View Single Post
Old 12-28-2004, 02:28 AM

Default Re: Who is the Real Enemy ?

:-( Iam sorry to say that I believe many of us posting are the enemy, and some of us are our own worst enemy whether concious of the fact or not.

Most poeople posting on here are posting for entirely different reasons and some of them are not sincere or concerned for anyone except themselves. I first came to this forum with high hopes of finding good like minded people internationally with who i could discuss issues.
Instead it seems many people are here to stoke their own agendas and self interest with little concern for the truth or justice in issues.

Really i have come here to be modest but some people have obviously come to cut down others and troublemake by flexing their trivial egos in the sight of all modest truth seekers and God.
I speak of people mainly like 789, Pliny and Mr Shady that think this fourm is kind of competition to insult and scapegoat certain sections of the western population because of their plainly rightwing agendas which I cannot let go unchallenged because the forum as claimed to move beyond left and right wing ideologically but i see no evidence of this with posters posting their nasty pet hatreds around the forum.

I am sorry say people the enemies start here amongst those that cant subordinate their egos for one moment not even for civil discussion!. :-?