Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   Opinions (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Why American Women Are Big? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96)

01-24-2005 04:26 PM

Why American Women Are Big?

Why american women are big?

4 or 5 decades ago women depended on men
for finance and security. What that meant
was it was important for women to keep
men attracted to her even after many years
of marriage. To keep men attracted women had
to be kind, caring and keep their body
attractive.

Self-Reliance and independence has been
emphasized more than ever in the last
four decades. This mainly happened because
of the change in the economic activity.
There are plenty of jobs available for
women that they don't really have to depend
on men for financial security.

For generations, marriage was just more
than the convinience for sex. Opposite
sex complemented each other. When men
provided finance and security, women
complemented with taking care of home,
kindness and good looks.

Now women don't need security/finance
from men. That has changed the equation
quite a bit. Now women need men for
fathering a child and for some sexual
need. As women need less sex than men,
women sure are in more demand now in USA.

When you are in demand, you hardly give
a damn. :-) You eat what you like. You
say what you like.

That I think ended up in the modern
american women we see.

nohope187 01-24-2005 04:35 PM

Re: Why American Women Are Big?

Yeah, I've noticed that most Amerikan women are fat cows these days. I've also noticed how more and more men are into foreign women lately. This is probably another reason why homosexuality is on the rise too. I'm just speculating, though. :-x :-? :pint: :-o 8-) :hammer:

01-24-2005 05:09 PM

Now come on guys. you've got to be kidding me, you can do better than this. People are over weight because they choose to be. There's no more hard work to keep one alive, just fast food, frozen dinners, everything is pre-made. Just heat it up, people use to work hard for what they had to eat and were happy for that, now if it isn't about a tv or computer, there not interested. And I think men are wonderful! and I do wonder were have all the good men gone.

jncmrw 01-24-2005 05:44 PM

You take GOD out of society/out of your life, you look to something to fill that empty void inside, and based on your observations, woman turn to food to fill that emptiness inside that only GOD can fill.

Also the evil feminist , humanist, anti-christ, movement/NWO agenda that has infiltrated our school textbooks, newspapers, magazines, tv, movies, and just about everything else tells woman they don't need men(or GOD, as man was made in the image of GOD). By throwing away Man's rule and GOD's commandments they have nothing left to do but self-destruct and enter hell.

Rebellion against GOD,The Father, is sin and will never work, a life lived in vain.

Proudful, boastful woman(feminists) are destroying Western society/civilization, no morals, no law, just chaos.

The reason many men are seeking woman across the ocean is because they live as feminine woman and submit to the man as GOD commands.

I'm not saying men are not sinners and don't do wrong but GOD told Eve(woman)after the fall: "thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee" - Genesis 3:16 KJV.

I think GOD knows the best medicine(man ruling over woman) to cope with the disease(sin).

"...Repent; for the kingdom of heaven is at hand." - Matthew 4:17

55132 01-24-2005 07:30 PM

madkhao 01-24-2005 07:40 PM

I have a picture of some of my sisters back in the old country, where they all look like they weigh 50 pounds each. They are all plump now living in canada. Then there is my one sister who lives in california who is twice the size as her canadian siblings.
What on earth are they putting in US food?

marypopinz 01-24-2005 07:43 PM

If you eat too much or do too less, the result is FAT, for a man or a woman.

Society is more fat these days, especially the kids. I see as many fat men as I do fat women.

People are fat because they sit in front of their tv's stuffing their faces and minds with advertisements for crappy-dappy food that will inevitably lead to loss of health and gain of fat.

And that's that.

People don't care to think or think to care, they just eat and consume. Something is missing - so most figure instead of a higher purpose, it must be FOOD. Go figure?

Mary XXX my 2cents

freeman 01-24-2005 09:49 PM

Well, this is a different thread.
I feel like Al Bundy in the shoe store...

madkhao 01-24-2005 09:57 PM

HA! HA! I Want my BOn bONs!

nomad 01-25-2005 06:14 AM

Quote:

madkhao wrote:
I have a picture of some of my sisters back in the old country, where they all look like they weigh 50 pounds each. They are all plump now living in canada. Then there is my one sister who lives in california who is twice the size as her canadian siblings.
What on earth are they putting in US food?

Bingo its the food ... notice how some geeks

sit in front of the tv and computer and never

get fat ... its the food ... take a look

at this link.

http://spofamerica.com/