Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinions (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Defending the light (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=886)

07-17-2005 06:39 AM

Defending the light

Although I don't know much about the satanic symbol of the inverted star with goat head, I'd even go as far as saying I don't know anything about it, but through my own observations, I think that it is strange that it could represent a blackhole, IE, a star thats been turned upside down, with the goat telling that it does eat everything in sight, even light?
I'm not sure of the exact phrase thats in the bible, but doesnt it say something about the darkness trying to devour the light, but light still manages to exist, it's also abit strange that the year given of Newtons theory of gravity happened in 1666, its also strange that bush decided to grab the book about the mischeivious goat, was it by chance that he grabbed this book, or was it one he picked to gravitate too?

07-17-2005 09:29 AM

Re: Defending the light

Rather than start a new post

Genesis being told by the world
This ones abit out there, but I thought I'd include it as food for thought.

Although the most notorius story of mankinds birth is from Genesis, it is a fact that the story in the same fashion has been told around the world similarily, for time immemorial, mankind was born of either dust or of mud.
And with this point in mind, there is another telling of the story if you take time to realize, that it's hidden in plain sight.
To most people it's easy to recognize that the continent of Africa resembles a human head, and once upon a time it was connected to South America, if one closely examines S America as in a topography map, it appears to resemble a man with beard looking up to the heavens, or in flat image, up towards N. America, now the story goes that eve went too the center of the garden and ate of the fruit, if we consider that it is now in position, this being the great pyramid being strategicly located on the center of the earth like in the piri reis map, and if one looks at australia in the same manner as in the piri reis map, it does look as though it could be representative of a forbidden fruit with great bite in full disclosure, the pit of the fruit Ayers rock. there are some other observations but, their a bit harder to describe herein, will try later.
for those who don't know the stories of Gilgamesh and Enoch and Enkidu, which I admit I don't know a whole lot about, but the premise is that Enoch, was taken off of the earth by a giant eagle, and he was able to see the world from the heavens, no doubt a close encounter , but what did he make of it, was he inspired to write one of the versions of mankinds rise from the mud?

Dreak 07-17-2005 10:36 AM

Finally ! A thread that opens up more possibilities about the Bible than the simple Uhg..man..tree..fruit..screwed..savior..salvation. .

Ive been in the belief that the book explains alot more about creation then what meets the eye m8.

Quantum physics..

one theory states that adam (ATOM) and eve ( who knows ) are representations of quarks and other sub atomic matter..

looking too far into 3rd dimention ? what about 4th , 5th..etc..

God created Man in "our" own image ?
who is our ? (plural) and what dimention ?

I think you have a good thing working on the Black hole thing m8..especially if we are talking about multi-verses.

07-19-2005 10:04 PM

Will the elites propose a new insignia for America soon?

07-19-2005 10:21 PM

The question is, is the internet the last grasp of light?

07-20-2005 05:00 PM

GOD is GOD. You have your GOD and I have my GOD. What occurs in this world through the force of evil men does not matter whether it is due to their religious beliefs, their belief in SATAN, whatever.

DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? They use religion against us. They bring it into the equation. THINK!!! Did we go to war based on lies? The answer is YES and it has absolutely NOTHING to do with GOD!!!

GOD is so pissed at each and every one of you for using him to justify your BEING. He is not to be used in that manner!!!

Use your head. Use your mind. Use your brain. That is what GOD would want you to do. Know right from wrong. Know when someone does not possess SCRUPLES!!!

All that matters is that our world has been hijacked, our beliefs thwarted, our minds controlled, etc., etc., etc., by evil men with evil purposes.

I don't give a damn if SATAN or GOD has anything to do with it. I didn't care then and I don't care now. I don't care if they're possessed. I don't care who they worship. I just want this freakin' SATANIC CULT out of power NOW!!!

I want this country to belong to the people as it was intended. Yes, I'm dreaming. But, you know what? I will continue to IMPRESS upon all of you that this is our country, land that I know. Stand beside me and guide me, through!!!! Guide her through this time of distress.

If I'm covert, I'm covert. If I'm overt, I'm overt. If I'm scrambled eggs and ham that's what I am that's what I am.

No one can blow my cover. I'm OUT!!!!

Leave GOD out of the equation. I'm not going to say this again.

Bringing religion into the evil that lurks around us just doesn't serve a purpose.

It's evil and there is no other reasonable explanation for the action of those who call themselves our leaders other than some people with too much power and money lose their ability to think of others. They live in their OWN WORLD. And, as long as they're okay, who the FUCK cares about anyone else. Life is no longer sacred. Death is no longer mourned.

GOD IS GOOD!! He is in each one of us.

That is all we need to know. Period!! Believe in your GOD as you choose, just don't force your beliefs upon me!!

I'm talking about the Bushmen and their crimes. I'm not talking about GOD!!!

Believe me. He approves!!!

GET IT????

truebeliever 07-20-2005 08:35 PM

Quote:

The question is, is the internet the last grasp of light?
Definately. They will have to control or most likely destroy internet 1 to have ANY chance of pulling off something major.

The enemies lines of communications must be broken.

Quote:

Will the elites propose a new insignia for America soon?
Probably though not yet. I'm all for changing the Oz flag to the aboriginal flag...

"The Aboriginal Flag was designed by Harold Thomas, an artist and an Aboriginal, in 1971. The flag was designed to be an eye-catching rallying symbol for the Aboriginal people and a symbol of their race and identity. The black represents the Aboriginal people, the red the earth and their spiritual relationship to the land, and the yellow the sun, the giver of life."

Nice all seeing eye too!

But it sure beats this!

One day Australia will stop listening to mummies call and make up her own identity.

The U.S experience of covert return to the "Realm" will be instructive to ALL Australians as we inevitably move to a Republic...with lines and lines of Bankers and International Financiers hanging from the neck we should avoid the U.S experience.

07-20-2005 08:51 PM

So, whose money do they let you use in Australia?