Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinions (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   So whats to be done ? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=910)

Dreak 07-21-2005 12:20 PM

So whats to be done ?

I ask you all again..

What would you like to see happen in the Imediate future ?

with regards to Gov.,NWO,energy, etc.

really anything goes here..what do you think is the best cource of action on any theory or conspiracy that you can find or think of..

Please dont posts links..just your opinion..

I know all of you have Brains..lets see the gray matter flip side of what you think and what should be done..

I dare you 8-)

07-21-2005 01:41 PM

Re: So whats to be done ?

Are you asking again because you didn't receive any answers last time around?

Are you going to propose our solutions to the "powers that be" in exchange for some kind of blackmail deal???

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x

Dreak 07-21-2005 02:02 PM

Once again BA..your retorts are Staggering in mental capacity...

I think you stay out of this thread BA because you have the God given brains equivelent to a rubber duck ! ( well..thats how I see it atm.. )

Prove me wrong and Actually Post something on this thread that has reason to it !

NEXT .. any takers ?

07-21-2005 02:07 PM

Sorry, but I can't do that because I have the brains of a rubber duckie!!

07-21-2005 02:08 PM

BA , you just showed again that all you know are insults, although I don't speak for everyone on this site, personally you need to grow up, and quit acting like a little brat, I also personally believe that your not older than 17, because to often you forget what maturity is.
Another thought, your PC is just loaded with everything you can find on mind control, just so you can keep up your charade, quit living someone elses experiences!

Dreak 07-21-2005 02:09 PM

Do you also have that little squeeky thing in your arse ? Tell you what..my boy love that sqeeky thingy...

NEXT POSTER ...

07-21-2005 02:13 PM

Quote:

Dreak wrote:
Do you also have that little squeeky thing in your arse ? Tell you what..my boy love that sqeeky thingy...

NEXT POSTER ...

WOW!!

Talk about dignity, intelligence and maturity. You nailed it!!!

Dreak 07-21-2005 02:20 PM

With your reply Blue..I sure did...hehe..

I thought you didnt like bringing up your " sons " on open forum ? now your talking about my 8 month old son ? rofl..this little guy slobbers on himself..but has more personallity then you.

I doubt you have any sons...I dont doubt your a Female..cause your stricken with abnormal behavior..and possibly on drugs which would explain your abnormal behavior on this forum..

07-21-2005 03:19 PM

Quote:

Dreak wrote:
With your reply Blue..I sure did...hehe..

I thought you didnt like bringing up your " sons " on open forum ? now your talking about my 8 month old son ? rofl..this little guy slobbers on himself..but has more personallity then you.

I doubt you have any sons...I dont doubt your a Female..cause your stricken with abnormal behavior..and possibly on drugs which would explain your abnormal behavior on this forum..
You mentioned your son, not I!!! He slobbers on himself and has more personality than me!!

WOW!! I'm hurt!!

What a mean thing to say!!!

I think my husband will help me feel better. NO DOUBT!!!

07-21-2005 03:42 PM

Personally , I want nothing to do with BA anymore, she degrades this site, and I think its on purpose, I will no longer answer to her post, and although I cant stop her from posting on mine, I wish she would avoid even reading mine ,she will no longer get noticed in my eyes, she is invisible, because I feel its best to ignore people who like to screw things up, this site was going great, more people are joining daily, but when they start reading the post that do start off good, and then quickly deviate to rants and immaturity, it won't be bringing them back.