopers are motivated by an internal organizational structure that is to politics what the blitzkrieg was to international diplomacy--that distinctive twentieth century phenomenon...the totalitarian movement. History teaches us that to ignore or dismiss such a person as an ineffectual crank can have devestating consequences.
http://www.publiceye.org/larouche/nclc1.html

john 01-16-2005 01:16 PM

Re: Lyndon LaRouche: Fascist Demagogue

You seem to be full of hatred/despise toward a person and his ideas but rather short of real arguments. Such a non-argumented negative statement makes me think to the indictments of "anti-semitism" used by the "happy few" who want to protect their privileges against those who know too much.

Institute 01-16-2005 03:27 PM

Quote:

john wrote:
You seem to be full of hatred/despise toward a person and his ideas but rather short of real arguments. Such a non-argumented negative statement makes me think to the indictments of "anti-semitism" used by the "happy few" who want to protect their privileges against those who know too much.
John, I apsolutely agree with you.
We are not blind or stupid to swallow the “anonimous” baite and his Kabalistic Jews panegyrics , disguised as “concerne” for Jews/Semits.

As always Masonic Illuminati Kabalists use Jews, Judaism or Semitism as an alibi /disguise and misuse the term “anti-semitic” to denounce those that DO NOT OPPOSE GENUINE JUDAISM (BASED ON TORAH-DIVINE SCRIPTURE) AND JEWS AS A WHOLE
BUT UNMASK ONLY THOSE DEVIANT , IMMORAL , SATAN-WORSHIP JEWS – KABALISTS AND MASONIC ILLUMINATI WHO WANT TO GOVERN THE WORLD DELUSIONED THAT THEY ARE ARYAN MASTER –RACE CASTE.

Irronically , Larouche actually praized one of the worst and most pernicous American traitors - Masonic illuminat and Kabalistic Jews’ slave –Frenklin D. Roosevelt who enabled Rotschilds and their satanic scientists and “nuclear terrorists” such as Albert Einstain, Robert Oppenheimer ,Leo Szilard, Eugene Wigner and Edward Teller to carry out
the most malicious conspiracy of all time and seize control of the entire world, by inventing the devastating nuclear weapon.

In this way, Larouche supported indirectly Kabalistic Jews.

Also Larouche hystorians (hystorians that belonge to the Larouche movement) when claim that Venetian mercantile oligarchy which infiltrated England from the period 1509-1715 is behind the The City of London DELIBERATELY HIDE the fact that JEWS have dominated Venetian trade for centuries and represented this oligarchy, as Cecil Roth claim in the book -The History of the Jews in Venice.

Sorry for being pretentious, but all interested could read my thread
“Eurasia- contemporary Khazar Jews Kingdom” http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=473&forum=24&post_id=4011&P HPSESSID=486ed2f590ad3378da2d5f3a573cf543#forumpos t4011

and “Khezran Jews (not ancient Hebrews) Aryan supremacy and master-race casteism”
http://www.clubconspiracy.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=311&forum=23&post_id=2831&P HPSESSID=486ed2f590ad3378da2d5f3a573cf543#forumpos t2831

Ozziecynic 01-17-2005 02:58 AM

:-x Hey Annoymous are you going to post your own words and reasoning or are you going to simply cut and paste yiddish Liberal/Fabian propaganda.!
Publiceye is fabian propaganda site very much a NWO think tank for discrediting most conservative organisations not just larouche so i think you have buckleys of being paid attention to on this site.
Most posters would be far more rightwing than me.I am moderate by comparison and so is larouche.
Your attempt to discredit him originates in the fact that he is too close to the truth and the kitchen is getting warm for the judeo/masonic anglo lackey establisment!.
If you want to do the yiddish establishment a favour stop creating new synarchist movements which will probly end killing as many yids as any other race.
Remeber ww1 and ww2.Short memory or do you need a Lesson in Modern History!
Get a real job maybe not attached to stocks or derivatives it will keep you occupied so you dont create more revolutions and playing with kids under ten!. :-x

Draken 01-17-2005 04:43 AM

Guys, I love it - I absolutely love it. :-D

truebeliever 01-17-2005 06:28 AM

Ha ha ha, me too.

I agree. Larouch has fascistic leanings but then so does my Grandad and then again i've been known conservative.

Whatever. He's still miles ahead of the other dunderheads that pass for polititions.

At least he speaks from his own mouth.

Draken 01-17-2005 03:45 PM

Dunderheads!

Hehehehe!

F**ing glorious - dunderheads.
You made me laugh out loud.

I'll steal that one, if you don't mind.

Fun. :-D

truebeliever 01-17-2005 08:55 PM

Re: Dunderheads!

Yes I do Draken.

I did'nt say it first but I've patented it and mapped it's genome so it's mine, mine do you here! :-x

Draken 01-18-2005 12:58 AM

Re: Dunderheads!

As they would say in Scotland:

Are you calling my pint a poof?

You and me - OUTSIDE! :-D

01-22-2005 09:55 AM

Regarding the crazy man LaRouche, a few of his mentally challenged teenaged rent-a-protesters showed up on my campus shortly after The Real Lincoln was published. The campus police eventually kicked them out, but they were carrying signs filled with incorrectly spelled words claiming that I was a defender of slavery, etc.

One of them sent me a "research paper" explaining why they, like the Straussian neocon Lincoln idolaters at the Claremont Institute, Declaration Foundation, National Review, AEI, and elsewhere, were spitting mad over my book. The theme of the "research paper" was that Lincoln supposedly saved America from the dreaded International Jewish Bankers' Conspiracy with his National Currency Acts. Since I criticized those same acts as being precursors of the Fed, the LaRouchies were furious.