Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Resistance is not futile (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Fight back (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=956)

cav1789 08-01-2005 04:50 PM

Fight back

I have a question for all of you. Why are we just talking about how the NWO is destroying the US and the rest of the world and there history and not thinking of ways to take these evil bastards down. Afterall if we do nothing to stop them when we know the truth, how can we say we dont deserve the fate we will have if they get there way. The resistance against the NWO hopefully will be peaceful....but i just dont see that happening. Most of the people are so brainwashed that we wont be able to get enough support to take control back from the NWO. More than likely if we plan to stop the NWO we will have to do what most undersized group of resisters had to do trhoughout history, fight a guerilla war against our opressers. I dont like the idea of having to fight, we are afterall going against the NWO. But in the words of our great forefather "give me liberty or give me death". There are other groups of people that ive read about who will fight the NWO when the time comes so we have a posibility of doing this. I live in america so most likely when the fight comes a lot of the military will be in some middeleastern country taking there oil so that will give us a little bit better of a shot of taking america back and if we can get support from even a third of the military we have a shot...
But weather peacefully or millitarily we have to fight back. I was reading on Henrys website about the soldier who deserted that was in iraq. That he said if he was an iraqi hed want to do things a thousand times worse than the iraqis do against there opressers. Well the time is comming when we prove if will do things a thousand times worse or just sit in the corner and cry,its your choice.

08-01-2005 06:25 PM

Re: Fight back

War is not the answer!! Never was and never will be.

Spread your knowledge.

Spread the word.

Spread the truth.

Little by little, others will see the light over the horizon.

We may not have the answers now for each struggle that we might face in this uphill battle, but we will come together in numbers and enlighten those who know deep down and in their hearts that something is truly amiss with our government.

Patience is a virtue.

Be the best person you can be for yourself and others.

Never resort to violence.

cav1789 08-02-2005 03:58 PM

I know what your saying and i agree that war is bad but in some cases it is neccary. If your going with the thouh shall not kill comandment for your reason its wrong. It wasnt properly translated into english and it was menat to say muder not kill. God advocated using wars against certain peoples throughout the bible. Also like i said in my first post i would rather use peaceful means, but if u look throughout history war changes things more than peaceful measusres (unfortantly) and i just dont see the illumninati/nwo being taken down peacefully. Hopefully peace works but if not we will have to resort to war. That is what i meant. lol sorry if i sound like i'm being a dickhead millitant cuz i'm not just i dont see peace working in this case. Cuz usually i dont like to fight and i'm not a violent person just i see this as the most plausable way we can win.

08-02-2005 05:52 PM

GOD has zero to do with the Iraq War.

The men in the White House are responsible for the deaths and wounding of thousands.

GOD DOES NOT APPROVE!!!

Draken 08-03-2005 04:53 AM

Orwell said telling the truth in a world such as the one we live in is a subversive act.

Or in the words of Schopenhauer: "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed; second, it is violently opposed; and third, it is accepted as self-evident."

So if the above is true, BlueAngel, then spreading the truth will be VIOLENTLY opposed. If you really are spreading the Truth, letting yourself be violated by the powers of Darkness is a crime against the powers of Light. Fighting is nescessary and unavoidalbe, since if you don't fight you will be violated for telling the truth and ultimately terminated.

Uncontrolled, arbitrary, indiscriminating violence is not the same as controlled, conscious, intended force.

Everyone says there is an eternal battle going on between Good and Evil.

Peace at any price is unacceptable. You have to ask yourself: peace after WHAT? Victory of the forces of Good or victory of the forces of Evil?

This is the meaning of the Muslim Jihad.

In the Ancient Tradition of India, a true warrior (kshatriya) always battles the forces of Darkness within his own Self and within his opponent's Self. He does NOT fight the forces of Light, neither within his own Self nor his opponents'.

08-03-2005 06:45 AM

Look, I have been through alot of BULLSHIT over the past four years and there is one thing I know for certain,

OUR GOVERNMENT LIED!!! and they knew they LIED.

Now, all the rest is just conjecture so that is not the issue!!

The criminals who forced our men and women into battle "unjustly" are not going to be OUTED by connecting crosses and flowers on the tops of their buildings to their "evil deeds."

Ain't gonna happen!

If telling the truth ALLOWS one to be violated, in most cases, it would be due to silence, neutralize and containment measures.

Arjuna 08-03-2005 10:51 AM

from the Bhagavad Gita, chapter 2, translated by Juan Mascaro

Sanjaya:
Then arose the Spirit of Krishna and spoke to Arjuna, his friend, who with eyes filled with tears, thus had sunk into despair and grief.

Krishna:
Whence this lifeless dejection, Arjuna, in this hour, the hour of trial? Strong men know not despair, Arjuna, for this wins neither heaven nor earth.

Fall not into degrading weakness, for this becomes not a man who is a man. Throw off this ignoble discouragement, and arise like a fire that burns all before it.

Arjuna:
I owe veneration to Bhishma and Drona. Shall I kill with my arrows my grandfather's brother, great Bhishma? Shall my arrows in battle slay Drona, my teacher?

Shall I kill my own masters who, though greedy of my kingdom, are yet my sacred teachers? I would rather eat in this life the food of a beggar than eat royal food tasting of their blood.

And we know not whether their victory or ours be better for us. The sons of my uncle and king, Dhrita-rashtra, are here before us: after their death, should we wish to live?

In the dark night of my soul I feel desolation. In my self-pity I see not the way of righteousness. I am thy disciple, come to thee in supplication: be a light unto me on the path to my duty.

For neither the kingdom of the earth, nor the kingdom of the gods in heaven, could give me peace from the fire of sorrow which thus burns my life.

Sanjaya:
When Arjuna the great warrior had thus unburdened his heart, 'I will not fight, Krishna,' he said, and then fell silent.

Krishna smiled and spoke to Arjuna -- there between the two armies the voice of God spoke these words:

Krishna:
Thy tears are for those beyond tears; and are thy words words of wisdom? The wise grieve not for those who live; and they grieve not for those who die -- for life and death shall pass away.

Because we all have been for a time: I, and thou, and those kings of men. And we all shall be for all time, we all for ever and ever.

As the Spirit of our mortal body wanders on in childhood, and youth and old age, the Spirit wanders on to a new body: of this the sage has no doubts.

From the world of the senses, Arjuna, comes heat and comes cold, and pleasure and pain. They come and they go: they are transient. Arise above them, strong soul.

The man whom these cannot move, whose soul in one, beyond pleasure and pain, is worthy of life in Eternity.

The unreal never is: the Real never is not. This truth indeed has been seen by those who can see the true.

Interwoven in his creation, the Spirit is beyond destruction. No one can bring to an end the Spirit which is everlasting.

For beyond time he dwells in these bodies, though these bodies have an end in their time, but he remains immeasurable, immortal. Therefore, great warrior, carry on thy fight.

If any man thinks he slays, and if another thinks he is slain, neither knows the ways of truth. The Eternal in man cannot kill: the Eternal in man cannot die.

He is never born, and he never dies. He is in eternity: he is for evermore. Never-born and eternal, beyond times gone or to come, he does not die when the body dies.

When a man knows him as never-born, everlasting, never-changing, beyond all destruction, how can that man kill a man, or cause another to kill?

As a man leaves an old garment and puts on one that is new, the Spirit leaves his mortal body and then puts on one that is new.

Weapons cannot hurt the Spirit and fire can never burn him. Untouched is he by drenching waters, untouched is he by parching winds.

Beyond the power of sword and fire, beyond the power of waters and winds, the Spirit is everlasting, omnipresent, never-changing, never-moving, ever One.

Invisible is he to mortal eyes, beyond thought and beyond change. Know that he is, and cease from sorrow.

But if he were born again and again, and again and again he were to die, even then, victorious man, cease thou from sorrow.

For all things born in truth must die, and out of death in truth comes life. Face to face with what must be, cease thou from sorrow.

Invisible before birth are all beings and after death invisible again. They are the seen between two unseens. Why in this truth find sorrow?

One sees him in a vision of wonder, and another gives us words of his wonder. There is one who hears of his wonder; but he hears and knows him not.

The Spirit that is in all beings is immortal in them all: for the death of what cannot die, cease thou to sorrow.

Think thou also of thy duty and do not waver. There is no greater good for a warrior than to fight in a righteous war.

There is a war that opens the doors of heaven, Arjuna! Happy are the warriors whose fate is to fight such war.

But to forgo this fight for righteousness is to forgo thy duty and honour: is to fall into transgression.

Men will tell of thy dishonour both now and in times to come. And to a man who is in honour, dishonour is more than death.

The great warriors will say that thou hast run from the battle through fear; and those who thought great things of thee will speak of thee in scorn.

And thine enemies will speak of thee in contemptuous words of ill-will and derision, pouring scorn upon thy courage. Can there be for a warrior a more shamefull fate?

In death thy glory in heaven, in victory thy glory on earth. Arise therefore, Arjuna, with thy soul ready to fight.

cav1789 08-04-2005 03:52 PM

Blue angle...i never said nething about god approving about the iraq war or me approving of it. I know our government assholes started it thats why i want to fight them.

cav1789 08-04-2005 04:00 PM

If you look at my post i said that if your reason for not wanting to fight the NWO was because of the 10 commandments and what i explained about that. It had nothing to do with the iraq war which i'm sure god doesnt approve of since its for evil. The war against the NWO is for a good cause. For if we remain peaceful while the NWO takes complete control there will be far more innocent people killed and enslaved then if we fight them and put good people into governement,and have democracy the way it should have been,not the sharade we have today. Cuz if the NWO takes controll and go through with there depopulation effort were screwed and wont have a chance against them. Cuz a war for the cause of freedom is one that i belive is worth firghting and if need be dieing for. This is a rightouse war we will fight against the nwo and and honourable one and it is better to fight this war than to be peacefull with them for they will never be peacefull with us, they want to controll and kill us, and are like a cancer to this world and must be terminated or they will terminate us. Also after we won the war i would never tourture them or deface there bodies after they were dead and even though they are dishonorable i would give them an honourable death unlike they would do to the innocent people they will kill and have been killing. I would rather die then give them controll of mine and everyone elses life. I whish we could do this peacefully but it just doesnt seem possible so war unfortantnly is the way to go against these evil satanic people. All of us that know the truth need to band together to save ourselves and our people, not to bicker with eachother about stupid problems we have with each other also which i've noticed a lot on these fourmes which is why i usually dont participate.

LordVultz 08-07-2005 03:55 PM

WOW! If you guys are so pissed about this new world order then why don't you join the fight!? There are plenty of Societies out there that are opposing the Illuminati and other such evil organizations. I myself am looking into a resistance group and am verry intrigued so far. So JOIN THE FIGHT!!!

Lord Vultz