Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conspiracy Discussion (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Has studying the NWO brought you closer to God? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=929)

Thumper 07-25-2005 12:37 PM

Has studying the NWO brought you closer to God?

When I read about past history and how vicious tyrants were, (especially the Communists) trying very desperately to crush the human spirit, it makes me think, "what do these pathetic people hate so much?" and of course the answer is that it's the freedom granted by serving and loving God.

1 Cor 7:23

Ye are bought with a price; be not ye the servants of men.

nohope187 07-25-2005 07:45 PM

Re: Has studying the NWO brought you closer to God?

The more I studied NWO bullshit, the more I found myself socially isolated from the rest of society. So, yeah.

truebeliever 07-26-2005 01:45 AM

Definately THUMPER.

I always knew of the NWO in it's various guises but always thought it a bit of a joke.

It is ONLY in the last couple of years that the true "diabolical" nature of it...the "coldly crafted" plans became SO apparent.

Like HOHOPE says. The more you become isolated the more you tend to find religion of some sort.

Alot of people who go to jail come out religious.

The loss of ones innocence is a terrible yet beautiful thing.

God hates one thing more than...

1. Communists/Satanists

2. Luciferians/NWO Elite

And thats ordinary people who wish to stay innocent.

It's not the machinations of the NWO Elite that are sending us to hell. It's peoples desire to stay innocent!

DT291 07-26-2005 06:12 PM

Learning and accepting that the NWO is a real thing actually brought me to God. People think I'm crazy but He gives me the strength to shrug it off and keep trying.

I don't study the NWO enough sometimes and sometimes I'd like to pretend none of it existed but the fact that I still push on believing what is true sets me apart from most.

nomad 07-27-2005 06:16 PM

My question is what kind of a God would allow

the possibility of a few to control the rest in

such a demonic fashion ?

Minuteman 07-27-2005 07:26 PM

Ok so now we all can't relate to "normal" society. Maybe we should make up our own secret society. Knights one and all. Hey at least when it does come we will know the truth.

nohope187 07-28-2005 07:41 PM

Quote:

nomad wrote:
My question is what kind of a God would allow

the possibility of a few to control the rest in

such a demonic fashion ?
He didn't, we did. end of story. 8-)

rangergord 07-29-2005 12:46 PM

I call the NWO the Insiders. I was less than satisfied with Reagan (I'm a Goldwater) so I started digging more than 20 years ago. I came to the conclusion that God is reality independent of my research.

nohope187 07-29-2005 10:00 PM

That's a damn good definition, Ranger. I like it. :-P

truebeliever 07-30-2005 12:01 AM

When one grips the rhetoric by the throat and lives the talk...you will need God by your side.