Club Conspiracy Forums

Club Conspiracy Forums (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/index.php)
-   General Conspiracy Discussion (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Are there secret societies out there that fight the Illuminati? (http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=989)

Thumper 08-07-2005 06:23 PM

Are there secret societies out there that fight the Illuminati?

I remember Dr. Makow once wrote an article mentioning a group of people who catalogued something called "the library" which was sort of an insurance for these whistleblowers, if they ever got caught. Anyone else heard of this????

08-07-2005 06:59 PM

Re: Are there secret societies out there that fight the Illuminati?

The only reason I'm still floating around must be due to a life jacket that somebody on the "inside" threw me!!

An insurance policy, sumthin!!

Either that or I'm more useful to them alive than dead!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do know though that when I was young there were people involved in "gathering" information against the "perpetrators," government, if you will.

A long, hard and tedious task.

Decades have passed!!

and

they're still working "behind the scenes."

Cheers!! to them and to all the whistleblowers out there!!

LordVultz 08-07-2005 08:38 PM

To answer the subject question, there are Societies out there that are busy fighting the Illuminati. I am currently trying to join the Acheronian Resistance. There goal is basicly to fight against the powers that would opress the people, and to them, that includes the Illuminati. Although they are very selective about who joins. My first meeting is WENDNESDAY!!!
But if anyone is interested, you can contact my recruiter at NicholasKane@gmail.com

Wish me luck for Wednesday!!! :-o

LordVultz

08-08-2005 12:20 PM

Don't think it's a wise idea for "secret societies" to fight "secret societies."

I would prefer to refer to those who have been collecting, gathering and dispensing information about the "shadow government" as intellectuals who share their knowledge with one another and the world.

LordVultz 08-08-2005 07:02 PM

Sharing information with each other huh?

"Hey guess what..."

"What."

"The Illuminati are taking over the world."

"cool."

Sharing information will do nothing. Action must be taken to insure that those who would opress the people do not recieve power.
The reason why they are secret societies fighting secret societies is that its dangerous. You can't just publicly proclaim that you are at war with the Illuminati. That would probably be the last thing you would ever do.

The only reason that the Acheronian Resistance is secret is to protect its members.

Cheers,

Lord Vultz

55132 08-08-2005 07:55 PM

Read "the sermon of the mountain in the bible in fact read the whole new testament and you will see who is fighting the nwo.

why do you think that Christainity is under attack? its because it is the only group that has exposed them from the start.

now i now that all who call them selves christian are not but there are a suffiecient number of people who adhere to the principals that are contray to the nwo.

btw if you want to see how the nwo ends read the apocalypsis

08-08-2005 08:09 PM

I said sharing the information with each other and the WORLD.

You don't fight fire with fire,

Any business that is conducted for the benefit and on behalf of the citizens of this country should not be through membership in "secret societies."

Hence, the reason the masses are unaware of the current State of our Union.

Secret societies equal "secret" government.

Secret societies limit representation to their membership and do not speak for the people, of the people and by the people.

Enlightenment will come to the masses through public awareness with information dispensed by scholars, intellectuals, witnesses, whistle blowers, honest politicians, writers, journalists, investigative reporters, etc.

Akbar 08-10-2005 09:49 AM

why do you think that Christainity is under attack? its because it is the only group that has exposed them from the start.

The Bible describes the beginning of secret societies in the story of Jacob and how he supplanted his brother. The Bible actually has two playbooks. One for those that are good and one for those that are bad. The ones who chose to follow evil often use the Bible to show their children their plan of how they control the world. Their plan is hidden through symbolism. That is one of the reasons Jesus stated he was coming back with a sword. Not to physically to kill, but to slay or reveal their knowledge. When you reveal their knowledge, then their movement dies.

We must remember that Jesus stated that he did all of his work in the day, so why do you arrest me in the night? So you do not need to join a secret organization to fight evil. You can do it in your everyday life by follwing the word of God and incorporating it into your life. Then you will become a beacon of light for others to follow.

55132 08-10-2005 07:16 PM

Jacob supplanted his brother because his brother sold his birth rights for a cup of soup. Had he any regard for God he would not have sold it at least not that cheap.

The lineage of Jesus comes from jacob not from the brother who had little regard for God and his will.

The secret societies started with way before jacob right after the fall then again with nimrod, Noahs grandson in what is present day Iraq.

Jesus said that all that is hidden will be reveled an he was talking of all the machinations going on behind closed doors.

The bible is clear it does not have to playbooks as you said. your words come right out oh gnosticism.

Gnostics bend the truth just like satan does for he is the father of lie's and of those who tell them.

Kalliope 08-11-2005 01:15 AM

In regards to the Secret Societies fighting other Secret Societies

There are several thoughts to this:

1 - The "Light" Societies that having been fighting with the "Dark" Societies have been doing so for centuries are not so secret. They are out there in plain sight. The problem is that the Western Mind is no longer trained to do the necessary preparatory work that it takes to join a "Light" Society.

2 - In every Society, there is an Outer Court and an Inner Court. Centuries ago the Outer Court rebelled and demanded that they be taught the Inner Court Mysteries, even though they were not property prepared for these Mysteries.

In releasing this Inner information, we now have corruption and greed - they learned just enough to be dangerous, thinking they had learned ALL that there is to know, which is not the case.

One of the corruptions was gold - gold in ancient times was never used as coinage, but as a spiritual item to adorn statues and the temples. Money was not needed, and all trade was via barter. We have Alexander the Great to thank for bring us coinage - he too was one that demanded to be taught rather than learn.

The Ancient Priesthood saw what was going on and withdrew past the veil and for a large part from this plane. They are there, teaching us, mostly in spiritual downloads, preparing us to take up the fight. But there are still Teachers here, waiting for us to grow up and accept our responsibilites as adults.

The problem, as stated before, is the Western mind is no longer trained to do this type of work. One of the main reasons for the dumbing down of the school system, starting in 1921. The "Dark" Society didn't want anymore warriors trained on their dime.

It doesn't matter what religious path you follow - Christian, Buddhist, Brahmin, etc. All of these have their own "Light" Societies. All you have to do prepare yourself and the Teachers will appear.

All of us have the capability to be accepted, but in this modern age, we are bombarded with distractions to keep us from learning what we need to know and are kept divided from coming together to get rid of the "Dark" Society. Their way has worked pretty well so far hasn't it?

The Lord of the Ring series is a fantastic learning tool for the above comments. Remember what Gandolf said? Sauron would do anything to keep the different tribes from coming together, for that was the only way to defeat him. The only way to keep power was to divide and conquer the tribes. Keep them busy fighting each other instead of fighting the real evil.

As always, YMMV