Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Share the knowledge (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Sticks, the problem of. (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=900)

Stick_Myster 07-20-2005 10:52 AM

Sticks, the problem of.

It is inevitable that man will be destroyed by what is closest to him. Humans have spent their lives blissfully unaware of the iminent danger they are in. When you go outside, when you clean your house, even when your on a bus the threat is everywhere. They are known to us as Sticks....they are in cahoots you know. They are secretly trying to take over the world. everywhere you look you can see them in the forms of brooms and baseball bats, practically anything that is wooden can transform into a stick and kill you. When the time is right these fiends will attack and take over the world without mercy. The highest concentration of the evil sticks are found in trees....and they are watching you. if you dont believe me fine dont believe me...but look out your window and look at a tree and tell me you dont feel unexplainable terror...TELL ME!!! (shaking fist) :-o

Max 07-20-2005 01:22 PM

Re: Sticks, the problem of.

As I always keep an open mind I will consider the data presented. Based on the information provided, my need to have trees to provide air to breathe and on your lack of credentials I will have to assign this a priority rating of 1 on a scale where 1x10^5000 is "most important" and 1 is "least important".

Please let us know if you can establish additional credibility. There are countless Satanists flooding the web with bogus data- part of the point of many of use being a part of this forum is to expose them. Further, I can assure you that I never feel terror nor am I susceptible to fear based mind games.

Thanks.

07-20-2005 02:53 PM

Does this SHIT even deserve a reply?????

Max 07-20-2005 03:04 PM

No it doesn't- I just thought I'd give SM some insight he/she may not have.

There are no sheep here.

07-20-2005 03:05 PM

"Be afraid, be very afraid!!"

Who said that??

07-20-2005 03:05 PM

I know you did your JOB!!!

07-20-2005 03:07 PM

"Blind men with sticks and herds of sheep."

BAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Who said that?

Betty 08-16-2005 09:44 AM

Now i don't consider myself to be the type who is easily fooled by every Tom, Dick & Harry conspiracy-con-artist, but this post has intrigued me...in fact it has made me feel ever so slightly soiled in my lower garments. Think about it...when the weather gets bad, what are the first 'accidents' you hear of? A tree has fallen(by its own valition??)onto a small child, or a car, or a house...i could go on. Someone said that they provide us with an essential resource(oxygen),what a cunning ploy! Make us totally dependant on them, thus ensuring their survival until the time is right for the strike!
Looking out my window now i see hundreds of a sticks in all manners of appearance, clutching the streets & houses. Some have even evolved deadly weapons already, which they practice & refine on small creatures, establishing a foothold until they can proceed up Earth's hierarchy. Mark my words...the day will come. I just hope it isn't in my time & that somehow we can figure out a way of preventing the inevitable human harvesting(as we have done to them for centuries!).....

08-16-2005 06:45 PM

The problem of sticks has intrigued you???

I find that fascinating!!!

Seems you're more interested in trees!!

Betty 08-17-2005 10:11 AM

...err...where do you think sticks come from!? If not trees then i'm baffled as to where they are produced.