View Single Post
Old 08-19-2005, 12:32 AM

Default Re: Commie/US history

I don't necessarily agree with all the opinions expressed in this little article but as far as the historical and political facts are concerned it's accurate.

/Draken

<a href="http://www.nationalist.org/docs/reports/arrowcross.html">Anti-Communist cause resurgent</a>
Similarities and distinctions

In Hungary, there is a government prohibition against what Americans call the Crosstar and what Hungarians call the Arrowcross. The two are similar, but different, from different origins. In Budapest, if someone wears the Arrowcross, the police will come and take him away and lock him up in prison. On the other hand, the Red Star of communism is openly displayed. It is seen woven into dresses and on beer glasses. It even has been displayed in fireworks which were supposed to be honoring King Stephen, the great Hungarian hero. The term "Hungarianism" traces back to the founding of the Arrowcross Party by Ferenc Szalasi. The Arrowcross was the symbol of "Hungarianism," long ago, which would be the counterpart to what Americans call "Americanism." Intense patriotism. Ardent Nationalism. Consummate devotion. All for land, people, blood and honor.

There is much heroism connected to the Arrowcross, as well. Under that symbol, Hungarians fought against the Communists, the same as Americans fought against the Reds in Vietnam under the Crosstar. Both Americans and Hungarians have suffered beyond what mere words can describe in the most bitter of battles, in the name of freedom. Ince Hunya wrote home from what he referred to as "this dirty Russian land" on April 2, 1944 that he was fighting "to be worthy of you." He added, "Pray for me, because I will never be coming back home, again." On July 24, 1944, just before he was killed, he wrote: "I feel good, but I have pain in my leg when I walk because I have been shot beneath the knee. But the doctors removed the bullet. I am returning now to the battlefield, where I am prepared to give my life for my country." So,both Hungarians and Americans have lost wars to the Communists. First the Russians hauling down the Hungarian flag in Budapest, then the Viet Cong trashing the American flag in Saigon.

Struggle against occupation

Some have characterized the four-pointed symbol as representing "lost causes" in the fight against North Vietnam and the Soviet Union, but Nationalists insist that the fight goes on. One difference between the defeat of Hungary and the defeat of America is that none of America's actual homeland was lost, whereas Hungary lost two-thirds of its homeland. Then, too, Hungary suffered the most horrible of occupations under such names as Cohen, Augstein, Schwartz, Schreiber, Roth, Honig, Weinberger and Lefkowitz installed by Moscow in 1956. However, their counterparts, Wolfowitz, Fleischer, Bolten, Grossman, Goldman, Brodman and Bloomfield, were installed over the White House in 2001, as well, under the "special-relationship" imposed by the Israeli Lobby. So, while there are differences, there also are similarities between the American and Hungarian cause and symbolism in lifting the Red yoke.

In Budapest, a musical group was broken up by officials because it used the Arrowcross as its insignia and Justice for Hungary as its slogan. In Mississippi, the State Fair Commission banned Nationalists from erecting an exhibition using the Crosstar and slogan America for Americans under a regulation prohibiting "racial materials." In Hungary, many Nationalists have had to work underground, whereas in America they have had the Fair regulation struck down as a violation of the First Amendment. In Hungary, Nationalists openly conduct their Day of Honor, although Communists have attacked the assembly and police have been slow to protect the participants. In America, Henry Schaad Day has been celebrated, with the Crosstar flying openly at City Hall in York, Pennsylvania, with police, under court-order, protecting the participants and, even, arresting the Reds. One thing seems certain. The Red Star is setting. And the Crosstar is rising.