Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conspiracy Discussion (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   How Satan mobilises people. (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=906)

Ahmad 07-21-2005 01:23 AM

How Satan mobilises people.

peace all,

I was listening the other night to a tape circulated on the internet and among the Egyptian Churchs.

It contains a horrible account of a massacre supposedly recounted by an ex-muslim who was a member of an extremist group.

The guy (who says he is in the hide outside Egypt) in a dramatic voice describes in detail how his group murdered the family of a famous Christian businessman in Egypt as a revenge, because the guy refused to sell them the agency rights of some American car company. This ex-muslim though claims that he didn't participate with them, he was just shock at the sight afterwards.

To summarize it, they cut the bodies of the mother and three children into pieces, and when the poor man came back home, he took everything and fled into a Europian country.

Then the tape shifts to comments by the audience, one Christian lady starts crying and screaming, saying that Islam should be exposed for what it is, and the Muslims should be brain washed to cleanse them of the original brainwash called Islam!

The ex-muslim then gives his final expert judgment, (Satan's target)

"A Muslim is a Muslim.. He is born a terrorsist by following the religion of Islam..that means that there is no such thing as a non-terrorist Muslim and a Terrorist-one. When is he not a terrorist? WHEN HE LEAVES THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
since the religion of Islam encourage him on such things that make a terrorist of him..it allows him to seize the women and mony of the non-muslims..it allows him to KILL for the sake of Islam.......they even say that Jews and Christians are the sons of monkeys and pigs"
--------------------------

As you may have noticed, it is the same old trick that Satan used succesfully with the American-patriots. I won't defend the discrimination of the Muslims against the Coptic Christians (but ofcourse it is exagerated) but the simple reason is that the Muslims of today (most are ignorant though of their religion!) follow satanic books called Hadith (false sayings attributed to Muhammad and are said to complete Quran!) which is the equivelant of the man-made Talmud with all its racism and bias against people, specially women.

It seems that there is an intense campaign on the internet to spread this message of hate against anything Muslim. What i can say is that we shouldn't condemn a whole religion because of some individual acts, what if 99% of the Muslims are following a distorted version of Islam? however the majority are not aware of the danger eminating from the books of Hadith (they don't teach it at school).

Submission is the original religion and it is based only on the final testament, Quran which allows no agression except in self-defense or to eliminate oppression.

Ahmad

truebeliever 07-21-2005 03:03 AM

Re: How Satan mobilises people.

Quote:

"A Muslim is a Muslim.. He is born a terrorsist by following the religion of Islam..that means that there is no such thing as a non-terrorist Muslim and a Terrorist-one. When is he not a terrorist? WHEN HE LEAVES THE RELIGION OF ISLAM.
since the religion of Islam encourage him on such things that make a terrorist of him..it allows him to seize the women and mony of the non-muslims..it allows him to KILL for the sake of Islam.......they even say that Jews and Christians are the sons of monkeys and pigs"
Ahmed, when you take the Mislim references out, that sounds like a statement describing a certain religion where the adherents are...

Quote:

...the chosen people of God.
Quote:

...rest of us Goyim.
What you have written describes PERFECTLY a certain extremist group called Zionists.

Just exchange "Muslim" for "Zionism" and it's an accurate description.

Ahmad 07-21-2005 06:34 AM

peace TB,

I believe the man in this quote reflects Satan's mentality, which is being superior to the Human being:

[7:11] We created you, then we shaped you, then we said to the angels, "Fall prostrate before Adam." They fell prostrate, except Iblees (Satan); he was not with the prostrators.

[7:12] He said, "What prevented you from prostrating when I ordered you?" He said, "I am better than he; You created me from fire, and created him from mud."

Quran teaches us that some people choose to follow their Jinn-companions (representatives of Satan) thus when the Jinn takes over, that person reflects Satan's ideology to the letter.

So you may find the same thought patterns in all exremist groups, being them Muslim, Christian or Jew or anything else.

Ahmad

Akbar 08-01-2005 01:35 PM

Ahmad,
I agree with you that most Muslims do not understand Islam. I am saddened by the fact that what a few individuals do paint the entire religion instead of just focusing on the evils of those individuals. The holocaust, slave trade, the terrorism of the KKK, witch trials, crusades, and the colonization of nonwhite people did not cause people to assume that Christainity was an evil religion. In fact people still view Christainity as a religion that spreads love and that the individuals that created the past terror in it's name were evil and not the religion. Satan's plan is to put out the light(Islam) of Allah, and he is using ignorant Muslims and nonMuslims to attempt his goal. I have found that best way to fight injustice is through education that directs humanity to the human excellence that Allah wants us all to achieve.

peace