Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Oceania (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   I Have Just Been Visted By State Authorities!!!!! 5pm Wednesday Oz time. (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90)

truebeliever 01-19-2005 02:54 AM

I Have Just Been Visted By State Authorities!!!!! 5pm Wednesday Oz time.

Imagine my surprise!

About to wipe out a squad of luckless Japanese warriors on a Pacific shore in Medal Of Honour when came the knock at the door.

Expecting my luckless next door neighbour begging for milk imagine my shock!...Two of Western Australia's finest at my door Identifacation badges in hand!

Greg Bothe, Senior Constable, Protection Officer, State Security Unit and Co.

After sending an innocent e-mail to the Water Corporation asking for their policy on Fluoridation of water some time ago, it seems i have my reply!

And so personal! How sweet!

Apparently a whole lotta people have e-mailed as well with some VERY WHACKY 'conspiricy type' e-mails.

Due to water being an essential service it seems the Police must be involved.

The two officers were certainly polite but I really objected to it all.

REAL terrorists do not send e-mails before poisening water supplies.

There good cop bad cop routine needed work also.

For a minute I thought REAL honest to goodness FASCISM was upon me...the gulag...the cold...the humiliation...

A government department sending the coppers around. One for the books. God help us if a real terrorist (mossad as al'quida) take them up on the offer.

:-x

john 01-19-2005 03:05 AM

Re: I Have Just Been Visted By State Authorities!!!!! 5pm Wednesday Oz time.

When big little men`s paranoia knocks at the door of the little big men... I guess the State Security agents have not been told that Ben Laden is himself part of the New World Order`s State "Security". As part of the Golden Dawn illuminati society, George Orwell was well informed about the future -our present time- indeed.

truebeliever 01-19-2005 03:36 AM

John, as a coincidence the OFFENDING e-mail was ALL 1984. Totally whacko incoherent stuff about Oceania and Eurasia et.al...incoherent, totally incoherent.

In fact so WHACKO was it that I suspect one of the Water Corps employees has sent it off in an attempt to discredit the serious e-mails they had recieved.

The police were polite and courtious.

I felt totally violated however. Very pissed off about it.

I made a vain attempt at explaining that the war on terror was a con however I suspect it fell on deaf ears.

Unfortunately the yes men that pass for police are not to big on questioning their masters version of events.

I noted one was ex SAS with his little insignia on.

Lucky they did'nt have a warrent. They may have found my John Denver record collection!

nomad 01-19-2005 06:07 AM

Truebeliever,

How did they get your home address ?

Draken 01-19-2005 07:35 AM

Re: I Have Just Been Visted By State Authorities!!!!!

truebeliever,

that's scary.
I'm afraid I wouldn't be surprised if at some stage in the future they would come knocking on MY door.

:-x

Yeoshua 01-19-2005 08:18 AM

Aren't you fortunate truebliever?

A fundamentalist and visited by the authorities eh?

Bollocks!

In a world where coincedence doesn't happen, you're still talking with it swinging sunshine.

marypopinz 01-19-2005 08:29 PM

Re: ca-ca

Sucks, True

and what to do but laugh!?!?

at their ignorance

local idiots came creeping round my door after I kept on the local radio and emailing how MY GOVERNMENT NOT ONLY ADDS FLOURIDE ... Nova Scotia gets KMNO4 added to their water supply

KMNO4 you say?

It has a lot of purposes. apparently 8mg in a bottle of redwine is a recipe for murder and my government puts it into my water supply???

HELLO?

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooo????????!!!!!!!!!! !

mary XXX

Mawashi 01-20-2005 12:06 AM

John Denver!
Mate, you're asking for trouble... :lol:

marypopinz 01-20-2005 12:09 AM

Someone has to tell the truth

XXX

truebeliever 02-04-2005 06:41 PM

Oh yes I'm back.

One must pay the rent.

Say 'Freemason Boy', I thought I sent you packing?

Such vulgar language!

Usually my domain.

I thought you were so "rational" and not tempted by the sins of passive/aggressive verbal joisting.

Poor Possum!